Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Charizard's Shiny/Event Shop

Hi there, interested in your SMR2010 Jirachi Timid lv.5, I have a shiny audino tentacool and mincinno, if you haven't got them already.

Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    hey charizard I'm interested in these pokemon :

Regice(Japanese) Modest Lv.65(31/30/31/31/31/31) Ability:Clear Body
    Regirock Impish Lv.30 31/29/31/7/31/31 Ability:Clear Body
    Zapdos Timid Lv.50 30/15/30/31/31/31 Ability:Pressure what's his hidden power?
    Munchlax Careful Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Thick Fat
    Zorua Timid Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Illusion
    Gible Jolly Lv.1 Male Flawless Ability:Rough Skin(DW)

Check my shop for offers
    i like the hp fire latias, n i believe zapdos has hp ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo1987 View Post
    Hi there, interested in your SMR2010 Jirachi Timid lv.5, I have a shiny audino tentacool and mincinno, if you haven't got them already.
    yah i have them sry
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I am indifferent to it. Yeah they might pass pokechecker but that turns random wi-fi battles into a mess =)
    for correction about that it doesn't if its not properly ev trained the iv's don't mean that much, rnging is more for competitive battling anyway not random battles lol but enough of that talk anyway charizard not sure if you got my message about the shiny mew we were suppose to trade but i can take that for your rng at bictac's shop that will be fine please
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 9th April 2013 at 9:28 PM.

Hello, I am wondering if your WCS Milotic is available. I know those things are rare, but I'd like to offer anything I have available right now. Tell me if anything looks at all interesting.
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by David Flagg View Post
    Hello, I am wondering if your WCS Milotic is available. I know those things are rare, but I'd like to offer anything I have available right now. Tell me if anything looks at all interesting.
    i traded it awhile back i am sry, i just haven't had alot of time updating my shop
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    i like the hp fire latias, n i believe zapdos has hp ice
    okay that good
    you like more?
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

i traded it awhile back i am sry, i just haven't had alot of time updating my shop
    Hm, well that's alright.

Actually, is your Singing Pikachu still available? Specifically the female. I'd very much like that if it is. Do you know if it is legitimate, because I heard somewhere before that Singing Pikachu events were all female, and you have a male?
    Offering Pkmn copies that are unhacked and legitimate. Black 2 code is: 2710 1469 1968...

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Looking for these. Events can be shiny or not. Non-events must be shiny. Egg-moves/flawlessness are good, too. Legitimate copies are perfectly fine.
    (and if you happen to have a legitimate shiny event here, I'd be willing to pay quite a bit.)

Furthermore, I am looking for a shiny Celebi, and its existence is widely refuted. If ANYONE has it or knows of someone who does, let me know.

okay that good
    you like more?
    just the latias i had the rest of ur shiny pokes
    Hm, well that's alright.

Actually, is your Singing Pikachu still available? Specifically the female. I'd very much like that if it is. Do you know if it is legitimate, because I heard somewhere before that Singing Pikachu events were all female, and you have a male?
    yah i still have it, i'm not sure of the male or female thing but i have 1 of each, i have had em for a while n don't remember who i got them from

Hello! I have your Meleottas ready for you. My friend code is 0219 0031 8407 and I can trade any time from now to 5 hours later ^^

Also, I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but do you know the ivs of the Jirachi/Shaymin? Sorry if this is a repeat
    Last edited by KYOGRE-D; 10th April 2013 at 8:18 PM.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Spoiler:- My Nuzlockes:

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

My friend code is 0219 0031 8407

Quote Originally Posted by KYOGRE-D View Post
    Hello! I have your Meleottas ready for you. My friend code is 0219 0031 8407 and I can trade any time from now to 5 hours later ^^

Also, I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but do you know the ivs of the Jirachi/Shaymin? Sorry if this is a repeat
    i can trade now if u want, n jirachi has hp fire so they r good but shaymin isn't that good

Yeah, I'll be in the room then. It's fine, I'd prefer 31 ivs in speed but I guess it's alright.
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

DW Females: Druddingon, Staravia, Kabuto, Murkrow, Swinub, Vulplix, a few more I have to check

Yeah, I'll be in the room then. It's fine, I'd prefer 31 ivs in speed but I guess it's alright.
    ok meet u there now

Thank you! They're in good hands =) I'll come back if I can RNG other 'mons, but atm I'm having a bit of trouble RNGing the gift Happiny egg; does it start on frame two like the Larvesta egg, do you know?
    Check out my nuzlockes!

Shinies:

Thank you! They're in good hands =) I'll come back if I can RNG other 'mons, but atm I'm having a bit of trouble RNGing the gift Happiny egg; does it start on frame two like the Larvesta egg, do you know?
    you welcome, thank u as well , n i am not sure, i tried rng'ing a few times n i am lost n get headaches trien, u can try the rng discussion thread where u can ask for help

I can trade for the Singing Pikachu now, if you want.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

I can trade for the Singing Pikachu now, if you want.
    what are you offering

Hey im interested in your oblivia sheyman i can give you a ev trained jirachi
    Black 2 FC:1936 8493 5115
    Shinny's

Events

My team:

CHECK OUT THIS SHOP!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Toxicated-area!

Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    Hey im interested in your oblivia sheyman i can give you a ev trained jirachi
    no thank u i have jirachi already

what are you offering
    Oh, that's right. Sort of forgot that part, haha. I'm offering whichever event or shiny that I have available - all in my signature.

Events and Legendaries:

Shinies:

Oh, that's right. Sort of forgot that part, haha. I'm offering whichever event or shiny that I have available - all in my signature.
    i'm sry, i have all ur shiny pokes n both those events

just the latias i had the rest of ur shiny pokes
    well which pokemon can I get for latias?

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

I'm looking for a genesect, either dextrade or personal use. I can offer several shinies (Sceptile, Charizard, Entei {WIN2011}, Swampert, and Machamp) an event Ash's pikachu, 2 for 1 [i'll trade you several for Genesect] legendaries (Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion, Uxie, Azlef, Groudon, Kyogre, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia)

Please note: I don't do EV training and am honestly lost when it comes to any discussion surrounding a 'flawless' pokemon. I can also infect with pokerus.

Please let me know if you can help me out

*TRADE COMPLETED*
    Last edited by PferdloverX3; 15th April 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Pokemon White FC: 3568 2373 9948
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225 5860 7558
    3DS FC: 4785 5302 1631

well which pokemon can I get for latias?
    which one would u like
    Quote Originally Posted by PferdloverX3 View Post
    I'm looking for a genesect, either dextrade or personal use. I can offer several shinies (Sceptile, Charizard, Entei {WIN2011}, Swampert, and Machamp) an event Ash's pikachu, 2 for 1 [i'll trade you several for Genesect] legendaries (Virizion, Terrakion, Cobalion, Uxie, Azlef, Groudon, Kyogre, Landorus, Thundurus, Tornadus, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia)

Please note: I don't do EV training and am honestly lost when it comes to any discussion surrounding a 'flawless' pokemon. I can also infect with pokerus.

Please let me know if you can help me out
    i like ash's pikachu

regirock plz Regirock Impish Lv.30 31/29/31/7/31/31 Ability:Clear Body

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Hi
    are you going to the spring regionals
    if you are going can you get the ludicolo event uncloned
    Looking for dw sinnoh starters codes, korean events and gbas

have many legit super rare events

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast