Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

I would kinda agree
    ~~~~I Am Teh Epic Dude~~~~

Legendary battle would be epic :3

i waould have to say rayquaza.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Generic Rayquaza vs. generic Giratina-A, Rayquaza can never OHKO with Draco Meteor, whereas Giratina-A stands a healthy 65% chance of doing so. So, Rayquaza wins about 1/3rd of the time. However, if Giratina-A uses Icy Wind instead, it can bring Rayquaza into KO range easily as well as cut its Speed, and then finish off Rayquaza on the following turn. In that case, Giratina-A would always win. If Rayquaza could see this coming, mind you, it could use Dragon Dance on the first turn to negate the Speed drop, then OHKO Giratina-A on the following turn with Outrage.

Generic Rayquaza vs. generic Giratina-O, Rayquaza can OHKO 83% of the time, but Giratina-O can always do so, even not counting the Griseous Orb boost. Rayquaza wins this about 4/5ths of the time.

Spoiler:- Calcs:
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 14th January 2013 at 9:23 PM.

Giratina has more chances to win Rayquaza because of type, movepool and stats.

Cool

girantina will win because better moves like shadow force and stats which are great.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

Sorta spammy and not really going to generate much discussion either. We don't usually permit the 'pokemon x vs pokemon X' style threads either in Pokepolls... so going to close.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.