Thread: if ash had used charizard in the unova league, would have ash won the league

Hybrid View

Post if ash had used charizard in the unova league, would have ash won the league

charizards been training for such a long time now and it must have got a lot stronger than when it was in bf. it even beat articuno back then. charizard was already pretty strong. Now, it should be the ultimate charizard

He would have helped, but I don't know if he would have won. Ash regressed not only in Pokémon strength, but in his own maturity and intelligence as well. Even with Charizard, there is no guarantee that he would not have made a horrible mistake like he did against Brandon and cost Charizard a victory, and possibly cause Charizard to not trust him once more, or even refuse to battle due to his annoyance with Ash.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    He would have helped, but I don't know if he would have won. Ash regressed not only in Pokémon strength, but in his own maturity and intelligence as well. Even with Charizard, there is no guarantee that he would not have made a horrible mistake like he did against Brandon and cost Charizard a victory, and possibly cause Charizard to not trust him once more, or even refuse to battle due to his annoyance with Ash.
    Yeah, very true, and very annoying. I also hate how Ash always remains ten, but I'm sure there's already another thread somewhere discussing THAT lol. And it doesn't even seem like ash is going to be bringing back any old pokemon anyway (but who knows!), unfortunately.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    This. Lol sometimes people are overestimating Charizard's strength. Besides, there's always this factor of plot armour and plot hax.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad