Isn't that ironic? I want to start a new game when I just caught (or hatched) a shiny Pokemon. Before you say "Why" or "Don't restart", I have a reason.
When I play Pokemon, I usually feel that I'm connected with my Pokemon. I give them nicknames, and I make them strong and happy. But during my playthrough with White 2, it didn't feel like it. By the time I got to the Elite 4 area, I thought my team was weak, so I replaced 90% of my team (except my starter, hence the remaining 10%). Then I noticed that if I compare my current Pokemon to the ones I replaced, my old pokemon were stronger, cause they gained more EVs.
So I think I am restarting. I might trade my Drought Vulpix, my Shiny Blaziken, and my Serperior to my friend though, then I'll take them back.