Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel when you get a new pokemon from the GTS or a friend?

Exclamation How do you feel when you get a new pokemon from the GTS or a friend?

When I trade in gts or with my friends i feel very happy because i will be receiving their pokemon which to me is a sign of friendship.It is also good memories from when you look back at the pokemon in your pc and find the pokemon you received in the GTS or from a friend.

So tell me how you feel when you get a pokemon from the GTS or from a friend!
    Jedd Panopio

http://www.youtube.com/user/NitroLink3000?feature=guide

Please like, comment and subscribe!

Usually, I wish I could nickname them... but not as much as I wish I could rename some of my terribly-named Pokemon from older generations. Personally, I see why they make it so that you can't rename someone else's Pokemon within the generation that it is received, but I DO think that you should be able to rename anything that has been migrated forward from an older generation, since it's not like its original owner is going to be getting it back or anything. I want Ignatius the Charizard, Heinz the Raichu, Salazar the Arbok, Morpheus the Snorlax, Archimedes the Pidgeot, and Nieva the Articuno! FLAME, ZAP, SNAKE, ZzZzZzZzZz, SUPERPECK, and BOB FREEZE are dumb names!
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

I like getting Pokemon with nicknames, though they aren't terribly common (Japanese players seem somewhat more prone to it).

I seldom use them for anything other then breeding purposes, though, so they're not really sentimental.

I think it's a bit charming and fun. I like getting Pokemon with different names because it shows the original owner's personality, and I especially like it when someone attaches mail (I always try to!). The pokemon I get from GTS like that are just kind of fun. I feel like the player really wants to trade and have fun while training, unlike the plethora of other pokemon on GTS that are just there to perform some kind of cloning hack or to be jerks. Zekrom for your Pidgey? I think not. So like I said, it's fun trading with the other players of the world when they use GTS for its intended purpose.

Plus, I like to try to get Pokemon from other countries. It's funny to think we're all connected by these little pixels in some way.

My point is, I like it. ^^

I love how you can register your location on the globe within the GTS. Looking at the globe and finding the little mark where the Pokemon came from is cool. It's like a world within a world

I think to myself, "Wow someone actually wanted that?".
    I play WAY too much Rumble.

Some of the Pokemon I have are from my friends and have some sentimental value, but most are just random trash I found in the GTS for the purposes of Dex-filling. I couldn't care less about the latter group, unless they have active Pokerus or something.

I'm usually like... cool. It really depends on what it was that I got though.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

I get usually happy. The GTS Pokemon mostly to breed, I am happy because of that since I would be looking for their first base or pre evolutions and need them <.>
    I am super happy when a friend trades me a pokemon because.. well its from them P: Frienships! XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

The pokemon I get from GTS. Right. I've got so many level 9 and under Reshirams and Zekroms that I've just gotten so many I have no idea what to do with them. /sarcasm

Pokemon I've received from friends are nice, because most of them I've had for a long time. But ones I've got off the GTS? Maybe one or two I like to keep around, but the rest? Nah.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

It feels like you get to own another Pokemon of a different world/personality, I love it when they have nicknames.
    /I bet I make no sense.
    You just saw Bubble Beam's signature.

Well, I'll be happy if I get what I wanted, especially for rare pokemon.
    I dont really have an attached feeling or anything towards a gift pokemon.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

There are many times when I forgot that I left a pokemon in the GTS, and when I check one day...I'm happy. :3
    If you want to look at various things surrounding Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon...

http://kingdomhearts-phsaga.deviantart.com/
    Then look there! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyHBr5nWbY
    Also, Look at the third gameplay video of Kingdom Hearts: Legend of the Chaos Dragon!

Dancing around like lunatic after I found a reasonable trade on GTS that doesn't ask for a level 9 or lower Reshiram >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    Dancing around like lunatic after I found a reasonable trade on GTS that doesn't ask for a level 9 or lower Reshiram >v>;;
    I feel exactly the same.

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

WHAT?! How did he get me a level 5 Dialga? NO! MY SHINY KIRLIA THAT I RUB IN THE FACES OF EVERYONE ON THE GTS!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

When I get a Pokemon from the GTS, this is my reaction. "This is a hack, I know it."

But when I get one from a friend, it's nice to know that I got a non-hack Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

This. I sometimes need to search as if I was a madwoman just to get what I am looking for.
    Level 9 and under Reshiram for your Sunkern? No way, Jose.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I'm always suspicious of pokemon from the GTS because I really don't like hacks/cheats thus I never really grow close to them.

Pokemon from friends are very special to me, they end up becoming some of my favourites.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

I actually feel more happy if I get a new location on the globe.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

I've only used the GTS so far but I just get the Pokemon, maybe breed it and hope it's not too hard of a sell whenever I repeat this cycle. I started trading with a Boldore first so I haven't had too much trouble convincing people to trade (although I didn't know it evolved by trade before I made the trade!)

Depends what I get really, I found a Japanese Dialga with its Hidden Ability from Dream Radar. Don't know why someone would put something as amazing like that up on GTS.
    I also managed to get a level 7 Landorus, probably isn't legit but GTS should've prohibited it from being traded, right?
    Receiving Pokémon from friends is always fun too, friend of mine generously gave me his Thundurus from White 1 so I could go catch Landorus in Black 1. He even let me keep the Thundurus afterwards.
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

Sometimes I wish I could smack those people. They're the Pokemon trolls, Poketrolls.

Wait, that feeling you get when trading with someone reasonably via GTS?

I have never heard of that!
    Hey, it's me, Mecha-Caterpie! Like what I have to say? Like us on facebook! Just click here!

Pokemon I am looking for, willing to trade any berry, item, ball, and/or TM for it, along with a Phione depending on the Pokemon
    latias,regigigas, regice, snorunt, solrock,wyanaut, sealeo,

Feel like battling? If you have a 4th generation Pokemon game, enter my Friend Code in! 2665 9900 9349, and name? Ty-Son!

I just traded with my friend ZiR. I have to say, he's a really nice guy.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast