Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I liked them

27 52.94%
  • No I didnt like them

26 50.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trubbish and garbordor like or not?

Question trubbish and garbordor like or not?

So with a new generation on its way I noticed in at least 1 location of the internet someone was dreading what could be released next because of of the trubbish evolution family which wasnt a very good pokemon in his eyes, so my question is how many of you actually liked the trubbish evolution family? please no character bashing in otherwords be honest but polite.
    I know I didnt like them what about the rest of you? as always hopefully there werent any rules i may have missed or forgotten
    funfact: this is my first thread with a poll bar.
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 13th January 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I don't like them either, in fact, Garbodor is probably one of the worst designed Pokemon. I hope they don't make anything like it, ever again.
    ~marioluigifan05

Honestly, I like them. Trubbish is absolutely adorable, and Garbodor is pretty cool, and can be adorable at times too.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I like Trubbish, not Garbodor as much. But, I don't think they are bad Pokemon by any means and I think the idea is really creative!
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

There's absolutely nothing wrong with them. They're intended to be cute portrayals of repulsive, disgusting objects; they pull this off rather well.

I like them. They're not my all-time favorites, but I don't hate any aspect of their designs.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

i dont think pokemon based off trash is an original idea, but i dont mind it as much as some people do, plus i think there are different/better routes they could have gone with a trash pokemon.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Trubbish is okay, but I'm really not a fan of Garbodor (I don't like many Poison-types in general). I do prefer them to Grimer and Muk, though.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

ummm... garbodor is my favorite poison-type pokemon i think they are original but not creative :S
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

I was one of the few people who did like them. Garbodor was pretty awesome in my eyes, and I personally think Trubbish was absolutely adorable.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

I didn't like them. I think that making a "trash-bag" Pokemon was a bad idea. Trubbish and Garbodor have the worst designs ever. All they are is a trash bag, with a face and garbage spilling out or something.

I just never liked them. -_-

I am not a fan of the trashy concept but I like Trubbis. It is very cute and huggable. Garbodor, on the other hand, is.. weird. Forget the garbage thing, it just looks deformed. And those ears!

I think both Pokemon are disgusting and a bit disturbing (mostly Garbodor). I love the new Pokemon but these two I can do without.
    You are Loki! Loki is a Frost Giant. The god of mischief and trickery. He killed his friend Baldr and will lead the giants in starting Ragnarök (the end of the world)

The Shiny Charm is MINE!

Think you can take on the Night?

I honestly didn't like them. I don't hate them, but I'd just prefer to not have them on my team.

To be honest, I'm rather surprised at the poll percentages. Anyone else?

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I remember when I first saw Trubbish and Garbodor I was tickled. After using them in-game, I found I wasn't fond of having them on my team, but Trubbish in my eyes will always be a delightful design.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i dont think pokemon based off trash is an original idea.
    Why not?
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

i am also surprised by the poll bar percentage
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I like them. I find them adorable, probably because of their vacant expression in their artwork.

Personally I can't say as I like them much, but I don't hate them.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I like them. Trubbish and Garbodour aren't much different of Grimer and Muk at all, but many players still like Grimer and Muk and dislike Trubbish and Garbodour by any reason.

I like both Trubbish and Garbodor. Then again, I don't really dislike many Pokemon, so that's fairly standard for me.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

You know what, once you start thinking about, it's surprisingly hard to draw a garbage pokemon. These designs did take some time to think of. I actually like them

Since we have pokeball and magnet Pokemon, it's not a problem to have a garbage one, in my viewpoint. Even an icecream seems okay for me.

I love that big googly trash can! It's always reminded me of Seseme Street for some reason. I suppose I tend to root for the underdog though. Still, I remember wanting it on my team the minute I saw it.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    I like them. Trubbish and Garbodour aren't much different of Grimer and Muk at all, but many players still like Grimer and Muk and dislike Trubbish and Garbodour by any reason.
    I guess they kind of are. To be honest, I didn't like Grimer and Muk very much either. I guess with Trubbish and Garbodour it's just worse because they're actually referred to as "the trash-bag Pokemon" in Poke'Dex entries, and they just look like green garbage bags with faces, and garbage spilling out...

Yeah, I don't like them...

I definitely dont, and was quite surprised pokemon would even release such an idea, even if they tried to make more closely related to real animal/things as their gen 5 basis
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast