View Poll Results: Which is your favorite: Blaziken, Infernape or Emboar?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blaziken

51 69.86%
  • Infernape

20 27.40%
  • Emboar

2 2.74%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaziken, Infernape or Emboar?

Default Blaziken, Infernape or Emboar?

My favorite is Infernape, and as coincidence it is also the best on stats and movepool from the three.

Choose your FAVORITE fire/fighting starter and post why.

Blazekin. He is much cooler than the other two, and he's the original fire/fight. I hate infernape in general... just overall a bad pokemon. And Emboar cannot match Blazekin. Not even close. So, uhhh, yeah. The coolest, strongest, and best. Blazekinnnnn!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Blaziken. Infernape is a tad over designed, Emboar fails to be like them in terms of speed and it would help if the defense would be higher, it makes no sense. Blaziken is fine overall.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Jackal View Post
    Choose your FAVORITE fire/fighting starter and post why.
    Fennekin hur hur.

Personally I like Infernape over Emboar and Blaziken, since I feel that its design, stats and move pool is superior.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Ha Ha, everybody voted for blazekin. I can wee why.
    Blaz was my first and most epic starter. That thing was a monster ! Need i say more ?

speed boost blaziken. nuff said.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

speed boost blaziken :P
    can i say more ?
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

For the record, Infernape's stats are all lower than Blaziken's besides defenses (which are made obsolete because of Blaziken's higher HP) and speed (which is fixed by Speed Boost). Statistically, the only thing Infernape has over Blaziken is more speed for the first turn it's out.

That said, I strongly prefer Blaziken. The combination of Swords Dance and Speed Boost lets it mutilate reams in a way that neither of the others are capable of. Not that I don't like the other two, but Blaziken is just so insanely awesome.

Yepp. Excactly. Also, I just don't like the Chimchar line... because of Chimchar. *Shiver* He's just a chimp. But, oh, wait, he has a flame on his tail. Now he looks like a great Pokemon! Like, yeah, sure, fantastic. :P

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Blaziken all the way, I prefer Blaziken because he was my first starter and I have the most nostalgia when I use him!

blaziken because i love his moves i love his name and i like how a little bird turns into a giant human like pokemon.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Blaziken. It's a giant fire chicken that kicks butt, what's not to like?

I don't like Infernape in general and I despise the look of Emboar (it's stopped me from choosing Tepig at all)

Blaziken is my favorite. Emboar is stupid IMO and I hate it so much. Infernape is okie, but not my fav...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Blaziken. I always seem to have bad luck using Infernape in-game, and while Emboar is powerful, it's a little too slow for my liking, and its design doesn't appeal to me. Plus, Blaziken evolves from my favorite Fire starter.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Blaziken obviously. Speed Boost + Swords Dance + Hi Jump Kick = MASSACRE
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

Fire type is my favorite, but those 3 aren't my favorite fire pokemon. In those 3,I like more Infernape because its looks good and its strong, but I admit Blaziken is stronger, and I don't like the design much.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I feel like a hippster voting for emboar but I love pigs and bulky-looking mons.

Though even if emboar wasn't one of my favorite mons he'd still be my favorite fire/fighting. Blazekin has awkward crotch fur and kinda gives me the creeps and infernape doesn't thrill or disgust me... he's just kinda there.

Shameless advertising. For more silly cartoons click Here

Blaziken is the best on the list. Emboar is the worst starter ever. It has the ugliest design, and the fact that it's the THIRD fire/fighting starter in a row doesn't make it more bearable.
    Check out my new blog! I discuss video game related stuff, including Pokémon.

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/29fxfti.png[/IMG]

Infernape. I choose you!
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Like Lucario95 said, I love Fire-types, but not these guys. I picked Blaziken since I have vaguely fond memories of using it in 3rd Gen. The other two just don't appeal to me and 5th Gen was the first time I didn't choose the Fire starter on my first play-through.

Team in training:

I honestly don't know, they are all cool but I would have to go Infernape.

Blaziken is my favorite, Infernape is a close second...

Emboar was just a huge mistake. Terrible.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wallaroo42 View Post
    I feel like a hippster voting for emboar but I love pigs and bulky-looking mons.

Though even if emboar wasn't one of my favorite mons he'd still be my favorite fire/fighting. Blazekin has awkward crotch fur and kinda gives me the creeps and infernape doesn't thrill or disgust me... he's just kinda there.
    FINALLY! Someone else who actually likes Emboar! I thought I was the only one!
    Anyway, I can't decide between these three. I like them all for different reasons. Even though Emboar isn't the strongest out of the bunch, I don't need Pokemon to be the strongest ever to appeal to me. If I had to choose, it'd be a toss-up between Blaziken and Emboar.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Blaziken. Just look at him, He's awesome!

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

I prefer infernape over blaziken except when I can get to use Blaziken with speed boost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast