Thread: How many eggs did it take to get your shiny solosis? (Masuda Method)

Default How many eggs did it take to get your shiny solosis? (Masuda Method)

Hi. I'm new to these forums, I'm MMing for a Solosis and....

IT STILL HASN'T HATCHED ON 115 EGGS

Maybe I'm just impatient, but this is going to probably be my third shiny. (I have a shiny eevee from the VGC, and of course a spiky eared pichu, although i lost my HG. Yeeaaah.)

SO.

Out of interest, if you have ever suceeded in MMing a Solosis, could you possibly tell me how many eggs it took? Please? :3.

Also I have nothing against you guys suggesting MMing other shinies, or posting about your progress with a Solosis, or your experiences with MMing.

(MMing is just using the Masuda Method. The Masuda Method is when you breed two pokemon of different nationalities to get a higher chance of breeding a shiny pokemon. c:.)

THANKS!

I don't know about Solosis, but...

Snivy: Never hatched a MM shiny. Still ongoing and I've probably hatched more than`100.
    Lillipup: I think I hit more than 60 but less than 70.
    Starly: 1. Yep, my 2nd egg in that breeding project hatched shiny with the Everstone nature (Jolly) passed down. Unfortunately, it didn't have the DW ability.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Cool .

Good luck with the Snivy! c:

I've yet to hatch a shiny using the Masuda Method, even though I make it a practice to do my general breeding with a Japanese Ditto.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

I'm thinking about getting a Japanese Ditto somehow, but I feel I would have to catch another Ditto of my own to trade fairly, and it's pretty hard to get one :/. I'm breeding with a Grimer and Argentinian Solosis btw.

The odds are 1/1366 so 115 eggs is a bit too soon to be expecting it to shine. I'm MM'ing for Tyrogue right now and I'm almost at 1300 eggs. But to be honest its just luck.. I've hatched shinies under 200 eggs and some over 2000, you just gotta stay on it. Good luck!
    Shiny Kalos Challenge!
    (Obtain all 6th gen shinies)
    66/66 Obtained! Completed!!
    Latest Shiny!
    Obtained 11/16/14
    Total Shinies: 259

Currently Hunting:
    Pokemon X: Ralts. (MM)

Thanks . Good luck with the Tyrogue c:

You're lucky if you get it in under 1000 eggs, just sayin.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

First of all, it's random.

I got a Shiny Snivy via MM in just 25 eggs, but when I MM for Squirtle, it took me more than 3000 eggs before a shiny one appeared.

Asking won't help, since everyone's result will be different, it depends on luck.

But for the best chance, MM in B2/W2, since the Shiny Charm affects MM, it increases the chance that a shiny will appear from the egg.

Second, we have a shiny thread

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^