Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you almost died?

Yes I have almost died before...once I almost drowned and another time I was almost shot and another time I had a medical operation that almost failed...honestly I've almost died several time's.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I can't drown since I can SWIM!!!
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Yes, once when I was four. I had a really bad case of Whooping Cough and a pretty high fever as well. My mom took me to the emergency room and she said I was so close to dying.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    lolwut? wanna expound on that statement?
    Oh, lol sorry XD I guess that did sound a bit wierd.

What I meant was that I'm a Christian and I know I'm going to Heaven when I die, but how I actually die I don't know, which sometimes scares me if I think about it too much XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

yes when i didn't know how to swin someone threw me into a 8 foot pool and i almost drowned my mom jumped in to get me and he was laghing and then one time i did a backflip under water and was stuck and i finaly got up and one other time i couldn't breath so i went to the hospital.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I've had a few.
    When I was born there were complications, had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks.
    Almost drowned when I was 6.
    Was trampled by a horse at age 8.
    Had a cliff side fall on top of me at 16.

Other less serious but still possible life threatening times include: a car accident at around 7, an attempted kidnapping at 3, being cut by jerks at school around 15, and my first allergic reaction towards mint (my throat swelled and I needed surgery).
    .....it's a surprise I am still alive TBH.
    Expand on the Attempted Kidnapping, are you famous perchance? Or rich? Anyways, I don't know if it counts as a near death experience or not but I was a couple of nanoseconds away from being run over on my way home from college. (I'm English, so it's college not university.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

So many people and their experiences of nearly drowning... O_o

Now that I think about it, I think I also came close to drowning at one point. I was swimming at the beach with some other girls, and this huge wave swept us under. Nothing actually very serious, though, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I ran into a rabid dog once on the way to the supermarket.

I never ran so fast in my life.
    That's actually my worst fear. I'm always thinking some Cujo type **** is gonna happen to me whenever I see a big dog.

But nah i've never almost died. At least not that I realize :d

When I was 10, I had Pneumonia. I had it for a few weeks. I had this device that looks like I'm smoking something. lol
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

I've had a near death experience...
    Once, a WASP flew INTO my car.
    It scarred me for life.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

I suppose I'll elaborate on mine.
    1)Heart problems when I was 2-3ish(only slightly life-threatening)
    2) When I was 10 I caught the flu and pneumonia at the same time, plus I have asthma. I feel lucky to have survived that.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

If any of you think those are near-death experiences, you are clearly mistaken. I do those daily. Here's story about how I almost actually died.
    This one time, I was sitting in a chair at a computer

And I leaned back to get the mouse cord off the leg of it

And it felt as if I was going to fall back.

I did not however because God was obviously on my side

Almost died, y'all.
    Yeah, you don't get much more gangster than that, I'm afraid.
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Last year, I fell on a hill while driving a car with 4 friends. Thank God we crashed on a tree not to deep, It could be lot worse. And it was my first car crash.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

One time I had to get something out from a creek and I got swept out. Although I never went under, I'm not a strong enough swimmer to swim in a fast current. Only parts of the river were fast though, and I was banking on one of the currents washing me up on a rock in the middle. However, I ended up getting swept out, and I had to hold onto a different rock just to not get pulled under. When I finally had to let go, I luckily ended up in just the right current to float me back to the shore.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

If being hit by a car counts then yeah......I got really lucky, no injuries.

I have an allergy to the yeast extract used in Vegemite like someone has an allergy to peanuts....found that out the hard way.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Not me but my twin brother almost died....he got hit by a car (because he's a *******)
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

August of last year. I got into a car crash in NEW YORK (well, that's usual). Thank god everyone survived...
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Well, i may have.. this summer i got scoliosis surgery, (my spine was in the shape of an S) and one wrong move of my surgeon than i would have been paralyzed or even die.. I am very grateful things went perfectly.

I've almost died as well... When I was 4, I had a devastating, life-threatening, asthma attack and stayed in the hospital for a week. My Mother informed me that I almost died due to how badly sick I was. Though now, I have complete control and awareness of my asthma.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Almost drowned when I was 2.

Yeah, one of the captives got away. They can get pretty violent once they see the exit, luckily i err....caught...them
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

4 times.

1.)I was born a blue baby. My Mom had miscarried several times before, so my whole family is just really lucky I came out okay.

2/3.) Grouping these together because they're pretty much the same, just separated by about 2 years. I was 7 the first time, and we'd recently moved. The house was in pretty poor condition, livable and not exactly gross, but there was dust and probably mold somewhere. (My family could afford a better place, but it was the only house available in the area and we needed to be there.) The poor conditions along with the harsh winters of New York and my Asthma resulted in me being put in the hospital two times. IIRC, the first time a doctor said that I wouldn't have made it if I had been taken in to the hospital just a day later.

The missing one happened when I was a toddler, but I won't talk about it because it's tied to a very personal matter that's still an open wound for my family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12