Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What games are YOU most looking forward to of 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Not interested in Aliens: Colonial Marines or BioShock Infinite?
    A:CM doesn't really poke my interest and Bioshock is a whole other series I would need to get familiar with to fully enjoy it.

I don't agree fully. Purely because in the killcam when someone kills me, reloads, and runs away, it still sounds like they're firing. Hopefully this'll be fixed in the full game, though.
    https://www.facebook.com/TrifoldEntertainment

Also, if anyone can record and voiceover their Pokémon gameplay (must be 100% legit, no ROMs or anything), can you please PM me? I'm searching for a guy or girl, I'm not picky.

tales of xillia
    last of us
    gta 5
    Pokemon x & y

Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    A:CM doesn't really poke my interest and Bioshock is a whole other series I would need to get familiar with to fully enjoy it.
    Apparently BioShock Fore-- sorry, BioShock Infinite is mostly separated from the original BioShock games.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Well, apparently A:CM sucks balls. Shame, since I was really looking forward to it.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Well, apparently A:CM sucks balls. Shame, since I was really looking forward to it.
    As was I, sadly the fact is that this isn't a good game. It has consistent graphical issues, doesn't really find its own voice, has stupid AI, and rapidly becomes samey. It does nail the look and feel of Aliens but that's about all.

Assuming that MGS: Ground Zeroes and Dark Souls II aren't released until 2014, GTA V is at the top of my most anticipated list. Animal Crossing and Metal Gear Rising are pretty close.

I'll be sure to read reviews or play demos before I buy the games myself, but my current list includes, Tomb Raider, God Of War: Ascension, FFXIII-Lightning Returns, GTA V, and The Last of Us

Here are 2 games that I'm looking forward to.

1. Pokemon Y
    2. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Tons of games. I'll break it down by system and when I hope to get the games:

Xbox 360
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (Summer 2013)

Nintendo 3DS
    Fire Emblem: Awakening (April 2013)
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (April 2013)
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (April 2013)
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf (June 2013)
    Pokémon Y (October 2013)
    Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (December 2013)
    Mario Golf: World Tour (December 2013)

Wii U
    New Super Mario Bros. U (April 2013) I know NSMBU is already out, but I'll be getting it this year.
    Pikmin 3 (Sometime this year, maybe)
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Fall 2013)
    Rayman Legends (November 2013)
    Wii Party U (November 2013)
    Might also get ZombiU this year, not sure though.

Didn't list 3D Mario or Mario Kart for Wii U because we don't have confirmation that they'll come out this year. I hope they both come out this year and I'll try to get both of them this year!

Total of 14 games and I should be able to get them all this year. The number might rise a bit if 3D Mario & Mario Kart come this year and if more stuff gets announced.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Last of us ( looks great)
    Injustice
    New Pokemon game if I happen to get a 3ds

So who here watched last night's big unveiling of Sony's PlayStation 4 (Well, the controller and the Eye)? What did you all think?

Also, if anyone can record and voiceover their Pokémon gameplay (must be 100% legit, no ROMs or anything), can you please PM me? I'm searching for a guy or girl, I'm not picky.

The only one I'm looking forward to is this one. I swear if this never makes it over here I'll just import it.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    The only one I'm looking forward to is this one. I swear if this never makes it over here I'll just import it.
    Just looks like another fighting game to me. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    Just looks like another fighting game to me. -.-
    It's what Street Fighter wishes it was. You need to be a fan of the series to understand how long people have wanted this game.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I'm mostly looking forward to Tales of Xillia.
    Supposedly it's one of the "lesser" entries to the series, but hey, it's another Tales of game being localized, so I'm not complaining.

Apart from that... eh, I'm not really looking forward to anything else.
    Pokemon X/Y and Disgaea: A Brighter Darkness look like fun, though, but I'm not anticipating those as much as Xillia.

Well, just only a few since everyone is moving to the next generation console, sigh, its a damn shame really. Anyway, only two games thats keeping me on my heels: Watch Dogs and The Last of Us.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Only Pokemon XY :3 I'm getting X! nya~
    I really don't get why everyone's deciding what one they want already. All that has been revealed are the starters, the Legendaries, and Sylveon.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDoughnut View Post
    I really don't get why everyone's deciding what one they want already. All that has been revealed are the starters, the Legendaries, and Sylveon.
    When Pokemon Black and White were first announced and I saw Zekrom I had already decided, which ever game they put it on was going to be the game I was getting.
    The same with Pokemon X and Y, once I saw Yveltal in the trailer I already decided I was going to get Pokemon Y. Even though I don't use the legendaries at all I pick the one that has the best and most bada** design IMO. In fact I've done this ever since Gold and Silver came out.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDoughnut View Post
    ****ing sylveon...

The only ones I can think of atm are GTA5, PokemonXY, and Fable 4 if that game ever even happens.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Pokemon X/Y, Fire Emblem Awakening (I want the limited edition FE Awakening 3DS XL bundle so bad!)

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    When Pokemon Black and White were first announced and I saw Zekrom I had already decided, which ever game they put it on was going to be the game I was getting.
    The same with Pokemon X and Y, once I saw Yveltal in the trailer I already decided I was going to get Pokemon Y. Even though I don't use the legendaries at all I pick the one that has the best and most bada** design IMO. In fact I've done this ever since Gold and Silver came out.
    I prefer to get the game with more Pokémon I prefer over a Legendary I'll NEVER use. Always been that way, and for the most part it worked out well: Pokémon Blue (better Pokémon), Gold (Better Pokémon AND Legendary), Ruby (Same as Gold), Diamond (again, same deal), Pokémon Black (Better Pokémon, worse Legendary). I'm gonna wait to see about X & Y.

What does everyone think of the new Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag? I have to say I don't think the pirate setting really fits in well with all the other games so far in the series. I would have loved to see China in this one to be honest.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast