Thread: Dinosaur King

Default Dinosaur King

I'm currently watching this anime at the moment and so far it's pretty neat. There are so many dinosaurs I've never heard of, so it's very interesting. The english dub has voices from Pokemon and I recognize most of them. Max has the same voice as Ash and Reese, Ursula, and Lauren have the same voice as Misty and Jessie.

Talk about it here.

I love you. I love you for making this topic.

I have seen this entire series 3 times and have every episode from the first season on my laptop. The very first thing I thought about the voice actors, was that the Voice Actor for Rex shares the same Voice actor as Rex (Rex Owen/Rex Raptor) and Espa Roba from Yu-Gi-Oh. I love this show mainly because in the shipping section, i own (I think) Rex X Zoey. It's a shame that...

Spoiler:- DONT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN"T FINISHED IT:

I hope they make a season 3.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Saw a few eps here and there but never watched the whole thing. I should someday

I have seen the entire of 1st season but 2nd season has never aired where I lived so I have never seen the 2nd series.=(

I do have the entire of season 1 on DVD legit since Australia released a DVD set.

I wish they'd release season 2 on dvd or even just air it here on free to air but it's pretty obvious it's not going to happen.

Personally I feel it's a great show.imo

Put together by me.

I don't watch this show much, but it's pretty awesome! Great voice cast!

I've seen this anime. It's okay. The CGI dinosaurs look really good. Yes, I know that Max's voice sounds a lot like Ash's original voice.

It a decent show.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I'm currently watching this anime at the moment and so far it's pretty neat. There are so many dinosaurs I've never heard of, so it's very interesting. The english dub has voices from Pokemon and I recognize most of them. Max has the same voice as Ash and Reese, Ursula, and Lauren have the same voice as Misty and Jessie.

Talk about it here.
    lol, i was wondering if i was watching to much pokemon when i thought i heard pokemon actors in DK XD

anyhoo, i love this show and i am going to get the game soon. When i get wifi, i will watch it from beginning to end.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I originally got into this show solely because I could hear Taylor, Stuart, Lillis and the others together for one last ride as a main cast. However, actually watching it, I like this show a lot. It's great.
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

Outside of recognizing the voices in the 4KIDS dub, I didn't really watch this show. I'm not sure why, probably because I thought the premise of it was stupid/reminiscent of Spider Riders/another show, and the CGI dinosaurs stood out too much. My little brother watched it all the time, though (if only because of the dinosaurs), and since I haven't exactly forgotten about this show and it seems people have a fondness for it, I suppose I'll give it another shot one of these days.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Outside of recognizing the voices in the 4KIDS dub, I didn't really watch this show. I'm not sure why, probably because I thought the premise of it was stupid/reminiscent of Spider Riders/another show, and the CGI dinosaurs stood out too much. My little brother watched it all the time, though (if only because of the dinosaurs), and since I haven't exactly forgotten about this show and it seems people have a fondness for it, I suppose I'll give it another shot one of these days.
    4Kids actually acknowledged Japan in it. LOL.
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC