Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1061

Thread: Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Yeah. RNGed Meleotta for the Shaymin, maybe another RNGed for the Jirachi? If not, I'll just ditch the Jirachi. What are the nature/ivs you want for the Meleotta?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    yeah sure, I can do them all except super fang on the zubat as thats a move tutor move, not egg move, and im not that far in black2/white2 but ill get everything else done i think :S
    Shiny flawless Legendaries
    x2x3x3x2x3
    Flawless Legendaries
    x2x5x2

    White FC: 0047-2406-9975

  3. #403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Yeah. RNGed Meleotta for the Shaymin, maybe another RNGed for the Jirachi? If not, I'll just ditch the Jirachi. What are the nature/ivs you want for the Meleotta?
    are u able to do more then 1 meoletta? if not i'll take a flawless timid one

    Quote Originally Posted by gally_40k View Post
    yeah sure, I can do them all except super fang on the zubat as thats a move tutor move, not egg move, and im not that far in black2/white2 but ill get everything else done i think :S
    ok sounds good let me know when your finished
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4033251 proof for snorlax

    And i think i traded my mareep already.. sorry

  5. #405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4033251 proof for snorlax

    And i think i traded my mareep already.. sorry
    it's ok i'll have to pass i am sry i was hoping it wasn't public, thanks for providing proof, do u have anything else?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Yes, I can do more than one. So at the moment, you want one flawless Timid one. Any others?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  7. #407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Yes, I can do more than one. So at the moment, you want one flawless Timid one. Any others?
    a Naďve flawless if its cool by you
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    a Naďve flawless if its cool by you
    Okay. So, the deal is: One Naive flawless and one Timid flawless Meleotta (both UT) for your SMR2010 Jirachi Timid lv.5 (UT) and Film11 Shaymin Timid lv.50 (UT)
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  9. #409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Okay. So, the deal is: One Naive flawless and one Timid flawless Meleotta (both UT) for your SMR2010 Jirachi Timid lv.5 (UT) and Film11 Shaymin Timid lv.50 (UT)
    yah I agree to this trade
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Do you have any dates of recieving for my Meleotta you wish? I can't go before March 2013, but I can go to 2014, 2015 etc
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  11. #411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Do you have any dates of recieving for my Meleotta you wish? I can't go before March 2013, but I can go to 2014, 2015 etc
    whichever is easier on u, I have no set dates in mind ^_^, are u going to clone them by any chance to keep a copy for yourself?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I'm probably not going to, after all first I have no idea how, and secondly I can RNG other meleottas, so not too much point. I may try to ask someone to though, but ATM it doesn't seem likely
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    My pokechecks are all public if you ok with this i can list them for you

  14. #414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    I'm probably not going to, after all first I have no idea how, and secondly I can RNG other meleottas, so not too much point. I may try to ask someone to though, but ATM it doesn't seem likely
    it's ok i was just curious, how many games do u have to rng them in

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    My pokechecks are all public if you ok with this i can list them for you
    it's ok i am trien to get non public pokemon
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I have four games to RNG them in, though I'll probably transfer them all to my Black 2 for ease
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  16. #416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    I have four games to RNG them in, though I'll probably transfer them all to my Black 2 for ease
    ahhh i see, isn't it easier to rng in B/W1
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  17. #417

    Default

    what do u want for your flying pikachu

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I'm not really sure, to be honest. I've learnt how to RNG in Black 2 first, and after I've sorted out the parameters and stuff, the main difficulty is getting the right Timer0, as it switches between two values, and the syncing of the time. I haven't started RNGing in Black itself, but I don't anticipate too much trouble.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon(YOU WANT FROM ME): Mushemoo the brelloom and Dremel Saw the Scisor
    WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING: shiny zebstrika and shiny gallade
    Their Pokecheck Links: Zebstrika: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3804470
    Gallade: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3804242
    YOUR FAVE POKEMON: lucario, in my opinion one of the most badass and unique ideas for a non ledgndary pokemon

    hopefully we can make some deal if not this one.
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)-

    Looking for nicknamed or nickname-able shinies. If you have any PM me so i can try to make a deal with you.

    White 2 FC: 3655 0168 3135
    White FC: 0347 8780 1020
    Black FC: 2452 1715 1491

  20. #420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    what do u want for your flying pikachu
    i am not trading atm i been meaning to remove alot of my events due to i don't want to trade them or don't have anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    I'm not really sure, to be honest. I've learnt how to RNG in Black 2 first, and after I've sorted out the parameters and stuff, the main difficulty is getting the right Timer0, as it switches between two values, and the syncing of the time. I haven't started RNGing in Black itself, but I don't anticipate too much trouble.
    it's ok as long as i hate saying this they are legit for i dont know how to check pokes with ribbons

    Quote Originally Posted by infinity234 View Post
    Pokemon(YOU WANT FROM ME): Mushemoo the brelloom and Dremel Saw the Scisor
    WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING: shiny zebstrika and shiny gallade
    Their Pokecheck Links: Zebstrika: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3804470
    Gallade: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3804242
    YOUR FAVE POKEMON: lucario, in my opinion one of the most badass and unique ideas for a non ledgndary pokemon

    hopefully we can make some deal if not this one.
    i cant view the legality for some reason, but honestly i'm only interested in flawless near flawless pokes
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  21. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    what do u want for your flying pikachu
    trading him i meant in my post
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Meleotta doesn't get a ribbon, does she? Mine are legit, feel free to check them There's not much point in hacking/editing an easily RNGable Pokemon tbh...
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  23. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Meleotta doesn't get a ribbon, does she? Mine are legit, feel free to check them There's not much point in hacking/editing an easily RNGable Pokemon tbh...
    i think all events that have to be picked up in game have them so i wont be able to pokecheck it, i'm just saying it since i have been purposely giving hacks before who said they were rng'ed n just wanna be careful in trading from now on
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    My Black 1 FC Just for Trades: 2795-7384-8121
    My Black 2 FC just for Battles: 5286-9239-4973
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i think all events that have to be picked up in game have them so i wont be able to pokecheck it, i'm just saying it since i have been purposely giving hacks before who said they were rng'ed n just wanna be careful in trading from now on
    Oh, right... Well, I can tell you my profile data and you can check the seed and everything if you want. Out of interest, how did you recognise that they were hacks?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

        Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:


    Shinies:

    DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

    My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i cant view the legality for some reason, but honestly i'm only interested in flawless near flawless pokes
    well the only shiny flawless/near flawless i have are some ev trained evveelutions and a ev trained virizion and your shop says you already have those. ah well sorry we couldnt make a deal. good luck with the rest of your shop though.
    --75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)-

    Looking for nicknamed or nickname-able shinies. If you have any PM me so i can try to make a deal with you.

    White 2 FC: 3655 0168 3135
    White FC: 0347 8780 1020
    Black FC: 2452 1715 1491

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •