Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 625 of 1061

Thread: Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

  1. #601
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i'm eastern time, i'll try n be on then, no promise though
    okk and ill try to be on earlier ill shoot a message if i am on earlier.

  2. #602
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i'm eastern time, i'll try n be on then, no promise though
    okk and ill try to be on earlier, if i can get on earlier ill shoot a message to let ya know.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    okk and ill try to be on earlier, if i can get on earlier ill shoot a message to let ya know.
    ok i am online gimme a shout when ur here, if i have to get off the comp ill let ya know

  4. #604
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    ok i am online gimme a shout when ur here, if i have to get off the comp ill let ya know
    im head out for a bit ill try to be back online untill 4pm CDT, if not ill be on at 10-10;30 pm CDT

  5. #605
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    im head out for a bit ill try to be back online untill 4pm CDT, if not ill be on at 10-10;30 pm CDT
    ok im back on.

  6. #606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    ok im back on.
    i just got home, n won't be on long, i have work early morning n need rest, i won't be home till late tomorrow so possibly then
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  7. #607
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i just got home, n won't be on long, i have work early morning n need rest, i won't be home till late tomorrow so possibly then
    ok that works
    estimated what time CDT?

  8. #608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    ok that works
    estimated what time CDT?
    maybe 11pm just depends how tired i am from work if i sign on at all
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17

    Default

    WANT: Win2011 Celebi Timid lv.50
    OFFERING: Masuda Method Deoxys Modest lv. 100 (Japanese)
    FAV POKE: Scizor

    I was also wondering what your ratios are. I'm also after a Shaymin but have no other events to trade. Would you accept a shiny Electrode?
    GENERATION V
    National 'Dex completion: 649/649 (27/6/2013)

    Shiny Pokemon: (Black Tower) (Lake of Rage) (Nature Preserve) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT=Received From Trade
    DWFs:

        Spoiler:- Lvl 100's:


    Black 2 FC: 2151 6093 4069


    GENERATION VI

    Shiny Pokemon: (RFT) Skrelp (RFT) (RFT) (RFT)
    *RFT= Received From Trade

    Currently looking for all Vivillon wing patterns besides River.

    Friend Safari: Normal

    X/Y FC: 3909-8660-6786

  10. #610
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hey im interested in your
    Lugia Timid Lv.45 Flawless Ability:Pressure
    for my shiny T lv 100 Tyranitar Brave
    W2 Friend Code:
    4900-4827-7889
    I just started my shiny collection so if you're interested in trading just PM me!
    Ill do anything for a shiny ho oh!
    MAY 19th 2013 2:15 A.M. I SOFT RESETTED ONLY 5 TIMES ON MY SAPPHIRE AND GOT A SHINY TREECKO. 5 TIMES. LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT.
    R.I.P MAY 20th 2013 10:36 am my shiny Grovyle has been deleted along with my save due to my Sapphires internal battery failure. I will mope about this for weeks.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hi, i am interested in your Zapdos Timid Lv.50 30/15/30/31/31/31 Ability:Pressure
    I offer you a Latias 10ANNIV event and two of my DW females that you want OR
    a shiny altaria UT, and 2 of my DW females.
    Thanks, tell me if you want to trade
    If you are interested in something of my signature, Just send me PM.

    Pokemon with Hidden Abilities:
        Spoiler:- Hidden Abilities:


    Pokemon with Egg moves:
    Ralts jolly with Memento, Shadow Sneak, Encore and Disable
    Snivy timid with Glare, Mean Lock and Grassy Terrain
    Buneary with Ice punch
    Skarmory with Stealth rocks
    Pikachu with Voltaje Tackle
    Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
    Charmander with Outrage and DD
    Shuppet with Gunk shot, Destiny bond and Shadow sneak
    Zubat timid with Hypnosis, Defog, Nasty plot and Whirlwind
    Absol with Play Rough, Megahorn and Baton Pass
    Riolu adamant with Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick and Vacuum Wave
    Snorut adamant Switcheroo and Block
    Torchic jolly with Baton Pass[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

  12. #612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REN3GADE View Post
    WANT: Win2011 Celebi Timid lv.50
    OFFERING: Masuda Method Deoxys Modest lv. 100 (Japanese)
    FAV POKE: Scizor

    I was also wondering what your ratios are. I'm also after a Shaymin but have no other events to trade. Would you accept a shiny Electrode?
    I already have that deoxys sry

    Quote Originally Posted by TropiusSocks View Post
    Hey im interested in your
    Lugia Timid Lv.45 Flawless Ability:Pressure
    for my shiny T lv 100 Tyranitar Brave
    I have a larvitar already sry

    Quote Originally Posted by Patri25 View Post
    Hi, i am interested in your Zapdos Timid Lv.50 30/15/30/31/31/31 Ability:Pressure
    I offer you a Latias 10ANNIV event and two of my DW females that you want OR
    a shiny altaria UT, and 2 of my DW females.
    Thanks, tell me if you want to trade
    I don't really trade for events or dw stuff, just shiny flawless or near flawless
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  13. #613

    Default

    Interested in
    -Zorua Timid Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Illusion

    Check my shop and see
    If something catchers Your eye and if not Its fine, I still appreciate your time and have a great day!
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.


  14. #614
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    maybe 11pm just depends how tired i am from work if i sign on at all
    hi we ready to do that thing? or should we rescedule?

  15. #615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    hi we ready to do that thing? or should we rescedule?
    i can trade in about 5 minutes
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  16. #616
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i can trade in about 5 minutes
    ok lemme know when exactly ur ready

  17. #617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    ok lemme know when exactly ur ready
    i'm ready use this fc 2796 1540 9219
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  18. #618
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i'm ready use this fc 2796 1540 9219
    ok registered it and im set

  19. #619
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    ok registered it and im set
    just give u any or did u want me to give 1 of the ones i mentioned?

  20. #620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    just give u any or did u want me to give 1 of the ones i mentioned?
    anything is fine
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  21. #621
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    anything is fine
    thnx a bunch and i decided to give 1s that i mentioned cause who knows who may ask for those speceificly

  22. #622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadyluv View Post
    thnx a bunch and i decided to give 1s that i mentioned cause who knows who may ask for those speceificly
    you welcome thanks for the trade
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  23. #623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopsin View Post
    Interested in
    -Zorua Timid Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Illusion

    Check my shop and see
    If something catchers Your eye and if not Its fine, I still appreciate your time and have a great day!
    I didn't see anything I needed sry
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  24. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Hi, i am interested in your Zapdos Timid Lv.50 30/15/30/31/31/31 Ability:Pressure.
    I offer you again, Gible lv1 Jolly 31/31/31/x/22-23/x egg move outrage, dratini lv1 impish 31/x/31/31/25/x Multiscale (DW ability) and Marril adamant huge power egg move aqua jet, amnesia and superpower 31/x/x/19/31/31.
    Tell me if you are interested, if not i will offer another pokemons.
    Thanks
    If you are interested in something of my signature, Just send me PM.

    Pokemon with Hidden Abilities:
        Spoiler:- Hidden Abilities:


    Pokemon with Egg moves:
    Ralts jolly with Memento, Shadow Sneak, Encore and Disable
    Snivy timid with Glare, Mean Lock and Grassy Terrain
    Buneary with Ice punch
    Skarmory with Stealth rocks
    Pikachu with Voltaje Tackle
    Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
    Charmander with Outrage and DD
    Shuppet with Gunk shot, Destiny bond and Shadow sneak
    Zubat timid with Hypnosis, Defog, Nasty plot and Whirlwind
    Absol with Play Rough, Megahorn and Baton Pass
    Riolu adamant with Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick and Vacuum Wave
    Snorut adamant Switcheroo and Block
    Torchic jolly with Baton Pass[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

  25. #625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patri25 View Post
    Hi, i am interested in your Zapdos Timid Lv.50 30/15/30/31/31/31 Ability:Pressure.
    I offer you again, Gible lv1 Jolly 31/31/31/x/22-23/x egg move outrage, dratini lv1 impish 31/x/31/31/25/x Multiscale (DW ability) and Marril adamant huge power egg move aqua jet, amnesia and superpower 31/x/x/19/31/31.
    Tell me if you are interested, if not i will offer another pokemons.
    Thanks
    I am mainly only interested in shiny flawless or near flawless right now
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •