Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Journey Into the Frontier [Discussion Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ And we are kinda running out of stuff to do at Ss. Christine
    Haha, don't worry. I'm here now, so now I can spice things up.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Are Cindy and Lucas the only ones in the ship right now currently?

From what I can tell, Jaques, Alex, and Aaron are in the ship too.

I exited to help out the freaking out Zubat. Though I could come back if really needed. I am a little annoyed by the differing rates of update speed and quality and lack of noticing things like where people currently are. Well, nothing I can do about it. Also, I don't really mind spoilers and I can keep my mouth shut about it. Another person to give group updates would be great, it's a little lacking because everyone is making it up as they go.
    I have clamed... the mighty Thor. Oh wait it's Throh *Facepalm*
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats
    My fanfic: Island of New Sundai

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    I exited to help out the freaking out Zubat. Though I could come back if really needed. I am a little annoyed by the differing rates of update speed and quality and lack of noticing things like where people currently are. Well, nothing I can do about it. Also, I don't really mind spoilers and I can keep my mouth shut about it. Another person to give group updates would be great, it's a little lacking because everyone is making it up as they go.
    It would've been easier to notice that if I hadn't been unable to update for so long.

I'll see what I can do about a Co-GM. I don't want what happened to repeat.

Okay I just have to ask, did almost everyone just up and abandon the RP without a word? Cause it's really looking like that.

^ Yeah, it's kinda annoying. Stop having social lives, everyone. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andydemon View Post
    Okay I just have to ask, did almost everyone just up and abandon the RP without a word? Cause it's really looking like that.
    I was just about to update after doing a post for another RP, so don't worry about me. As for other people, I don't know. I think it's time to speed things up.

Yeah, I kinda left myself off on a limb when I abandoned the more active rpers to help out one of the slower rpers. -_-' Oh well, hopefully this will move soon.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats

Quote Originally Posted by gmoyes View Post
    Yeah, I kinda left myself off on a limb when I abandoned the more active rpers to help out one of the slower rpers. -_-' Oh well, hopefully this will move soon.
    If you want to be more active then just do what I would do.

If you feel your character has better things to do than wait for a response that will never come, then just leave that person and move on.

And if the RPer calls you out for leaving on them then just tell them it's their fault, you shouldn't have to wait on them forever.

Good idea. That's why my character is now alone on the ship, lol

Gmoyes, I don't know about the others that have been inactive, but if you are still with us please say so.

and Billy, since we got Elysian's character on the move again I think it's time to move forward and possibly show us what those eyes in the darkness really are.

I plan on it. I can do it later today, since I can't really do it right now.

Yeah, those eyes are annoying. my character is once again running towards them, this time after realizing he can use moves, so please let me hit something. lol

It's looking like we're all ready to move forward whenever you're are Billy.

I know, I just don't have much time, if at all, to do it during the week. Fortunately, I have time today. Time for the eyes to finally be revealed...

What happened to revealing those eyes? I know I'm starting to sound annoying at this point but we literally have nothing to move forward with.

What happened to revealing those eyes? I know I'm starting to sound annoying at this point but we literally have nothing to move forward with.
    For the impatient ones: I believe it is an evolution of one of our... smaller teammates.

Although the stalk-eyes kinda throw me off, but I still think it's the above.

I know, I know. Its partially me being busy and partially me being lazy. But no matter what, it will be done...!

...Tomorrow. Sorry. >.<

Sorry for being so impatient, it's just I've had experiences in the past where GM inactivity can be an RP killer.

Quote Originally Posted by ApertureScience View Post
    For the impatient ones: I believe it is an evolution of one of our... smaller teammates.

Although the stalk-eyes kinda throw me off, but I still think it's the above.
    Just discovered this thread >_<. But if by "smaller teammate", you mean me (Emily the Joltik), then I guess I agree with you. (Insert un-allowed smiley here)

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Haha, when you two put it that way I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Garvantula. But I would think it's a bunch of Ghost Types considering it is a wrecked ship. I know it's a stereotype, but oh well I'm unoriginal.

Ooh, maybe it's a Galvantula ghost! That would be pretty cool, and creative on Billy Mays' part. (Smiley here) I wish we could use smilies here.

The RP has completely stalled. :\ I would try to take over control, but I have no clue what Billy's got planned. I'm still around, hoping that this gets moving again.
    Fizzy Bubbles
    PASBL Stats

Who exactly is still in this? There's me, gmoyes, cometstarlight, VampirateMace, and Aaron the Sandshrew's creator (can't remember the member XD) But I agree with gmoyes; we have a stalled RP here, and the only person who can really un-stall it. Come back, Billy Mays, and free the RP from its death of...well, becoming "dead", as RPers say. You know what I mean, right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast