Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you feel when you get a new pokemon from the GTS or a friend?

Only at times.....if there not trash LOL

Dream Radar when you have no badges, people.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Well as my most recent gts trade got me a shiny houndoom, generally very very happy XD

My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

My shinies:

Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

I feel great if I can actually get a Pokémon from the GTS because most trades are unfair. :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I don't trade with the GTS (too afraid of hacked Pokemon). And I don't know what it's like to trade with a friend. None of my friends play Pokemon. :-(

For me I'm happy if I get Pokémon from there, mainly for Pokédex filling purposes, though some of them are quite good, like a Jolly Gible I got a few weeks ago.
    And I'm happier if the trade adds another point to the globe, yeah, my game is a melting pot...
    Note: Am I the only one thinking people who wants a Level 9 or lower <insert a random Legendary here> are jerks?
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Star Champion AJ View Post
    Note: Am I the only one thinking people who wants a Level 9 or lower <insert a random Legendary here> are jerks?
    Ahhhhh I know check out the thread I just made, the issue popped up

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ion-on-the-gts

My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

My shinies:

Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

pretty cool esp if i dont have that pokemon or if its a shiny nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

I love trading. Getting my friends', or even strangers' Pokemon is a great way to remind me of them and to interact in a funny sort of way.

Also it helps me win the lottery easier
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is coming out very soon!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I'm iffy with traded Pokémon. On one hand, I found a shiny Bidoof in my boyfriends game and he let me keep it, and even though it has his OT and ID, it still feel extremely special to me. On the other hand, I don't like using traded Pokémon, even if it's one I caught/bred myself, if it doesn't have the OT as the game I'm playing then I won't use it. No real reason, especially since they rarely level up enough to stop obeying me, I just enjoy using my own Pokémon.
    As for GTS, I've traded on GTS for Foreign Dittos/Pokémon for breeding, or to help fill up my national dex, but I'll never use them again, because they're not my Pokémon. I even got a legit Japanese shiny Butterfree, the only shiny I ever got on the GTS, and I just keep it to look at.

TL;DR I only really use my own Pokémon but sometimes Pokémon traded from friends can be special! GTS Pokémon don't mean much to me though.
    ~Newest Shiny: Cyndaquil~
    ~Hunting~

{??? SR's}{31,400 RE's}
    ~Shiny List - Click Here~

If I trade It's mostly because of the inability to get a certain pokémon myself, which frankly is something which does not occur at all anymore these days :P. I tend to trade only with real life friends though :-) And most of the time there's little emotion to it for me :-)

I feel great when I get a shiny kircketune for a normal baby anorith on Black 2 from the GTS, those kinds of trades make me happy. So whenever I do GTS trades I generally ask for patrats and sometimes give the Pokemon Pokerus to make a competitive battler happy. Though the only Pokemon I get from trades that I use are from my brother's games (usually version exclusives) and ones I get from myself. Actually, to be honest, I don't think I haven't traded with a friend since Pearl and I lost that game.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I love the GTS. I even traded my Zekrom for a Leafeon for some reason. Bet they were happy. I have actually never traded with a friend! I only know one other Pokemon player irl.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

If i get te pokemon i wan im very happy. Although lately i got scammed...lol oh well
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

I am usually very happy when I trade, on the GTS or in real life. However, it is discouraging to have to specify foreign countries just to get some junk trades off of the screen, and then having to specify different levels, genders, DIFFERENT countries (because no one plays it there, no good offers, etc.), etc. to find one I want. I have gotten some awesome, adorable Eevees off of the GTS and Negotiations, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    I have claimed Trubbish and the Rickroll!

AdBot Headcount: 19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12