Thread: IV Calculator

Default IV Calculator

Having a problem with the calculator...it works fine when I'm online and used to work perfectly offline but now whenever I try to use it offline it says "Self Destruct Immediate! Enable JavaScript or report this error if it persists." Checked my settings and Javascript is enabled so I don't know what to do :/
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

Hmm that's odd, not sure what caused it. Will pass on to the developer

Major problem here. When I tried to IV check my Magmortar, it said its speed stat was too high for the level it was. So I lowered its speed stat to the max level it allowed and then it said this pokemon has improper base stats. I don't know what happened.
    I claim Salamence and Castform(Rain)!!!;

Fear their power!!!

I could be wrong, but dragonquester, you may be overlooking the concept of EV's. If you don't even know what they are, then that in it of itself is your problem. See, you can't determine the IV's of a pokemon you have trained without knowing its EVs- which, unfortunately, means you basically have to know all of the pokemon it ever battled. If you want to learn more about it, check out serebii.net's resource on EV's, on this page
    Last edited by Pikafleg; 5th February 2013 at 4:41 AM.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen