Thread: Haremshipping

Hybrid View

Default Haremshipping

A new shipping I hope will catch on if possible about Ash and basically every girl he has traveled with, Misty, May, Dawn and Iris. If you want to include others that is fine since it is a harem. So, if you can't decide which shipping you like or are tired of hearing about why this ship is better than another, why not become a haremshipper, where everyone can love the main protagonist of the Pokemon anime!

I was wondering how long something like this would take to happen, lol.

but then again there is always going to be a new female character every generation, so by time the anime comes to an end Ash would be like an ancient chinese emperor who had multiple wives during his rule, lol.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I'm not sure how useful this is since we already have threads for each of the individual pairings. This would end up being all of those threads in one, which is pretty complicated, or, it will be about the possibility of this even happening, which it's not. There's not much to discuss, really, after that.
    I'll leave this open and see where it goes, but if this turns into a debate thread, or just a mash up of the individual pairing threads, I'm going to have to close it.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Yeah i kind of have to agree with Encyclopika here. Aura Guardian Ash, i really don't see this thread taking off with other people, yeah i had my joke, but i think people like to ship a pair and not make it a harem. it is great you have an opinion but i doubt a lot of people will share it in anyway.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Thank you for at least giving this a shot and I will understand if you close this thread.

Anyway, its true that people usually ship only one pairing, but i'm pretty sure there are those who would like to see harems get developed over one character. A way I thought of getting a discussion started in the thread is this: with every harem, each girl is different. Such as a tsundere, a hot and cold person, the smart one, etc. So whho do you think each of the girls are in Ash's harem?