Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 118

Thread: Shop-of-all-Trades

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default Shop-of-all-Trades

    The scientist walks in with his Dusknoir closely following behind him, reappropriating the booth for acquisition as both Trainer and Pokémon don top hats out of nowhere.


    Have a useless Shard, Apricorn or Shoal Item you’ve been wondering what to do with? Bring them to us and we can convert them into an Evolution Stone, Special Pokéball or Shell Bell. The rules are pretty simple.


    ::Shards::
    Hand in your shard (with a link to where you received it) and you will receive a riddle. The answer is a basic Pokémon which you will be required to obtain through capture, trade or hatching (adopted Pokémon are not accepted). Return the Pokémon to me along with its level, gender and a link to where you obtained it. You get your stone and the Pokémon goes to the Adoption Centre.

    ::Notes::
    * Once you have handed in your Pokémon, that Pokémon no longer belongs to you so it must be removed from your active party. You do not have the right to trade it to another member after it has been handed in for the completion of your quest.
    * Do not collect your stone until I have given you confirmation that the Pokémon you have handed in is the correct answer to your riddle.
    * Please be sure that you definitely want to complete your quest when handing in a shard because once you've submitted it for a riddle you cannot withdraw the shard to trade it away. If you no longer wish to continue with your quest, let me know and your shard will be tossed into the Shard Shop furnace and your riddle removed from the Active Quests list.

    ::Shards & Stones::
    Red Shard -------> Fire Stone
    Blue Shard -------> Water Stone
    Green Shard -----> Leaf Stone
    Yellow Shard -----> Thunder Stone
    Gold Shard -------> Sun Stone
    Silver Shard ------> Moon Stone


    ::Apricorns::
    Hand in your apricorn (with a link to where you received it) and you will be given 5 random questions relating to Pokémon in general. This could be Pokémon themselves or any questions regarding the games or animé. In order to successfully convert your apricorn into one of the special balls listed below, you will need to answer all 5 questions correctly. If even one is answered incorrectly, the finished ball will be taken to the Casino where it will go up as a prize in the Daily Pick Lottery.

    ::Nuts & Balls::
    White Apricorn ----> Fast Ball
    Black Apricorn -----> Heavy Ball
    Blue Apricorn ------> Lure Ball
    Red Apricorn -------> Level Ball
    Pink Apricorn -------> Love Ball
    Green Apricorn -----> Friend Ball
    Yellow Apricorn -----> Moon Ball


    ::Shoal Salt & Shoal Shells::
    Hand in 4 Shoal Salts and 4 Shoal Shells (with links to where you have received them) and you will receive a puzzle made by me. The puzzle is pretty simple so there's nothing to stress over, and while it shouldn't take long to complete, there is no time limit. Simply submit your answer when you are ready.

    ::Shell Bell::
    4 Shoal Salts + 4 Shoal Shells -------> Shell Bell


    ::Flutes and Furniture::
    Hand in all of those useless piles of ash you've been collecting (with links to where you have received them), to receive something nice in return. No quest or problem solving riddles are required for these conversions, all you need do is wait till I've had some time to work on your items before returning to collect them.

    ::Flutes & Furniture::
    Ash x25 --------> Blue Flute (Wakes a sleeping Pokémon)
    Ash x50 --------> Yellow Flute (Gets rid of Confusion)
    Ash x50 --------> Red Flute (Destroys Attraction)
    Ash x100 -------> White Flute (Wild Pokémon encounter rate rises - attracts wild Pokémon)
    Ash x100 -------> Black Flute (Wild Pokémon encounter rate decreases - repels wild Pokémon)
    Ash x600 -------> Pretty Chair
    Ash x800 -------> Pretty Desk



    ::Active Puzzles & Questions::

    ::Active Quests::

    allishinca
    A little pup I'll bite, bite, bite
    Eating anything day or night,
    I have myself a fearsome growl
    But fight me back and I'll cowardly howl.


    Arc_Angel
    I tackle things because I can
    My thick hide protecting me,
    Too dumb to really understand
    Why others don't share my glee.


    I'll loaf around for days on end
    Lost in my own thoughts,
    Usually by the water's edge
    Using my tail to fish for sport.


    My first could be a whip, or aqua, or iron, but I can't use any of the above.
    My second isn't high.


    A sequence goes like this: Bulbasaur, Butterfree, Scyther, Stantler, Lileep, ???, Archeops. The next Pokemon doesn't exist yet, but would have been "678". What's the missing Pokemon?

    "I might not have Guts, but I can definitely Stomach anything!"

    CyberBlastoise
    I hoard my food all summer long
    So that during winter it's not gone,
    But honey is what I love best
    With Beedrill finding me an unwelcome guest.


    Dark Searchman
    I do not need much food
    For I very rarely move,
    I'll loll around all day long
    Even when I'm big and strong.


    Fire: x1
    Water: x0.25
    Bug: x2
    Electric: x1
    Ground: x0.5


    If Murkrow = Sableye, Electivire = Zebstrika, Basculin = Zweilous and Grumpig = Gothorita...
    What is the missing Pokemon in Glaceon = ???


    Flame Mistress
    I am one but also two
    So will always have an eye on you,
    When I evolve there will be three
    And for the most part am quite nasty.


    Food Guy
    Upon arid plains I do thrive
    For without water I'll survive,
    Once a year upon my head
    A single yellow flower is bred.


    Swimming freely in rivers and ponds
    I cannot stand man-made bonds,
    My billowing fins are a beautiful scene
    Earning me the title of "Water Queen".


    John's Knight
    Often mistaken for coral,
    People build houses on me,
    Cute, coloured Pink and White,
    why can't they just let me be?


    I may be small, but I've got guts
    Attack me and I'll bite your nuts,
    I am cautious to the extreme
    And don't want to be on your team.


    My natural sense is to guard
    Searching for enemies from afar,
    So while my friends enjoy their sleep
    I can wake them with an earsplitting screech.


    kaisap112
    I'm very affectionate as well as strong
    My nose is very, very long,
    I love to play by the river's edge
    Then soak up the sun beside my nest.


    - Fake Out
    - Aqua Jet
    - Ice Shard
    - Encore


    I am soft and fluffy but don’t huggle me too tight
    For if you squish a little hard you may just get a fright
    My touch is sometimes shocking so my coat is often shorn
    For making winter clothing to keep you nice and warm.


    "I shoot weird beams! They're really weird!"

    This Pokemon often trains in the Lava Zone, and works for the Zone Keeper there. He challenged the player to a Quiz.


    - Camouflage
    - Jump Kick
    - Aromatherapy
    - Nature Power


    Mary, Cadee and Dr. Anna all have at least one of these.

    lilbluecorsola
    I love to fly above the sea
    Scanning the water so I can see,
    My prey who lurk beneath the waves
    Upon whom I feast day by day.


    With big sharp fangs I am often found
    Hiding in darkness as I rely on sound,
    To lead me through my darkened days
    Screeching my supersonic waves.


    Mon1010
    I wash myself with my nose
    Because it works just like a hose,
    I'll flap my ears when it's hot
    To make a breeze and cool me off.


    Myrrh
    Mushrooms are my favourite things
    I like to hang around hot springs,
    When I smell good food off I go
    Ploughing through the ice and snow.


    I am small and cute and round
    During the day I bury myself in the ground,
    The richer the soil, the glossier my leaves
    Then at night I wander around sowing my seeds.


    On power lines I like to feed
    I levitate with amazing ease,
    As a magnet I am commonly known
    And in power plants make myself at home.


    Tochukaso grow on my back
    Their medicinal value a well-known fact,
    I don't like to battle for I'm not a thug
    I'm just a peace loving little bug.


    A body of water and eyes like rubies
    I drift along dreamily in shallow seas,
    Try to catch me and I'll guarantee pain
    My poisonous sting will boggle your brain!


    A rock snake with a magnet in my brain
    My body becomes smoother and rounder with age,
    I spend most of my life underground
    Making it hard for me to be found.


    OkikuMew
    Small and green I sit in trees
    Hiding in amongst the leaves,
    Staring up into the skies
    Dreaming of the day I'll fly.


    My antlers are worth a lot of cash
    So when hunted expect me to dash,
    Around Christmas time I pull Santa's sleigh
    While children everywhere frolic and play.


    Thrain
    I am small and look like a rock
    Seemingly harmless but trust me I'm not,
    Hikers find me cuz they're clumsy fools
    Tripping upon me like blinded mules.


    I avoid the sun because it burns
    So I live in the dark where I have learned,
    To use my ultrasonic waves
    Which lead me through the darkest caves.


    A big pearl on my head I hold
    Bouncing until I evolve,
    For if I stop my life's cut short
    Call me swine, at you I'll snort!


    I've an ugly little puppy face
    Though I'm actually quite charming,
    Affectionate and playful as can be
    But I find battling quite alarming.


    uhhhhh
    When first born my legs are weak
    But do not take long to find my feet,
    When evolved I'm pretty tough to beat
    With my blazing mane and inner heat.


    I am the only Pokemon capable of natural tessellation.
    What am I?


    If 214 = Burmy, and 401 = Cubone, what is 582?

    Keep an eye out!
    Lots of Pokemon are "minus". Dunsparce, Torkoal, Panpour are some examples.
    Sometimes Klink is a "multiply".
    There are only two Pokemon that are a "plus"... but which one isn't a Normal-type?
    That's your answer!


    Designated Entity Very Ingenious Over Using Simply Purring. Once Kitten Enraptures, Makes Off Now


    Inactive Member Quests are destroyed after at least one year of inactivity.
    Last edited by Shadowshocker; 27th March 2014 at 4:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    uhhhhh, these riddles are for your submissions in the previous thread.

    I have a total of six letters.
    My first is an endless number.
    My second is a dive in the past.
    What am I?


    I am the only Pokemon capable of natural tessellation.
    What am I?


    If 214 = Burmy, and 401 = Cubone, what is 582?

    Keep an eye out!
    Lots of Pokemon are "minus". Dunsparce, Torkoal, Panpour are some examples.
    Sometimes Klink is a "multiply".
    There are only two Pokemon that are a "plus"... but which one isn't a Normal-type?
    That's your answer!


    From the Magnet Area I took a Single Horn, which was divided by a Lizard. After that I added a purple Drill.
    Last edited by Shadowshocker; 15th January 2013 at 5:10 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    535

    Default

    I've got a Gold Shard I'd like to trade in. Let's see how this one turns out...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    kaisap112
    - Fake Out
    - Aqua Jet
    - Ice Shard
    - Encore

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    I have this White Apricorn and these two Blue Apricorns (1 2) I'd like to exchange please.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Myrrh
    1. Name one Pokemon that has a gender difference that can only be seen from the back, and isn't a Water-type.
    2. Name the episode of the anime where the attack Mega Punch was first seen.
    3. Name three Pokemon species that provide more than 1 type of Effort Value, and also provide at least 3 total Effort Values.
    4. Name all the Pokemon that Johanna has in the games and anime.
    5. Name all the Pokemon that may have the Flare Boost ability.


    1. Which Pokemon says "Please don't whack me on the head!" in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?
    2. Which Pokemon's base stat total is the same as its National PokeDex number?
    3. Name 3 Pokemon not belonging to Ash or his travelling companions that are also voiced by Erica Schroeder.
    4. Name all dubbed episodes of the anime where Onix was featured in "Who's that Pokemon?".
    5. What is the only Pokemon that has Teleport as an egg move?

    1. Which Pokemon serves as the police officer in Treasure Town?
    2. Name all four moves of the rental Wobbuffet in Pokemon Stadium 2.
    3. Name one Pokemon capture in the anime in which the Pokemon touched the PokeBall on its own.
    4. From the anime, name two Pokemon belonging to recurring characters that know the attack Shadow Claw.
    5. Name three Pokemon belonging to a Gym Leader, from any Generation IV game, that doesn't know the attack given out by the Gym Leader as a TM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    ::Active Quests::
    Arc_Angel
    I store electricity in my long hair
    And when rain is near I'll let it flare,
    I'm faster than your eye can see
    So I like to run wild and free.
    I do hope that this Level 01 Male Electrike is the answer to my riddle Mr. Shadow ... the original Shadow =p

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    I do hope that this Level 01 Male Electrike is the answer to my riddle Mr. Shadow ... the original Shadow =p
    The scientist and his Dusknoir look over the deposited submission before posing with their index fingers pointed. "No puzzle is without a solution!"

    For this correctly presented Electrike, you have been hereby granted this Moon Stone.

    Thank you, come again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    I'd like a quiz for this here Yellow Apricorn, please.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Missingno. Master
    1. From the anime, name at least three Pokemon with a known gender who is also voiced by someone of the opposite gender.
    2. In Pokemon Red and Blue, what is the item found in the Safari Warden's house which is only accessible by Strength?
    3. Name three characters of the day from the anime that also made appearances in The Electric Tale of Pikachu.
    4. In the Pokemon TCG, what would the Ability "Diving Draw" have allowed you to do?
    5. Who is Gracia's Best Link Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest when she is a Level 1 Warlord?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    Missingno. Master
    1. From the anime, name at least three Pokemon with a known gender who is also voiced by someone of the opposite gender.
    2. In Pokemon Red and Blue, what is the item found in the Safari Warden's house which is only accessible by Strength?
    3. Name three characters of the day from the anime that also made appearances in The Electric Tale of Pikachu.
    4. In the Pokemon TCG, what would the Ability "Diving Draw" have allowed you to do?
    5. Who is Gracia's Best Link Pokemon in Pokemon Conquest when she is a Level 1 Warlord?
    1: Ash's Pikachu (male with female voice actor), Cynthia's Garchomp (female with male voice actor), Jessie's Yanmega (female with male voice actor)
    2: Rare Candy.
    3: AJ, Giselle, Dario.
    4: Lets you discard a card from your hand, and then draw 2 cards.
    5: Gothorita

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    1: Ash's Pikachu (male with female voice actor), Cynthia's Garchomp (female with male voice actor), Jessie's Yanmega (female with male voice actor)
    2: Rare Candy.
    3: AJ, Giselle, Dario.
    4: Lets you discard a card from your hand, and then draw 2 cards.
    5: Gothorita
    "I love the thrill of a good solution."

    For your accurately ascertained answers, you have been awarded this Moon Ball.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "I love the thrill of a good solution."

    For your accurately ascertained answers, you have been awarded this Moon Ball.
    Sweet, thanks!

    *Obtained the Moon Ball!*

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    L.A. County, California
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    Myrrh
    1. Name one Pokemon that has a gender difference that can only be seen from the back, and isn't a Water-type.
    2. Name the episode of the anime where the attack Mega Punch was first seen.
    3. Name three Pokemon species that provide more than 1 type of Effort Value, and also provide at least 3 total Effort Values.
    4. Name all the Pokemon that Johanna has in the games and anime.
    5. Name all the Pokemon that may have the Flare Boost ability.


    1. Which Pokemon says "Please don't whack me on the head!" in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?
    2. Which Pokemon's base stat total is the same as its National PokeDex number?
    3. Name 3 Pokemon not belonging to Ash or his travelling companions that are also voiced by Erica Schroeder.
    4. Name all dubbed episodes of the anime where Onix was featured in "Who's that Pokemon?".
    5. What is the only Pokemon that has Teleport as an egg move?

    1. Which Pokemon serves as the police officer in Treasure Town?
    2. Name all four moves of the rental Wobbuffet in Pokemon Stadium 2.
    3. Name one Pokemon capture in the anime in which the Pokemon touched the PokeBall on its own.
    4. From the anime, name two Pokemon belonging to recurring characters that know the attack Shadow Claw.
    5. Name three Pokemon belonging to a Gym Leader, from any Generation IV game, that doesn't know the attack given out by the Gym Leader as a TM.
    1. Xatu
    2. Electric Shock Showdown
    3. Kingdra, Infernape, Mespirit
    4. Game: Kangaskhan Anime: Glameow, Umbreon
    5. Drifloon and Drifblim

    1. Diglett
    2. Uxie
    3. Drifblim, Elgyem, Solosis
    4. Clefairy and the Moon Stone, To Master the Onixpected, The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo.
    5. Elgyem

    1. No one?
    2. Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond/Safeguard
    3. Brock's Croagunk
    4. Zoey's Glameow, Giovanni
    5. Candice's Snover doesn't have Avalanche, Fantina's Mismagius doesn't have Shadow Claw, Whitney's Clefairy doesn't have Attract.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    3,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    The scientist and his Dusknoir look over the deposited submission before posing with their index fingers pointed. "No puzzle is without a solution!"

    For this correctly presented Electrike, you have been hereby granted this Moon Stone.

    Thank you, come again.
    Picking up my Moon Stone thankya hon

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    1. Xatu
    2. Electric Shock Showdown
    3. Kingdra, Infernape, Mespirit
    4. Game: Kangaskhan Anime: Glameow, Umbreon
    5. Drifloon and Drifblim

    1. Diglett
    2. Uxie
    3. Drifblim, Elgyem, Solosis
    4. Clefairy and the Moon Stone, To Master the Onixpected, The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo.
    5. Elgyem

    1. No one?
    2. Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond/Safeguard
    3. Brock's Croagunk
    4. Zoey's Glameow, Giovanni
    5. Candice's Snover doesn't have Avalanche, Fantina's Mismagius doesn't have Shadow Claw, Whitney's Clefairy doesn't have Attract.
    The scientist and his Dusknoir ponder over the answers before placing a hand on the brim of their top hats, bowing their heads in shame.

    Oh dear, it looks like you didn't get all the answers right. Here's how you did:

    White Apricorn
    1. Incorrect. The question requested for a Pokemon whose gender difference can only be seen from the back. Xatu's gender difference is the number of stripes alongside its body, and you can see yellow pixels just under its wing (You can see the sprites here), so it's not a possible answer. Buizel and Floatzel's spots on the back differ between genders and can only be seen from the back sprite, but the question also stated the answer wasn't a Water-type. The correct answer is Torchic; males have a tiny black dot the size of a pixel on their backside.
    2. Correct!
    3. Correct!
    4. Correct!
    5. Correct!

    Blue Apricorn 1
    1. Correct!
    2. Incorrect. Uxie's National 'dex number is 480, while its base stat total is 580, so it isn't the correct answer. The correct answer is Archeops; its base stat total and National 'dex number are both 567. It's the only Pokemon in existence that has this characteristic.
    3. Correct!
    4. Incorrect. I'm guessing you misread the tables on Bulbapedia, because all the episodes you mentioned come just before the episodes that featured Onix! The correct answers were "Showdown in Pewter City", "Go West Young Meowth" and "Expedition to Onix Island!".
    5. Correct!

    Blue Apricorn 2
    1. Incorrect. Treasure Town refers to the main hub location in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky, in which Officer Magnezone is the arresting policeman that takes in outlaws your exploration team catches in missions.
    2. Correct!
    3. Correct!
    4. Incorrect. Or, rather, incomplete. I believe you meant to state Giovanni's Persian; in the future, please ensure your answers are completely written.
    5. Correct!


    I'm afraid that since you didn't manage to answer all questions in any of the sets, this Fast Ball, Lure Ball, and Lure Ball will be headed for the Casino as giveaways. Better luck next time! =/

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    284

    Default

    I'd like to turn in this Yellow Shard for a riddle, thank you!
    Last edited by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover; 4th February 2013 at 3:07 AM. Reason: Placing changes in the Arcade

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Lass El
    "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Blastoise, Pidgey, Pikachu, Clefable, Venomoth, Kadabra, ?, Voltorb, Starmie, Articuno, Crobat, Espeon, Delibird, Combusken, Slaking, Torkoal, Snorunt, Bibarel, Chatot, Palkia, Drilbur, Gothitelle, Bisharp"
    The next Pokemon that would have been in this sequence doesn't exist, so I had to continue with the number 676.
    So what's the missing Pokemon?
    Last edited by Shadowshocker; 4th February 2013 at 8:01 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    ::Active Quests::
    Dark Searchman
    In the depths of dark forests I live underground
    My spores are so toxic they'll knock you right down,
    I feed on dead leaves until I evolve
    Then enter the world for all to behold!
    Oh wow, a new manager at the shop! Hopefully, you'll still be able to tell me that this Lv. 1 Female Shroomish is the answer to this Green Shard Riddle?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Oh wow, a new manager at the shop! Hopefully, you'll still be able to tell me that this Lv. 1 Female Shroomish is the answer to this Green Shard Riddle?
    "You can't let a puzzle intimidate you!"

    For this appropriately answered Shroomish, you are hereby rewarded with this Leaf Stone.

    Thank you, come again.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "You can't let a puzzle intimidate you!"

    For this appropriately answered Shroomish, you are hereby rewarded with this Leaf Stone.

    Thank you, come again.
    Yosh! Another completed shard quest!

    Claim: 1 Leaf Stone

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    966

    Default

    And a double post is once again necessary as I show you this Red Apricorn! Iiiiit's Quiz Time!
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 11th February 2013 at 4:25 AM. Reason: Shards, Apricorns, they're all the same darn thang! >_<

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Dark Searchman

    1. In which volume of Pokemon Adventures was the attack "Beat Up" first used?
    2. Which attack's Japanese name literally referred to testing how well a sword would cut?
    3. Name two Pokemon belonging to Trainers in the anime that are also voiced by Chiaki Takahashi.
    4. In the videogames, where would you learn to have access to the words "pH Balance" and "Ubiquitous"?
    5. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, what location did Chatot recommend as a good source for obtaining Blue Gummis?
    Last edited by Shadowshocker; 16th February 2013 at 2:31 AM. Reason: Fixing the name in Question 3.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    Lass El
    "Bulbasaur, Charmander, Blastoise, Pidgey, Pikachu, Clefable, Venomoth, Kadabra, ?, Voltorb, Starmie, Articuno, Crobat, Espeon, Delibird, Combusken, Slaking, Torkoal, Snorunt, Bibarel, Chatot, Palkia, Drilbur, Gothitelle, Bisharp"
    The next Pokemon that would have been in this sequence doesn't exist, so I had to continue with the number 676.
    So what's the missing Pokemon?
    I do believe this little Lv. 1 genderless magnemite is the answer to this.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    I do believe this little Lv. 1 genderless magnemite is the answer to this.
    "Ah! Wonderful."

    For this suitably shown Magnemite, you are awarded this Thunderstone.

    Thank you, come again.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •