Thread: The "What I Do On the Bus Every Morning" thread

Default The "What I Do On the Bus Every Morning" thread

If you're like me and attend high school, or perhaps middle or elementary school, then you probably take.....the bus.

We all know the familiar yellow tint, the bus driver who fits a stereotype, the ripped "leather" seats, the inane banter, and the smell of carbon monoxide exhaust.

You've got to find something to do on that 20 minute trip, right? So, here's the question:
    What do you do on the bus?

Some people just stare out the window, others talk with friends or throw paper at others; I, personally, have a rather odd habit. You see, I always sit in the same seat every day. It's perfect. Not close enough to the front, so the driver can't see what I'm doing, but not far back enough, that I would be forced to mix with....undesireable characters.

So there are two girls who always sit in front of me, who are both either texting or on Facebook. I like to stare at their window and see the reflection their phones create, so I can see what they're doing. Weird, eh?

So what do you do?
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Try not to be carsick, most of the time.

Listen to Macklemore or Eminem, look outside and play Subway Surfers xD

My personal favorite is discussing Things to do at Walmart when you're bored. For example, have an Rc race or put m and ms on layaway. Its amazing what me and my friend can come up with. Try it!
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Never really took the bus but when I did, I would play with my phone.

I hated like every single kid on my bus, I got picked on a lot too so majority of the time, my mom drove me to school and I waited for like a half hour till my mom got home from work and then she would pick me up on my way home.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-daily-routine

Your thread is similar to this, so let's just keep all "daily routine" related things in that thread. You could ask people in that thread basically what your OP says to get some discussion going on.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)