Thread: Pokemon: Generic Version

Default Pokemon: Generic Version

So after years of staying away from Comic Making and Pokemon in general, I'm here to bring you another comic. I'm sure 90% of you will not know who I am, or remember who I am, but that's fine. I welcome you to, Pokemon Generic Version.

Chapter 1: Red, Blue, and Green
    Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Last edited by Typhlosion Dude; 13th January 2013 at 5:31 PM.

Added Page 3. I mentioned in the Smack Jeeves site that I'll be updating every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for now, so look out for that. Also, I've noticed this place is dead, yet it gets hundreds of views a day. Some comments or feedback would be cool.

I just started reading your comics and they are AWESOME keep up the good work XD

~Generation 6 be hating on dragons~

I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

To anyone who actually cared enough to read this on here, I recommend you guys follow it on Smack Jeeves. Comic making is dead here.