Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 132

Thread: Shop-of-all-Trades

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Been a while, but I've got two items that need to be dealt with: a Red Shard for a riddle (my first from you, if I'm not mistaken) and a Yellow Apricorn for a quiz, onegai-shimasu!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Been a while, but I've got two items that need to be dealt with: a Red Shard for a riddle (my first from you, if I'm not mistaken) and a Yellow Apricorn for a quiz, onegai-shimasu!
    Fire: x1
    Water: x0.25
    Bug: x2
    Electric: x1
    Ground: x0.5


    1. In Pokemon Adventures, what is the Nature of the Pokemon nicknamed "Togebo"?
    2. Which episode of the anime featured a lookalike of the actor, George Clooney?
    3. In Pokemon Yellow, where would you be able to catch a wild Weedle?
    4. In the TCG, what would be the largest possible hand you could have after using the Supporter card Colress?
    5. Which character from Pokemon Conquest would tell you: "How could you be so cruel to my poor little Venipede?"

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    I know I've yet to answer the questions I've been asked, but I'd like a second quiz for this Yellow Apricorn as well, onegaishimasu!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    That weird part of my mind
    Posts
    794

    Default

    I'm back, good sir, and this time with a Yellow Shard. May I have my first quest?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    I know I've yet to answer the questions I've been asked, but I'd like a second quiz for this Yellow Apricorn as well, onegaishimasu!
    1. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, what is the "monster" living at the lowest floor of the Western Cave?
    2. In Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, what colour PokeBlock would you have received from throwing in a Cheri Berry at the Berry Blender in Verdanturf Town?
    3. In the anime, Bianca is voiced by Bella Hudson. True or False?
    4. In Pokemon Snap, what species of Pokemon is the PKMN Sign found in the Valley?
    5. In Generation IV, what TM move could Vulpix learn by breeding, but not by the TM that taught the move?


    Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    I'm back, good sir, and this time with a Yellow Shard. May I have my first quest?
    Gooey Thread, Sharp Stinger, Impound, Hang Down

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    kaisap112
    A tiny orange bug, prey to big strong birds
    I'll use the spikes on my rear to show them some hurt,
    I like to dream of the day I'll be able to fly high
    As a dusty moth or pretty butterfly.
    I think you're looking for one of these fellows? *hands over a Wurmple*

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I think you're looking for one of these fellows? *hands over a Wurmple*
    "No puzzle is without an answer!"

    For this smoothly shown Wurmple, you have been granted this Sun Stone.

    Thank you, come again.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "No puzzle is without an answer!"

    For this smoothly shown Wurmple, you have been granted this Sun Stone.

    Thank you, come again.
    Great! Picking up my new Sun Stone.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    302

    Default

    I'd like to hand in this Blue Shard for a riddle, thank you!

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    1. In Pokemon Adventures, what is the Nature of the Pokemon nicknamed "Togebo"?
    2. Which episode of the anime featured a lookalike of the actor, George Clooney?
    3. In Pokemon Yellow, where would you be able to catch a wild Weedle?
    4. In the TCG, what would be the largest possible hand you could have after using the Supporter card Colress?
    5. Which character from Pokemon Conquest would tell you: "How could you be so cruel to my poor little Venipede?"
    Answers:
    1) Naughty Nature
    2) A Chansey Operation
    3) Weedle can't be caught in the wild in Yellow Version, you need to trade for it.
    4) 10
    5) Okuni


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    1. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, what is the "monster" living at the lowest floor of the Western Cave?
    2. In Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, what colour PokeBlock would you have received from throwing in a Cheri Berry at the Berry Blender in Verdanturf Town?
    3. In the anime, Bianca is voiced by Bella Hudson. True or False?
    4. In Pokemon Snap, what species of Pokemon is the PKMN Sign found in the Valley?
    5. In Generation IV, what TM move could Vulpix learn by breeding, but not by the TM that taught the move?
    Answers:
    1) Mewtwo
    2) Red
    3) True
    4) Dugtrio
    5) Energy Ball


    Fist of the Double Quiz! Do I have these right?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Answers:
    1) Naughty Nature
    2) A Chansey Operation
    3) Weedle can't be caught in the wild in Yellow Version, you need to trade for it.
    4) 10
    5) Okuni


    Answers:
    1) Mewtwo
    2) Red
    3) True
    4) Dugtrio
    5) Energy Ball


    Fist of the Double Quiz! Do I have these right?
    "A true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved."

    For your sets of correctly concluded answers, you receive this Moon Ball and this Moon Ball.

    Thank you, come again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    I'd like to hand in this Blue Shard for a riddle, thank you!
    A strange code puts three Pokemon in a line. If we had started with Bulbasaur this is what we'd get: "Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Voltorb"
    If we had started with Pikachu this is what we'd get: "Pikachu, Ho-oh, Dewott"
    But if we had started with Sandslash, we'd get: "Sandslash, Ralts, ERROR"
    Based on the above information, what would have been the missing Pokemon be in "Psyduck, ???, Luxray"?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "A true gentleman leaves no puzzle unsolved."

    For your sets of correctly concluded answers, you receive this Moon Ball and this Moon Ball.

    Thank you, come again.
    Yosh! Now I'm prepared for the Clefairy invasion!

    Claim: 2 Moon Balls

  13. #63
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    537

    Default

    I have some Shards I'd like to receive riddles for...

    Blue Shard x1
    Green Shard x2
    Silver Shard x1
    Gold Shard x1

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
    I have some Shards I'd like to receive riddles for...

    Blue Shard x1
    Green Shard x2
    Silver Shard x1
    Gold Shard x1
    "Ah, please have a seat. Now, you might already know me as Okubo Nagayasu, one of Lord Ieyasu's vassals - so by extension, you would expect me to have some mastery over Steel-types. Which I do, but I must profess that I share specialism over in Normal Pokemon as well, and my particular favourite link is one that I'm afraid few can appreciate. Sometimes it doubles stat changes; sometimes it outright ignores them; sometimes it takes a nap to restore its strength! Ingenious, would you not say?"

    "I shoot weird beams! They're really weird!"

    This Pokemon often trains in the Lava Zone, and works for the Zone Keeper there. He challenged the player to a Quiz.


    - Camouflage
    - Jump Kick
    - Aromatherapy
    - Nature Power


    Mary, Cadee and Dr. Anna all have at least one of these.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    lilbluecorsola
    I'm small and green and live in trees
    And feed upon their many leaves,
    Flying types scare me though
    For when they attack I'm too slow.
    Greetings. I believe this Buttplug Lv. 1 Caterpie may be the answer to this riddle?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    Arc_Angel
    I wash and play with my snout
    But I'm strong so watch out,
    I don't mean to hurt anyone
    For I just like to have fun.
    I hope this Level 01 Male Phanpy is the answer to my riddle

    EDIT: May I also have riddles for each one of these Shards please?
    1x Red Shard, 1x Blue Shard, 1x Green Shard, 1x Yellow Shard, 1x Silver Shard, 1x Gold Shard
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 23rd April 2013 at 11:29 AM.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
    Greetings. I believe this Buttplug Lv. 1 Caterpie may be the answer to this riddle?
    "No puzzle is without an answer!"

    For this correctly cast Caterpie, you are hereby graced with this ThunderStone.

    Thank you, come again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    I hope this Level 01 Male Phanpy is the answer to my riddle
    "Creativity and ingenuity are the key to success."

    For this finely furnished Phanpy, you are hereby bestowed this Moon Stone.

    Thank you, come again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    "This reminds me of a puzzle!"

    My Iron Will was divided by a red Puppy, so I had to add an Aqua Mouse to become unaware in my dreams.

    My first could be a whip, or aqua, or iron, but I can't use any of the above.
    My second isn't high.


    A sequence goes like this: Bulbasaur, Butterfree, Scyther, Stantler, Lileep, ???, Archeops. The next Pokemon doesn't exist yet, but would have been "678". What's the missing Pokemon?

    If Farfetch'd = Latias, Delibird = Blitzle and Zigzagoon = Glalie, what does Drifloon equal to?

    A Trainer handed me a list with the following moves: "Sky Attack, Detect, Secret Power, Flame Charge", but insisted that he wasn't talking about a moveset. He said that the techniques hinted at a Pokemon that only had two feet... but what was it?

    "I might not have Guts, but I can definitely Stomach anything!"

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "No puzzle is without an answer!"

    For this correctly cast Caterpie, you are hereby graced with this ThunderStone.

    Thank you, come again.[/color][/size]
    Bye, Bug-plug!

    Picking up 1x Thunder Stone. Thank you!

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    That weird part of my mind
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    swampertforever
    Gooey Thread, Sharp Stinger, Impound, Hang Down
    I'm Back! And with a Level 1 Female Spinarak to answer this riddle!

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "Creativity and ingenuity are the key to success."

    For this finely furnished Phanpy, you are hereby bestowed this Moon Stone.

    Thank you, come again.
    Picking up my Moon Stone thankya

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    I'm Back! And with a Level 1 Female Spinarak to answer this riddle!
    "That puzzle was no problem!"

    For this spiffingly supplied Spinarak, you are hereby graced with this ThunderStone.

    Thank you, come again.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    That weird part of my mind
    Posts
    794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post
    "That puzzle was no problem!"

    For this spiffingly supplied Spinarak, you are hereby graced with this ThunderStone.

    Thank you, come again.
    Picking me up a ThunderStone, thankyouverymuch!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The land of Vegimite and AFL
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshocker View Post

    LASL
    A strange code puts three Pokemon in a line. If we had started with Bulbasaur this is what we'd get: "Bulbasaur, Caterpie, Voltorb"
    If we had started with Pikachu this is what we'd get: "Pikachu, Ho-oh, Dewott"
    But if we had started with Sandslash, we'd get: "Sandslash, Ralts, ERROR"
    Based on the above information, what would have been the missing Pokemon be in "Psyduck, ???, Luxray"?
    I do believe that this Lv. 1 female Sewaddle is the answer to this conundrum!

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    So, now that I have a Silver Shard, it's time for another shard quest!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover View Post
    I do believe that this Lv. 1 female Sewaddle is the answer to this conundrum!
    "Ah! I think she's got it!"

    For this suitably supported Sewaddle, you are hereby graced with this Water Stone.

    Thank you, come again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    So, now that I have a Silver Shard, it's time for another shard quest!
    If Murkrow = Sableye, Electivire = Zebstrika, Basculin = Zweilous and Grumpig = Gothorita...
    What is the missing Pokemon in Glaceon = ???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •