Thread: The Walking Dead Thread (games)

Default The Walking Dead Thread (games)

The walking dead game by telltale games is absolutely terrific it was a well made game. I can't wait for season 2.

The walking dead survival instinct game looks good as well although the graphics need some help though.

Follow all sppf rule or deal with this guy:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jLAfe_FY5y...king_Dead9.jpg

I haven't played the game but I did watch a Let's Play of season 1 (Two Best Friends Play, I love those guys). I can see now why it won so many Game of the Year awards, it's pretty powerful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Billehh View Post
    Follow all sppf rule or deal with this guy:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jLAfe_FY5y...king_Dead9.jpg
    Oh no! One half of the Boondock Saints!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I haven't played the game but I did watch a Let's Play of season 1 (Two Best Friends Play, I love those guys). I can see now why it won so many Game of the Year awards, it's pretty powerful stuff.

Oh no! One half of the Boondock Saints!
    The walking dead game just grabs you it's amazing. Sometimes it really makes you wanna cry. If you sit through it without crying you have no feelings.

How does the game work? Like do you play as the main guy from the show or what? (love the show btw)
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

In walking dead survival you play as Daryl. In the other game you play as Lee Everett aka to most people the black dude. He is cool.

I watched a play through of the game since I don't own it. It was really quite emotional and had me sucked in every second I watched. It also made me really want to watch the actual series (which sucks for me, since its probably not going to show the whole show from the beginning anytime soon.)

Eagerly awaiting Season 2 now.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I watched a play through of the game since I don't own it. It was really quite emotional and had me sucked in every second I watched. It also made me really want to watch the actual series (which sucks for me, since its probably not going to show the whole show from the beginning anytime soon.)

Agreed. Many things need to be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post

The series is on Netflix.

I've been googling the game and it looks really cool.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    If only I had Netflix...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post

I've been googling the game and it looks really cool.
    I would recommend the walking dead by telltale games. It's cheaper, been out awhile and it is worth every minute of your time. Like I said earlier it is a tearjerker.

Edit: got survival instinct. Will review it after a few levels have been played.

Edit2:survival instinct is hard at first then you get usto it. If you are looking for an emotional game like telltales walking dead you will be dissappointed and let down. It's a true survival game and you HAVE to be silent when killing zombies if dont you will get hoarded. Overall ill give it a 6/10.
    Last edited by Mr.Billehh; 24th March 2013 at 10:46 PM.