Thread: Simple Join avenue question

Default Simple Join avenue question

As you all know everyday your Join Avenue will get 5 visitors regardless of what you do. I am at the point where I get a gym leader to visit now and then. I was wondering if he will be there two days strait if I don't recommend him that same day? Or will he not be there and I lose that 1000 point increase regardless?

Thanks

No, it's unlikely that the gym leader would visit two days in a row. Did you miss the chance to talk to them as they were walking through?
    My Avenue is rank 34 or something and I have one leader visit per week or something along those lines; it's always a different one though.

You won't lose the 1000 points I'm fair sure, but if you're wondering how to gain points faster then try Syncing your game to the Pokémon Global Link and start regularly using the Pokémon Dream World. Each person who visits your Dream House will appear as a visitor in Join Avenue, I rank up at least once a day with that amount of visitors.

This is great info that I will use to level up my join avenue. I didn't miss the chance to talk to the gym leader. I have shop that only needs about 150 points for it to level up to 9. I used up all the other visitors I had today and I didn't want to waste the 1000 points the gym leader would give because points don't carry over to the next level. Plus the 1000 points would boost that shop right to level 10 as well.

I hate Join Avenue! I never even visit my Join Avenue and I don't even know what to do! xD
    ~~~~I Am Teh Epic Dude~~~~

Legendary battle would be epic :3

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^