Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [RP Thread]

Aaron the Sandshrew
    S.S. Christine

After a while of rolling, Aaron had passed Jacques, and kept going into the darkness after the lights, which appeared to be eyes. But they were retreating.

After rolling in the deep, aaron suddenly found himself in the middle of a huge puddle! The water felt like acid.. kinda. May be his Ground-Typing overreacting, but it hurt as hell! "Well f**k.." Aaron thought, before curling up in pain. the lights and scratching sounds had faded away further into the ship. Speaking of further into the ship, where was he? It was now so dark that he could barely see his hands in front of him. The scratching sounds slowly returned, and Aaron could see glowing eyes further in the ship, but he was too weak to move, and curled himself up even more. "What I can't see, cannot harm me!" he thought to himself before passing out

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest
    Moves: Leech Life, Thunder Wave, Cross Poison

The Axew, who introduced himself as Saber, asked if anyone would follow him into the dark remains of the S. S. Christine. It was pitch black, and she had remembered watching a few other Pokémon go in; but they haven't come out. Emily wasn't thrilled about having to go in, but at least she'd be going in with another Pokémon. Maybe he knows why I'm a Pokémon instead of a human now!

"I'll come! Certainly don't want to be left out of anything, now do I?" Emily said, holding her small head and tail up as high as she could, feeling very prideful. She turned towards the others.

"Well, come on Slowpokes! Let's go find what's in this ship!" she said, waving her paw as she said it. She was glad that someone wanted to go in there, and that if she had to go in, she wouldn't be alone. She kept it a secret, but she didn't like going into dark, spooky places alone. She scurried after Saber, who had wandered into the darkness alone just seconds ago. Already she couldn't see him, and kept walking. After a while, she couldn't find him, and when she turned around to retrace her steps, she could see as little of what was behind her as what was in front. Then, she heard scratching and saw eyes staring at her intently. When she spoke, her voice came out in a nervous stutter.

"Uhh, S-Saber, where, a-a-are y-you?" she squeaked, freaked out by the eyes. The scratching got louder as it seemed to get closer.
    "AHHHHHH!!!" she screamed, jumping around in the darkness, not even noticing that as suddenly as the eyes appeared, they had disappeared.

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Mason Inca, Duskull
    Night Shade, Leer, Memento
    Wishcaster Forest - S.S. Christine Darkness

The Duskull had been sitting within his bush for some time now. People had met each other, and slowly, all of them had awoken it had seemed. Mason could only tell by the sound of moving pokémon. His light within his head eventually crackled back to life in order to take a look around. While in the bush, he had come to terms with his death/transformation. Better to hide from people this way, and hopeful he was that his mind wouldn’t change after death.

He slowly worked up the courage to peek out of his bush. Other pokémon made him jump back… and into the ground. I can stay down here… Mason thought, and phased through the ground into the hull of the ship by luck. Okay, I’m in… now what? He heard a shriek from farther within the ship. He screamed mentally, unable to speak aloud without a mouth. Maybe I can h-help… Mason inched forward, fading out of view to some unknowingly. His abilities as a ghost seemed to be out of his control. He slowly faded into the pitch, his red light going back and forth like a pendulum in the darkness.

Ashton the Eevee
    S.S. Christine

"Hey, any of you guys gonna come with me?"

The greetings were cut off as the Axew known as Saber walked off into the darkness after Aaron. Ashton could then feel and see Emily jump off and crawl off behind him as well.

Ashton didn't like the dark very much, she knew the darkness itself couldn't hurt her, it was the things lurking in the darkness that scared her.
    Was my human form afraid of the dark too? she wondered as she grimaced.

Wait- What was that!
    Two glowing eyes faded quickly into the dark, sending Ashton's hair on end for the umpteenth time. Her ears perked and she didn't feel the least bit comfortable in the ship anymore.

Ashton pricked her ears for any sound aside from a faint scraping and listened as she slowly, slowly padded her way down the hall. A high pitched squeak grazed her ears.
    "Emily?" Ashton's voice rose and her paws seemed to take flight as she charged down the path into the dark.

"Emily! Where are you?" She couldn't have gotten far! Ashton leaped over piles of rubble; two red dots appeared in the dark as if taunting her. She wanted to stop, but what about Emily, Saber, or even Aaron?

Finally after another leap, she could see a small tuff of yellow, which was in fact, Emily.

Ashton quickly ran and stepped around her, to where her body was directly over the small bug pokemon.

"Who's there?" her voice rattled with fear but was edged with adreneline. It was no use though, the eyes had vanished.

Ashton, without looking down, addressed Emily. "Maybe we should stick together. If you really want to, you can ride on me." As much as Ashton felt uncomfortable with a tick latching onto her furry body, she knew that Emily wouldn't do what normal ticks do. She was much more open to the idea since Emily was once human.

"What do you think?" she held her ground, but didn't look down.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Cindy the Chikorita
    Wishcatcher Forest - Ship
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Heal Pulse

Cindy wasn’t sure what to do as she stared a orange eyes in the distance. One of the pokemon in front of her balled up and rolled forward, apparently scaring off whatever was emitting the orange lights. It ran off, making horrible scratching noises.

Cindy darted forward. She could make out a Sandshrew, Eevee, Joltik, Oshawott, and Axew. She meant to call out to them so they’d know she was there, but the apple in her mouth kept her from talking.

They were talking about following the mysterious creature. Sandahrew seemed to be suffering from the water, and Cindy felt bad for him, wishing she had a berry instead of an apple. Oshawott and Joltik sounded nervous. Joltik and Eevee had a little run around when Eevee got freaked out and Eevee called into the darkness, “Who’s there?”

Cindy couldn’t answer, but she couldn’t be sure the Eevee was addressing her either. She stuck close to the group as it forged forward, though their mission seemed dubious. She’d been instructed to find the bridge, and they seemed to be heading the same direction.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or Joyous Kwanzaa!
    (Or whatever else you may celebrate.)

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest

Suddenly, Emily heard footfalls that seemed to be running towards her.

"W-w-who's th-there?" she called out into the darkness.

"Emily? Where are you?" the footsteps called out.

"Ashton! I'm so glad to see you!" Emily said. She looked up at Ashton, who still seemed to be a little nervous around her. Wow, when you become a bug, you notice how many people really aren't that fond of them. When Ashton spoke to Emily, she was still facing the pitch black ahead of her.

"Maybe we should stick together. If you really want to, you can ride on me." Ashton said.

"Sure, that sounds great." Emily hopped on to Ashton's back and thought she cringed, but wasn't sure.

"So, what should we do? We could try to find Saber, or we could explore this darkness and look for those eyes and scratching noises we keep noticing. What do you think?" Secretly, Emily would rather go find Saber and the others, but something compelled her to try and find out what the 'mystery creature' was, and why it was on the ship. She waited for Ashton's answer, trying to not grab on to her fur too tightly.

Lucas the Oshawott
    S.S Christine

Upon deciding to go into the ship alongside Axew, Lucas noticed some of the others were following as well. He was happy to see there were others with him in all this, yet he still felt a loneliness that he couldn't make any sense of prompting him to think "Why do I still feel alone, there are others here, and in the same situation as me no less. So why do I feel this loneliness inside."

Lucas had soon noticed something in the darkness. Out of curiosity he took a closer look to find that it was Sandshrew, who had rolled ahead of the group in pursuit of the eyes they had seen earlier.

Noticing that Sandshrew was passed out, Lucas headed in his direction until he suddenly had the feeling of water at his feet prompting him to look and see that Sandshrew ended up in a large puddle.

Understanding that Ground-Types like Sandshrew were weakened by water, Lucas put the picture he was carrying onto a dry part of the floor and quickly rushed up to Sandshrew saying "We gotta get him outta here!"

Although he was a bit heavy, Lucas had managed to drag Sandshrew out of the puddle to the place where he had left the picture. He then made sure the area around Sandshrew was dry before stating "He's weak from the water. I...I don't know what to do about this."

Unsure of how to help Sandshrew in this situation, all Lucas could think to do was call out worriedly "H-Hey, are you all right? Please wake up!"

Ashton the Eevee
    S.S. Christine

Ashton finally looked down at Emily.

"Ashton! I'm so glad to see you!" Emily said. She looked up at her. Ashton then wondered if it were possible to see a Joltik smiling.

To Ashton's other suggestion, about riding on her back, Emily responded: "Sure, that sounds great." Emily hopped on to Ashton's back. A quick goosebump tingling feeling ensued but quickly faded.

"So, what should we do? We could try to find Saber, or we could explore this darkness and look for those eyes and scratching noises we keep noticing. What do you think?"

"Hmm," Ashton pondered. Saber was probably a little more ahead of them; so was the creature. Perhaps they could kill two birds with one stone and continue to head into the black, but Ashton didn't like the sense of not being able to see anything; there was something in there.

"I'm for going ahead. Saber ran off before we did, and this is a linear path, so it would make sense that he was further ahead." She could feel Emily grasp onto ends of her fur and was about to walk more into the dark when she looked around.

"Grip as much as you need to, I don't want you falling off if we get into trouble." She looked into the dark. "Besides, we'll see Saber before whatever that thing was; there's nothing to worry about."

As much as she wished that were true, saying it out loud didn't affirm her words much, but it was better than standing around and waiting for who knows what else is in here?!

"We'll head where ever you want to go though. If you want me to turn around, just say so."

And with that, Ashton padded quietly off into the dark with Emily fit snuggly on her back.

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest

As Ashton trotted along quietly in the darkness, Emily broke the silence.

"Ashton, I'm guessing nobody's ever told you this before, but your fur makes a cozy seat for riding on." she said, trying to un-dampen the mood. Suddenly, the scratching noise started up again. Emily ignored it, but it kept getting louder and louder; closer and closer with every step they took. Her head buzzed with the ideas of the many possibilities it could be. A ghost; it could be a ghost... Wait, then how would it scratch the ship walls? Maybe it's a big scary, hungry, mean... THING?!? She shook her head. Quit thinking about all this nonsense! she ordered herself. Emily shuttered. She didn't like the thought of a big monster trying to eat her; she was bite-size, after all. Emily lightly tapped Ashton's back with her foot.

"Umm, Ashton, you hear the scratching noises too, right? It's not just me?" she waited quietly for a response, listening to the scratching beast become closer every minute.

Cindy the Chikorita

Cindy continued following along after the group. Eevee and Joltik were still chatting about various relevant things, Joltik getting a ride, the scratching sounds, and the spooky eyes. Apparently their names were Ashton and Emily.

Ahead she could hear Oshawott panicking, "We gotta get him outta here! He's weak from the water. - I...I don't know what to do about this. - H-Hey, are you all right? Please wake up!"

She wasn’t 100% sure what he was talking about, but guessed one of the rock/ground types wasn’t going so well with all the water in this place. She felt bad for the critter, and brushed past Eevee and Joltik to see who needed help.

Poor little Sandshrew was curled up in a ball. Cindy felt really bad for him, he was completely drenched and looked so scared. Suddenly she felt a strange warm from inside herself. She didn’t really realize it yet, but she was sending out a Heal Pulse.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Aaron the Sandshrew
    S.S. Christine

After go knows how long, Aaron finally saw a light in the darkness. He fealt warm, and it fealt like his problems and fears were washed away. He opened his eyes. He was stil in the ship, surrounded by Eevee, Joltik, Chikorita and Oshawott. They all looked so worried, except from Chikorita, who was glowing in a pink, sparkly light. Feeling much better, Aaron sat himself up. "Thanks! Really!" He cried out. "Don't know how much more of tha water I could take. Speaking of which..." He continued, looking down on the puddle he sat in. "I should probably move." He then said, and started laughing.

"So that means, we can use moves! That's awesome!" he blabbed about, not really knowing if anyone paid attention. The scratching sounds and eyes then returned a bit in front of them. "You won't get away this time!" Aaron shouted into the darkness, as his claws grew longer and started glowing in a dim purple light. He ran foreward, releasing his Night Slash into the darkness

Saber the Axew
    S.S. Christine
    '

It didn't take Saber much time of exploring the deeper part of the boat to realize he was completely lost. He could hear the distant voices of the other Pokemon, but he couldn't tell which way they were coming from, and which way he came from. "Guys, over here!" Saber called out in hopes that they could find him.

Saber entered the engine room, completely oblivious as to what all the machinary in the room did. I wonder what all this weird stuff does... Saber walked deeper in the room and saw a figure in the center of the room.

Saber slowly walked forward and took a closer look where he could see. As he got closer, he realized that the figure was a Skitty.

"Wait a minute, a Skitty?" Saber pulled out a piece of paper from his adventure bag.

Missing Pokemon

*A picture of a Skitty is on the paper*
    My daughter went into the Wishcatcher Forest to look for berries, and she hasn't come back since! Please find my daughter!
    Mission Rank: E
    Reward: 1000 Poke, ???

This is the Pokemon I'm looking for! But wait... Saber looked closer and realized she was sleeping. Why is she sleeping?

Saber jumped when he heard scratching noises from the corners of the room. "Who's there?" Saber called out, looking a little shaken.

Suddenly, the bright orange eyes from earlier appeared and stared at Saber. Then, another pair of eyes appeared. Then another, then another!

"Uh-oh..." Saber began to realize what he was up against. Another pair of eyes appeared, but this one was even brighter and was a few feet above the other eyes.

Saber immediately grabbed the still sleeping Skitty and and ran out the room. "Everyone! Get out of the ship! We have big trouble!" Saber had no idea where he was going, he just ran from one room to another until he saw light and ran out to outside the ship.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Ashton the Eevee
    S.S. Christine

As Ashton trotted along quietly in the darkness, Emily broke the silence.

"Ashton, I'm guessing nobody's ever told you this before, but your fur makes a cozy seat for riding on."

Ashton couldn't help but chuckle a little at this statement. "No, you're the first." She smiled while continuing to trot. "Thank you."

"Umm, Ashton, you hear the scratching noises too, right? It's not just me?"

The Eevee pondered on that statement for a moment.

"I definitely hear them," she nodded, "make no mistake of that. I just don't know what in the world it could be."

Suddenly a whole group of pokemon gathered up ahead. It was that Sandshrew! She was about to pick up the pace when a blur flew by her, ruffling her fur slightly. For a second, she thought the creature that was watching had somehow gotten behind and had run by them, but to her surprise, it was a Chikorita.

"Looks like we're missing quite a party." Ashton and Emily gathered around with the others. These others were an Oshawott and the Chikorita that had brushed by her. There was also a faint moving in the distance, perhaps somebody else moved on.

Suddenly, a faint pink glow emanated from the leaf pokemon and began to surround Aaron.

"Wow," Ashton marvled. "I had almost forgotten."

As the aura faded, Aaron got back to his feet, happy now that his energy was replenished.

"Looks like being human turned pokemon doesn't prevent us from using some pretty unique moves eh, Emily?"

They seemed to be enjoying themselves when Ash heard a different voice over their laughter.

"Everyone! Get out of the ship! We have big trouble!"

"Saber?"

The Eevee heard screaming before the thought registered. "Uh, oh," Eevee could see the trouble that Saber had run into. Series of bright eyes lit up the dark in a menacing way. They seemed to make up the distance between them quick and Ashton didn't want to stick around. That's when she did a u-turn away from the eyes while screaming, "RUUUUUNNNNN!" She tried to give the others plenty of warning before figuring it could be too late to stay behind.

"Emily, I sure hope you're hanging on tight!"

Ashton ran as fast as her four legs could carry her. The stale air now flowed freely over her fur, standing puddles splashed over her legs and belly fur. She mentally shivered while leaping over ends of debris.

Where's the exit!?

Just as the thought burned in her mind; a light appeared, much like a young Charmander's tail glow...

Ashton flung herself through the hole that bared the light and rolled onto the wet grass. She gasped before standing up, hoping she hadn't smashed poor Emily.

"Emily, you there?" She couldn't feel the legs if they were there.

Oh, please tell me she made it!

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest

"Everyone! Get out of the ship! We have big trouble!" Saber suddenly yelled. She turned along with Ashton and noticed the may glowing eyes. Then, the whole dark world went by in a blur as Ashton made a run for it. Emily had to grip Ashton's fur pretty tightly, an she hoped Ashton wouldn't feel it. Then, Emily saw a light. Then, as Ashton dashed towards it, Emily felt her tiny feet lose their grip. She flew through the air, watching Ashton tumble through the grass. Emily landed with a thud on a rock.

"Oww." she said, holding her head. She had landed on her back, and couldn't flip over to her stomach. She began seeing multiple images, and felt lightheaded. She stuttered when she spoke.

"A-Ashton, a-a-are you th-there?" she mumbled.

Why does my head hurt so much? I must have hit it pretty hard on this rock. She began to feel very heavy and tired.

"Emily, you there?" she thought she heard Ashton say. She wasn't sure if she actually heard it or not; she couldn't tell the difference between reality and what was going on in her head.

"Ashton?" she said as loud as she could, which was hardly a whisper.

"Help?" The word came out even softer.

"Anybody?" she cried out silently, only hearing the word in her head.

Feeling... very....sleepy....body...getting...heavy......

Cindy the Chikorita

Sandshrew perked up, thanking her and babbling about the fact that they could use moves. That’s what it was, she’d used a move! What move? Aromatherapy? No, that wasn’t right, Aromatherapy healed status effects. Oh! Heal Pulse! But, that wasn’t a normal Chikorita move.

Sandshrew threw an attack into the darkness, attempting to hit whatever they’d seen up ahead of them.

The Axew seemed to notice something up ahead, and entered a room. Cindy heard him call out, "Who's there?"

"Everyone! Get out of the ship! We have big trouble!" he screamed running out of the room with something pink and fluffy in his arms.

Panic. Ashton and Emily hustled after him. Cindy figured they had the right idea. He had been a pokemon longer than any of them, he probably had clearer instincts concerning the dangers they faced here… where was here?

Cindy turned trying to keep up with the other exiting pokemon. But, boy, was that Eevee fast. Cindy on the other hand skidded down the wet halls as she tried to keep from being separated from them. Single claws were not designed for running on smooth surfaces.

Finally she could see light up ahead, an exit!

Aaron the Sandshrew
    Wishcaster Forest - S.s Christine

Whatever lurked around the darkness evaded Aaron's Night Slash, and he hit bare steel. "Gotta practice with this move.." he said for himself. He suddenly heard something in front of him, and braced himself for an attack. Suddenly. Axew, Joltik and Eevee rushed past him, Axew screaming "Get out".

This took Sandshew by suprise, and he flinched. After they ran past him, he saw eyes in the darkness behind them.. a lot of eyes! He turned around and curled up, rolling after the others towards what he hoped was an exit.
    But before he reached the others, he heard soft calls for help. He stopped and looked at his surroundings. On the floor, a very disorientaded Joltik was wobbling around. It appeared she had hit her head, and she was about to collapse.
    Aaron picked her up carefully. "There there. I got you" before holdig the tiny puff in his arms, trying to curl up to roll out.

Lucas the Oshawott
    S.S. Christine

Lucas watched in awe as Chikorita was healing Sandshrew with a Heal Pulse. When she finished and Sandshrew had woken up, Lucas breathed a sigh of relief.

As Sandshrew started on about them being able to use moves, Lucas went to pick the damaged picture he found back up. He then noticed that Axew wasn't around anymore and wondered where he went.

It was at that moment that Lucas heard Axew yelling for everyone to get out of the ship, this prompted Lucas to look in the direction he thought he heard the voice coming from.

When he saw what looked like multiple sets of eyes, Lucas cried out in fear again before turning around and running from them as fast as he could.

As soon as he made it out of the ship, Lucas stopped to catch his breath while holding onto the winter scarf he was wearing with one hand. He check his other hand to see he still had the picture he found "Oh good, I still have it."

Lucas looked around to see others had made it out as well, though when he looked at Eevee he noticed he couldn't see the Joltik she had with her on the boat. Wondering what happened, Lucas approached Eevee as he asked her "H-Hey, wasn't there someone with you a moment ago?"

(Hey guys, did you miss me? I just felt that abandoning the Zubat would be OOC so I just waited for the inevitable **** to hit the fan)

Alex Morgan, Magnemite
    S.S. Christine Clearing

During all of the goings on in the ship, Alex was trying to get the remaining passengers that stayed outside the ship together. A few of them were non-responsive, probably having difficulty coming to terms to what had happened to them. He could understand that. He must have had some sort of connection with Magnemite for him to be comfortable in his current body. It still didn't make sense about how he got in this state, but answers must have been somewhere. There must have been something that would explain what happened.

As he was aiding the other passengers, he heard a shout coming from the ship. He managed to rotate himself around just in time to see an Axew dash out of the ship, followed by a bunch of the other pokemon that had entered the ship. "What's going BzzzzzT on?" he cried out. Something must have chased them out, something strong. There must have been something he could do, but what? He didn't even know what attacks he could do. He could at least ram into whatever was chasing them if needed to. His electric and steel typing carried a lot of resistances so he could probably take a few hits. Just then he remembered a technique that even low leveled Magnemite could pull off. Though he had to act fast, the attack's effects would be more potent in the confines of the ship.

He quickly hovered over to where everyone was coming out of the ship. "Cover BzzzzzT your ears guys!" he warned the others as he lined himself up with the hole in the hull. He focused for a moment and then shot a loud electronic screech into the ship. He hoped the Supersonic would do the trick. The enclosed space would cause the attack to echo disorienting whoever was in there even more, as well as having more obstacles for the confused pokemon to run into. At the very least it would buy everyone some time to get prepared. He turned to the Axew who seemed to be the one who lead everyone out of the Christine. "What happened BzzzzzT in there? Is everyone BzzzzzT okay?" While most of the passengers were still getting used to their new bodies, there were plenty of them and of many different types. They should be able to withstand whatever was chasing them. Though he hoped Jacques managed to hold onto his potions, they may need them.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Mason Inca, Duskull
    Night Shade, Leer, Memento
    Wishcaster Forest - S.S. Christine Outskirts

"Everyone! Get out of the ship! We have big trouble!"

Mason did not hesitate to listen.

The dark had always scared him. Strange scratching noises scared him. Glowing eyes scared him. A voice telling him to leave was somewhat scary, but “reluctant to obey” was not the word to describe that moment. Mason floated as quickly as he could, becoming ethereal whenever he could focus enough. The path he took was not important- only getting out. Eventually, however, he gave up on this, and bolted upwards and phased through the floor, up and up until he saw the sun again. A terrible sound echoed through the ship: A loud, electronic screech. Only more reason to have escaped.

Mason eventually left his “flee” mode and took a look around, noticing an Axew and a Magnemite mainly. He recongnized the Axew as the one who had woken them up, but the Magnemite was new. Mason floated over into the bushes nearby- which seemed to be his favorite thing- and eventually came up between the two, silent in movement. He didn’t dare speak, only hoping that not only people in this world were cruel like the eyes in the ship.

Ashton the Eevee
    S.S. Christine

Ashton turned on herself and tried combing through her fur to find the small pokemon, but couldn't. Panic began to ensue. Had she left her inside?!

"Shoot!" Ashton cried as an Oshawott asked about Emily. "Oh, she was here a moment ago." she began searching through the grass when she heard another voice. It sounded like that Sandshrew from earlier, what was his name? Oh, yeah, Aaron.

"Aaron," she trotted over to him quickly, only to see that he was cradling a small tuft of yellow in his clawed hands. "Oh, good." Ashton's ears fell in relief. The only problem now was that Emily wasn't moving, probably had fainted when she had performed her 'bonzai' roll from the ship.

"I wish I could do something." Her eyes shone with sympathy as a tingling feeling rippled through her whole body. It was filled with powerful and relaxing energy and it made Ashton feel nice up until it faded. Suddenly, a small star manifested itself and flew over from Ashton to Aaron and Emily. The shooting star rained stardust down upon Emily; Ashton could scarcely believe her eyes.

She didn't know it quite yet, but Ashton had just used wish on Emily.

Lucas the Oshawott
    S.S. Christine Clearing

Lucas became worried once he saw Emily fainted in Sandshrew's hands. This worry soon turned to awe when he saw a small star fly over the group and rain some kind of stardust on Emily.

Believing it might have healed her, Lucas came closer to the three asking "Is she gonna be all right?"

After a moment Lucas realized something and told them "Oh ya, I haven't properly introduced myself at all have I? My name is Lucas. Lucas Serenes."

Lucas had heard the Magnemite's warning and promptly covered his ears as he used a Supersonic attack into the ship, attempting to disorient whatever they saw in there.

Once the attack was done, Lucas saw Magnemite asking Axew about what happened. He himself held the damaged picture in his hand closely while asking out loud "Just what were those things, and what are they doing in the ship?"
    Last edited by Andydemon; 30th January 2013 at 4:07 AM.

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest- Outside the S.S. Christine

"Wh-Where am I?" Emily asked, feeling groggy. She found herself cradled by the Sandshrew, Aaron, she believed he was called, and was looking right up into his yellow face. She turned her head and saw Ashton and an Oshawott gathered around her.

'What happened? Did I faint?" she still felt drowsy, but she jumped down from Aaron's arms and stretched her legs out. When she began to walk around, she wobbled slightly, but tried not to show it.

Then, she became alarmed when she looked at the ship and remembered a Chikorita and an Axew that she didn't see with the others.

"Wait, what about that monster with the glowing eyes? And Cindy and Saber? Did they make it out?" she asked, hopping, trying to see over Aaron's head to get a look at the ship.

"Wait, I think I see something!" She saw a vague greenish colored shape, but she couldn't tell if it was Cindy or Saber running out of the darkness towards the light.

Cindy the Chikorita
    Wishcatcher Forest

Cindy tumbled out of the boat. She bounded across the grass to the circle of pokemon that was forming a short distance away. Emily seemed to be the focal point, but Cindy wasn’t sure what was wrong with her.

She set down the apple in the grass and looked over the other humans turned pokemon. She smiled slightly, “We haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Cindy… and that’s really about all I know. So you guys were all human before, as well? Boy is this weird. At least I think it’s weird, I don’t remember much, but I don’t think people normally turn into pokemon.”

She glanced down. That was awful babbly. Oh well, no fixing it now, “Anyways, I found some rope and apples in the ship. There’s probably other useful stuff in there too, but there’s also… those things.”

Alex Morgan, Magnemite
    S. S. Christine Clearing

Alex looked around at all the pokemon that just came out of the ship. An Axew carrying a Skitty, a Sandshrew with a bracelet, Aaron he remembered, the Chikorita that went to check out the hold, a Duskull he hadn't seen before, an Oshawott, an Eevee and a Joltik. Along with himself, that was a wide range of pokemon. He wondered where everyone else went off to, but they had more pressing things to worry about. It was time to take charge. "Ok everyone! BzzzzzT Listen up."

Everyone looked at him and he immediately felt nervous. Ok, note to self, he thought. I don't like being the center of attention. He blinked and focused. "The hole in BzzzzzT hull is a choke point. Those of you who have ranged attacks focus BzzzzzT your aim on whatever comes out. Everyone else, be BzzzzzT prepared to hit whatever comes close." He blinked. Yup, I was definitely a trainer at some point. I just hope this will work.

Just then a screech came out of the ship. Alex swiveled so he was facing the hole. If anything comes flying out, I'll intercept it. I have the most resistances out of everyone. Well, I hope I do. "Here it comes BzzzzzT!"

The first thing anyone saw was a pair of glowing eyes. As the eyes came closer, more details were revealed. It was a small brown rodent-like pokemon with big eyes. It stepped fully into the light and everyone could clearly see who their pursuer was.

"A Patrat!? You guys BzzzzzT were chased out by a Patrat? BzzzzzzT Ha ha ha BzzzzzT ha ha!" He couldn't help but laugh. These guys were running as if Darkrai himself was hunting for their souls and it was just a little rodent pokemon. The little pest would be sorted soon enough.

But then it was made clear that there was more to the threat. Two more Patrat came out of the shadows to join the first. The trio glared at the group of pokemon. Then came another screech from inside the Christine. Another pair of eyes as well as a couple bands of light showed in the darkness, bigger and higher up than those of the Patrat. The three Patrat already outside moved to the side to allow the creature to show itself. It was the leader of the pack. A Watchog. The evolved pokemon looked at the gathered pokemon and hissed. Three more Patrat staggered out of the ship behind it, still disoriented by the effects of the Supersonic. There were six Patrat in total, along with the Watchog. And they were all looking pretty mad.

Alex glanced at the Skitty. Watchog were known to put people to sleep. They would have to be aware of that. "Don't look BzzzzzT them in the eye, they could put you BzzzzzT to sleep! Come on, let's go!" With that battle cry, he launched himself at one of the Patrat and pinned it to the metal hull of the ship. The normal type struggled, but its efforts were in vain against Alex’s metal body. Just need to keep it here until it runs out of energy, he thought.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Emily the Joltik
    Wishcatcher Forest- Outside the S.S. Christine

Emily continued looking towards the ship when she saw a Pokémon come out. It was Saber, who was carrying a small pink Pokémon. Shortly after, a Magnemite she hadn't met before came floating out of the ship, saying

"The hole in BzzzzzT hull is a choke point. Those of you who have ranged attacks focus BzzzzzT your aim on whatever comes out. Everyone else, be BzzzzzT prepared to hit whatever comes close. Here it comes BzzzzzT!"

Emily jumped and swiveled in the air so that she was facing the hole, and noticed that her body began to sizzle with electricity. What is this? What's wrong with my body? Why am I... Oh yeah! I'm a Joltik now! So what exactly is this move? Thunderbolt? Electro Ball? Well, I'll just have to find out. As her body built up more electricity, she became excited to see what it was. Then, when she felt she couldn't hold it in any longer, a brown rodent Pokémon came out of the ship, then another and another that looked smaller, but very similar, until there were six little ones and one big one who seemed to be the leader. Regardless of size, they all looked pretty mad, and Emily tried to aim of one of the little rodents. She didn't feel that she could take on the big one, not with her inexperience with moves, at any rate. She fired the jolt, and missed the Pokémon by a few inches. The Pokémon turned towards her and charged.

"Uh-oh." Emily readied her jump as the Pokémon came hurtling towards her, thinking that if she could time it just right, she could really hit him with some power. She jumped, landing on the Pokémon's head, and focused on the electricity. She released it as the Pokémon was trying to swat her, but Emily was able to shock it before she flew through the air, landing solidly on the ground, jumping out of harm's way. It charged, a little more slowly this time, enraged more then ever. This time Emily jumped a little late and was hit with a strong Tackle, and she flew through the air, landing on the ground a few feet away. She popped to her feet and hopped towards the Pokémon. As she approached it, her fangs started to glow in a deep purple color. She landed on the Pokémon's head, biting it with her illuminated fangs.

"Paaa-trat!" the Pokémon said as it stumbled backwards. Emily hopped off the Patrat's head and watched attentively for its next move.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast