Thread: What is your most prized Pokemon?

Default What is your most prized Pokemon?

So what one means the most to you, for a reason. Please tell the reasons

Mine is Charizard. In the Anime where Ash leaves Charizard, I cried cause I loved Charizard in the anime. So when Fire Red came out (the first game you could trade to other games) I started with Charmander. I used this Charmander so much, actually had a bond with it. One day, I lost my SP and the game, Fire Red. I actually cried for one reason - that my Charizard was lost.

I fount the game, and since then traded it over after I've completed each game. I now have it in Black 2.

What's yours? xD

Cool

mine is tyranitar becaus i always wonderd if dragonite or him was better so in white2 i got a metagross and did a global trade and saw a tyranitar so i traded metagross for it and then i saw the raw power of it and i said ln my head forget dragoite and from that point on i loved it. this happened last night.
    me:cat use scratch. friend:your cat is not a pokemon. ME: OH YEAH? CAT USE GROWL. CAT:MEOW (SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE I CAN DO THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WILL DO THAT!) FRIEND:HA HA! ME:FEEL THE WRATH OF MY CHARZAIRD! FRIEND: DUDE THATS A TOY. ME:WAH! CAT AND FRIEND:HAH HAH! IDIOT. LATER: HEY CAT IS THAT A ARCANINE?! CAT:MEOW (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I DONT LIKE CANINES.) FRIEND:RUN! ME: HAH HAH. TURD FACE...I TOLD HIM POKEMON WERE REAL. BY AGGRON GUY

It's my black 2 zoroark, I got him at drift veil as a zorua and have been training him most since, when I got to the elite four (1st time) zoroark could 1 hit all the ghosts and all the psychics, he's always in my party now

My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

My shinies:

Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

Like the OP, I have a Charizard from FireRed. Prometheus has been with me since... when was FireRed released? 2001? Since then, yeah. Basically, I've got a Charizard that's older than a sizable percentage of pokemon players. I've also still got the Swampert I used from my first Ruby playthrough, so he's a little older than that. I still use them both in White 2, and they work great as doubles partners.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Hypno - mine specifically - because I caught a shiny Hypno when I was upset one night, named him Flamel, and refused to ever put him in the PC from that day forth.

The place for avid writers and readers!

Mine's my darling Phione. I had been searching for one for months years ago when a user here agreed to trade me one. I bred Phione for months trying to get its IVs just right. I finally did, and it's been an awesome member of my online team ever since. It breaks my heart that the new generations don't allow Phione in their online services because it's apparently a legendary.

Also I love my Delibird. I can't recall how many ubers and OUs he's put down in Battle Revolution but he's an absolute beast. And cute.

Edit: Haha while I was typing this my Phione slaughtered an entire team consisting of Slaking, Mesprit, Infernape and Salamence in a wifi double battle practically by himself. God I love my Phione. xD
    Last edited by Davexen; 15th January 2013 at 1:57 AM.

My level 100 Infernape. Was my first pokemon ever, and I can't wait to see it in 3D in Pokemon Y.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Davexen View Post
    Mine's my darling Phione. I had been searching for one for months years ago when a user here agreed to trade me one. I bred Phione for months trying to get its IVs just right. I finally did, and it's been an awesome member of my online team ever since. It breaks my heart that the new generations don't allow Phione in their online services because it's apparently a legendary.

Also I love my Delibird. I can't recall how many ubers and OUs he's put down in Battle Revolution but he's an absolute beast. And cute.

Edit: Haha while I was typing this my Phione slaughtered an entire team consisting of Slaking, Mesprit, Infernape and Salamence in a wifi double battle practically by himself. God I love my Phione. xD
    I tried to level my Manaphy but he's just.. really not good enough. Weird, huh? xD

My shiny Espeon. I got it in Sinnoh from a trade and it was a level 1 Eevee. Now I never let it out of my party unless it is for the Pokémon DW or something like that.
    ___Pokémon Y___

My Typhlosion, Burney.

I caught it way back in Colosseum after taking a hiatus from Pokemon for a couple years. When I caught Typhlosion, I was so happy. I used it for everything, and it ended up being the first Pokemon I got to level 100. It's still on my Black game, and I always take it out.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Probably my shiny Elgyem, Andromeda. It's the only shiny Pokemon I've ever caught, and I've got a whole legion of Elgyem to back it up. I was looking for an Adamant one with synchronize, and I found a SHINY first. After about 30 Elgyem without a single adamant one of either ability, I finally just migrated my adamant Hitmonchan, stole an everstone from a wild Roggenrola, and bred one.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

i would have to say my korean pikachu day pikachu (hasty). i'm getting another one soon.
    FC: 2967 6468 9106
    If you believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because he says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front the beer volcano

Credit to eeveelover824
    My x and y shinies: froakie (193 eggs MM), Mime Jr (RE), Volbeat (RE)
        Spoiler:- Assorted chain sig stuff:

I had a Swampert that I used very much in Frontier of Emerald. It was one of the better Pokemons I used in there, finding trouble only against quick grass types.

My Sceptile that came from my HeartGold game (It's early, I know). He was my first lv. 100 AND competitively EV'd.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

My Armaldo. It was my main pokémon in Sapphire and is still in my team in White 2.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Back many years ago, it was my Typhlosion. It was my first level 100 and pretty much my favourite pokemon in G/S/C, unfortunately now it is long gone. Now my most prized pokemon would have to be my Charizard or Garchomp. I have a strong connection to those two.

Well, it's Flygon (White 2) for 3 reasons...
    1: He was a key member in my team
    2: He faced lots of powerful opponents such as the three Musketeers, White Kyurem, Moltres, Benga's Latias and Volcarona.
    3: He is my favourite Pokémon
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

My Haxorus Razor on my Black 2. I've only had him for a few months, but I've really grown attached to the insanely powerful bringer of DEATH--I mean guy, and he's definitely one I will keep around for a very long time.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

My EXE, the typhlosion.
    He's dead now, but...
    I miss him so much D:

I had 6 pokémon to be my prized pokémon, but Lapras was my favorite. It was on my pokémon yellow though.

I really want this team back: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Snorlax & Raichu. (Traded him to pokémon blue to get him evolved xD)

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

My most prized Pokemon WAS a Charizard I had ever since Fire Red, but he got deleted somehow and I became sad. Now it's an Espeon I've had since Diamond. It's the first Pokemon I trained to level 100 and one of my strongest.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Most prized pokemon, totally have to go with my really special Shedninja from Pearl, I used it ALLLOOOTTTT, and won many battles.

Mine would have to be my Seismic Toss Chansey. I beat FireRed, than bred about fifty Chanseys for a Bold-Natured one, and then EV trained her. I don't even do competitive, but she's perfect. Her name is "Minerva".

It's hard to just choose one. Would have to be my dear Empoleon, but my Sneasel (that I will never ever evolve), Raichu and Reuniclus come close.

White 1335 5361 5411
    White 2 3740 7568 0796

My Sceptile.

My dear, dear Sceptile.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt: