1st January 2015, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the Fizzy Bubbles Bank.
Like any bank, the FBB is a place to securely store your cash. Feel free to travel the land secure in the knowledge that your hard earned Pokédollars are tucked away safe and sound until such time that you need them. By following a few simple steps you'll find you always have money at your fingertips.
- All cash you own must be recorded in the bank.
- All deposits must have a link accompanying them showing where you've received the money.
- All withdrawals must be explained, and a link posted to show where your Pokédollars have been used.
- After a deposit or withdrawal has been made and your balance updated by me, please do not edit your original post. Make another to avoid confusion.
- You should have only ONE post in between updates. Altering a post prior to a bank update is not allowed, but if you have multiple transactions between one update and the next, then you should edit the one post with all transactions. Not doing so will ensure all deposits are ignored, and a possible fine instated.
- Deposits of cash obtained more than four weeks prior to your Bank post will not be accepted. If you have time to post and pick up cash then you have time to record the transaction here.
- Transactions will be accepted for people who are on holiday so long as I've been informed via PM, but no transactions of any kind will be accepted for inactive members.
- If you have not posted in FB for at least one month you are considered inactive and your balance is moved into storage. This keeps the current list clean, making it easier for me to edit. If you return to FB at a later date and need your balance restored, all you need do is contact me and I'll return it to this thread.
- Credit is not available so please do not ask for a loan.
- Pokédollars must be kept whole, they cannot be broken down into dollars and cents as this will smear the line between cash (Pokédollars) and coins (Game Corner currency).
- All items sold in the new Pokémart may be traded for cash at half their purchase price. For example, you can purchase a Pokéball for $10 so can cash it in here for $5.
- Where an item breaks down to a dollar and cent value, the cash-in value will round up to the nearest dollar (for example: a Heal Ball is worth $15 making it trade-able for $7.50 which will round up to $8).
- Any items purchased using coins in the old Pokémart will not be accepted for cash conversion.
- You will receive $250 per zone reply of 300+ words. Should you post less than the 300 word minimum required of a zone reply you will receive no cash at all. Technically you shouldn't even be updated so please ensure you check your word count because I will be.
- We will allow backpayment on all zone replies (excluding the Friend Safari) from the 1st January 2015.
- Only member cash can be claimed in this thread. Staff cash is issued via the Updater Rewards thread and then deposited here upon confirmation of payment.
- Please make a separate section in your post for any cash you are claiming from roleplay.
- You must link to the post you are claiming but you cannot consider the reply paid until your post has been edited by a moderator with a gold "$" symbol in the bottom right-hand corner of your post. This will ensure there will be no accidental cases of multiple claims. A red $ means no payment should your post not meet the minimum requirement.
- TCG and Trainer Battle winners can link to your replies to the final reffing to be issued with your cash reward.
Cash Conversion: (Please note that any items purchased using coins in the old Pokémart will not be accepted for cash conversion)
Currently only items on the Pokémart list can be traded in for cash, but that will soon change. For now, the following items can be cashed in:-
[$5] Pokeball, Fast Ball, Friend Ball, Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Lure Ball, Moon Ball, Cherish Ball
[$8] Heal Ball
[$15] Great Ball
[$25] Dive Ball, Dusk Ball, Nest Ball, Net Ball, Quick Ball, Repeat Ball, Timer Ball, Luxury Ball
[$30] Ultra Ball
[$10] Fresh Water
[$15] Potion, Soda Pop
[$25] Moomoo Milk
[$35] Super Potion
[$60] Hyper Potion
[$125] Max Potion
[$150] Full Restore
[$10] Paralyz Heal
[$13] Awakening, Burn Heal, Ice Heal
[$30] Full Heal
[$18] X Speed, X Special
[$25] X Attack
[$28] X Defend
[$28] Escape Rope
[$20] Stealth Rock
[$30] Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch
Arc_Angel: 3,204 Pokédollars
CyberBlastoise: 3,000 Pokédollars
Dark Searchman: 1,710 Pokédollars
DaveTheFishGuy: 4,340 Pokédollars
EpicSquirtle: 2,700 Pokédollars
Ex-Admiral Insane: 3,250 Pokédollars
lilbluecorsola: 3,000 Pokédollars
LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: 3,000 Pokédollars
MarbleZone: 3,850 Pokédollars
Missingno. Master: 2,155 Pokédollars
myahoo: 3,000 Pokédollars
OkikuMew: 2,965 Pokédollars
PeeGee: 3,710 Pokédollars
Rakurai: 3,000 Pokédollars
Rayzen: 3,000 Pokédollars
uhhhhh: 3,000 Pokédollars
Last edited by enchantress; 22nd July 2015 at 7:55 AM.
1st January 2015, 11:26 AM
With the introduction of Pokédollars comes the introduction of a new bank; The PokéBank.
The previous bank has been renamed and given a new title more befitting of its use; Sweet Spot, the Candy Shop.
With a new currency entering the system we realise that all members will need some starting capital. New members will receive this via their Starter Pack while existing members will have a one time opportunity to claim their $3,000 startup amount by posting here.
Upon claiming your cash an account will be made for you. If there is no account, then you've not claimed your cash. If there is an account, please do not claim a second time.
From now on you can make cash by replying to zones, working the RPG, and by trading with other members. However you come into your Pokédollars, please be sure to always keep an up-to-date record of your money here.
6th January 2015, 7:54 PM
Old balance: $0
January 6th: Collecting and depositing $3,000 for starting up my account.
Current balance: $3,000
6th January 2015, 9:16 PM
6/1 - $3.000 from opening account
Last edited by MarbleZone; 6th January 2015 at 9:25 PM.
6th January 2015, 9:28 PM
Oh my. It feels special to post for a completely new thing.
No previous balance!
3,000 for opening the Pokébank account
No withdraws at the moment
Last edited by OkikuMew; 6th January 2015 at 9:32 PM.
6th January 2015, 10:00 PM
Depositing $3,000 from opening my account.
Current Balance: $3,000.
6th January 2015, 10:25 PM
Opening up a new account and depositing $3,000.
6th January 2015, 10:39 PM
Collecting and depositing 3,000$.
6th January 2015, 10:41 PM
Opening a new account, then depositing $3000.
7th January 2015, 1:05 AM
Depositing $3,000 for opening an account.
7th January 2015, 1:52 AM
Opening my account with $3000.
Resulting Balance: $3000
9th January 2015, 7:26 PM
Opening a new account and claiming $3000!
New Balance: $3000
10th January 2015, 11:30 AM
I'd like to open an account please, if you'd kindly deposit $3000 starting capital into it I'd appreciate it ^-^
13th January 2015, 1:34 AM
Opening my account with 3000$
18th January 2015, 1:37 PM
Opening an account with 3000$
25th January 2015, 4:59 PM
Sunday 25th January 2015.
Arc_Angel: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
CyberBlastoise: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
Dark Searchman: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
DaveTheFishGuy: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
EpicSquirtle: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
MarbleZone: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
Missingno. Master: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
myahoo: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
OkikuMew: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
PeeGee: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
Rayzen: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
uhhhhh: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
25th January 2015, 6:17 PM
Last edited by OkikuMew; 22nd February 2015 at 6:50 PM.
26th January 2015, 12:46 AM
Last edited by Missingno. Master; 22nd February 2015 at 5:36 PM.
2nd February 2015, 4:15 PM
Opening up a new Bank Account and collecting my $3,000 start up cash.
Depositing $3,000 from the PokéBank startup bonus
New Balance: $3,000
23rd February 2015, 3:15 AM
Monday 23rd February 2015
Ex-Admiral Insane: Initial Deposit: 3,000 dollars.
Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 3,000 dollars. Depositing 00; Withdrawing 340. New Balance: 2,660 dollars.
OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 3,000 dollars. Depositing 00; Withdrawing 355. New Balance: 2,645 dollars.
Please feel free to start claiming on your zone replies now. Simply post in this thread with a link to your reply.
We will also allow backpayment on all zone replies (excluding the Friend Safari and existing Arcane Realm) from the 1st January 2015.
Last edited by enchantress; 23rd February 2015 at 3:18 AM.
23rd February 2015, 8:53 AM
Last edited by Missingno. Master; 3rd March 2015 at 8:22 PM.
24th February 2015, 1:25 AM
2nd March 2015, 1:15 AM
Last edited by MarbleZone; 9th March 2015 at 1:46 AM.
4th March 2015, 1:25 PM
Wednesday 4th March 2015.
MarbleZone: Previous Balance: 3,000 dollars. Depositing 750; Withdrawing 10. New Balance: 3,740 dollars.
Missingno. Master: Previous Balance: 2,660 dollars. Depositing 1,500; Withdrawing 00. New Balance: 4,160 dollars.
OkikuMew: Previous Balance: 2,645 dollars. Depositing 250; Withdrawing 00. New Balance: 2,895 dollars.
6th March 2015, 5:32 PM
Depositing $250 from Cascadia reply (6th March).
Originally Posted by enchantress
Current Balance: $3,250