Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What games are YOU most looking forward to of 2013?

To add to my earlier list:
    Bayonetta 2
    Narudo storm 3...a little
    Hopefully something related to SSB4
    apparently Wind Waker remake
    Tekken X Street Fighter...hopefully
    WWE 2k 14

I am pretty psyched about Yarn Yoshi now. Even though I have no idea when and if I am getting a WiiU.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

PMD : Gates of Infinity
    Super Smash Bros 4 (REALLY want to know the character and stage lists.)
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
    Pokemon X and Y
    Animal Crossing : New Leaf
    Edit: Also, the Yoshi yarn game and The Wind Waker remake, even though I won't be getting a WiiU until December.
    Last edited by ~Kingdom of Earth~; 24th January 2013 at 8:32 PM.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

Actually, can count me out of Dead Space 3 on the basis of micro-transactions being included as part of the game.

Why do people keep on putting SSB4 on their list? That game isn't coming out this year. I'd be surprised if it was.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Actually, can count me out of Dead Space 3 on the basis of micro-transactions being included as part of the game.
    Like I said before, they had purchasable weapons since Dead Space 1. And you can still upgrade weapons normally, the option's to make a quick buck off people who are too lazy to collect scrap metal.

I'm really looking forward to GTA 5. Just a couple more months.
    3DS Friendcode: 5198-2496-8383

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Like I said before, they had purchasable weapons since Dead Space 1. And you can still upgrade weapons normally, the option's to make a quick buck off people who are too lazy to collect scrap metal.
    They're definitely not as bad as in Dead Space 1 and 2, where you could blatantly buy power ups, but it's still pretty lame. That alone isn't really a reason to not buy the game, but they're pulling a lot of other crap with it like Origin exclusivity.

Don't know if it would be released this year or next year, but there's one game that I would look forward the most would be "XenoBlade 2", created by Monolith Soft on Wii U. Though, I would need to get myself a Wii U first. :/ I really liked the battle system for the original XenoBlade and would like to do it again on the next game that has similar battle system.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Also, I thought I'd drop this in, anyone here thinking of picking up a new console this year (I say new, but even if it's not a "new" console, I mean new to you)? Whether it be the next Xbox/Playstation, the WiiU, a 3DS, or building yourself/upgrading your gaming PC.
    https://www.facebook.com/TrifoldEntertainment

Also, if anyone can record and voiceover their Pokémon gameplay (must be 100% legit, no ROMs or anything), can you please PM me? I'm searching for a guy or girl, I'm not picky.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDoughnut View Post
    Also, I thought I'd drop this in, anyone here thinking of picking up a new console this year (I say new, but even if it's not a "new" console, I mean new to you)? Whether it be the next Xbox/Playstation, the WiiU, a 3DS, or building yourself/upgrading your gaming PC.
    I'm more then likely going to get the new Xbox console. Probably not the new PS console, I bought the PS3 back in 08 and I still don't have one game for it. I would like to get the new 3DS in time for the new Pokemon game, but at this point in time it's more of a luxury then a necessity.
    Pokemon Black FC - 0476 1815 2250

I have an Arcanine and a Latias fully EV trained. Make me an offer.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Multiple Roundz

Only ones coming to mind at the moment are GTA V, Gears of War: Judgement, Watch Dogs, BioShock Infinite and the Wind Waker remake.

Will be picking up a WiiU this year, as I've said since before release I'm waiting for a Zelda game first, the Wind Waker remake is as good as any.

Assuming the next Xbox is released this year I will be grabbing that as well.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Maybe a 3DS, it's been out long enough to have a handful of games I want. I will probably want to play Pokemon gen 6 eventually. Plus it's around gamecube/wii power so I can keep not owning an "hd gaming platform" and still get to play new releases.
    Last edited by Zazie; 27th January 2013 at 7:02 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I might update my gaming machine to 8GB of memory if I can. And see about getting a Sega Saturn because seriously give me one good reason why not
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Im looking forward to x and y of course
    finally 3d pokemon games!
    My teams:
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

Black:

White2:

X: (SHINY),

Who cares about the future, it's always now.

I'm eight days away from picking up the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS bundle.

**** looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I'm eight days away from picking up the Fire Emblem: Awakening 3DS bundle.

**** looks fantastic.
    I was thinking of picking up the Pikachu 3DS XL myself, but I'm not too sure. I do want to enjoy X/Y in as much 3D glory as I can, so I wouldn't mind a bigger screen. But it IS bulkier
    https://www.facebook.com/TrifoldEntertainment

Also, if anyone can record and voiceover their Pokémon gameplay (must be 100% legit, no ROMs or anything), can you please PM me? I'm searching for a guy or girl, I'm not picky.

I was thinking of picking up the Pikachu 3DS XL myself, but I'm not too sure. I do want to enjoy X/Y in as much 3D glory as I can, so I wouldn't mind a bigger screen. But it IS bulkier
    It's not that much bulkier. My neighbor's sibling has one and it still mostly fits in your pocket.

I want Fire Emblem Awakening so bad....
    Thats definitely my top want this year other than Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and X/Y
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Apart from the obvious X/Y and Mystery dungeon, I really want the new Tomb Raider. I've always been a fan of the game dating back to the very first version and now I'm waiting for this beauty!
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

PMD: Gates to Infinity, Pokemon X/Y, Luigi's Mansion: Dark moon. (i'm not even 100% sure it's coming out this year, the release date has been fuzzy..)

I can't wait for Half-Life 2: Episode 2: Part 2: Book 2: Chapter 2: Paragraph 2: Sentence 2: Word 2: Syllable 2.

Or just more hats that do absolutely nothing in TF2.

Don't care, only one way to register disapproval with directions game makers take - that is not to buy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoCoke View Post
    I can't wait for Half-Life 2: Episode 2: Part 2: Book 2: Chapter 2: Paragraph 2: Sentence 2: Word 2: Syllable 2.

Or just more hats that do absolutely nothing in TF2.
    I get that you're trying to pick at Valve with painfully obvious jokes but they confirmed the next Half-Life would be Half-Life 3 a while ago.

I get that you're trying to pick at Valve with painfully obvious jokes but they confirmed the next Half-Life would be Half-Life 3 a while ago.
    Hey, people still use "The Cakes is a Lie" tactic.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast