Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your first car crash experience.

Hybrid View

Default Share your first car crash experience.

Driving a car is very difficult to dominate for some people and some not, I expect that some in this forums are able to drive. As we are humans, we all have lived an experience that we had once ever crashed one day, because we aren't perfect. Well, always your first crash will be memorable to every one. It doesn't care how big was, but I really like to share mine.

Last Year, friend invited me to his house in the night, because his father was making hamburgers, he lived in a tall hill, It was one of my first day using my car, it was a Suzuki Swift (a small car, and its manual). I was with 4 friends. While going up, Suddenly my car went off and when down later I bumped the sidewalk and fall for 10 meter of the hill and a tree stop us, and all the rear part of the car looked awful, and was wrecked. I was very sad crying, because I gave their scariest moment of their lives, but they were all cheering me up. Thank god, that a tree stop us, and we survived, it could have been worse if the tree wasn't there. And now, I'm more cautious myself and not repeating the same mistake.

P.S: Srry for my English
    Last edited by Lucario95; 15th January 2013 at 2:48 AM.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

My first crash ever occured when I was riding around in my babysitter's van (I think I was around 8 or 9). I was sitting in one of the back seats not paying attention, when suddenly I felt an impact and lurched forward. They had us get out and I learned what happened. We'd been stopped at an intersection when two other cars collided. One of them was redirected after the crash and hit the van. Everyone in our car was ok, except the babysitter and her daughter (who were sitting in the front seat) had to wear neck braces for a bit.

My first crash when I was driving happened as I was leaving school. I stopped at a stop sign, intending to turn left. Well, it turned out a bus was stopped on the left, dropping people off, so my view was blocked. I looked at the cars that were approaching before they went behind the bus, and thought they'd all passed, but was wrong. I went to turn and hit another car. Fortunately, the other driver swerved a bit, so the impact was lessened. I was freaked out, although it was probably about the least intense accident you could possibly have. It was probably a good thing in the long run, since it made me a more careful driver. I'm especially paranoid about pulling out with a bus blocking my view now, although that's only happened like 2 or 3 more times since then (5 or 6 years ago).

Also, something weird: I've been in 3 school bus crashes (as a student on the bus).
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I've only had 2 car crashes since I've been driving (over 10 years now) and both of them are just as memorable.

My first crash happened about 1 month after I got my license, I hit a spot of black ice going into a turn, and I panicked and hit the brakes (big mistakes) I started spinning out and hit the snowbank. I'm definitely a better winter driver because of it.

My second crash happened a little over 2 years ago. I was heading to work, and a moose literally jumped right on the hood of my car. Considering how many people die or are seriously hurt in moose crashes in my area, I got really lucky and came out of it without any injuries. The scariest part of this accident is that I was about 3 months pregnant when it happened.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

My mom and I were rear-ended a little bit a couple of years ago, but that was it. It was just a lurch, nothing too bad, and there really wasn't a whole lot of damage, and the guy felt bad about the whole thing. Had a small headache the next day, and thankfully no whiplash. It reminded me of when a rollercoaster starts up, so it was pretty interesting.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I was driving home from Best Buy the day after my 17th birthday (so like a little over 2 years ago)
    In front of me was 2 cars and a school bus.
    The school bus legally had to stop at the train tracks so the bus stops
    The two cars in front of me stop, and then I stop
    The guy behind me didn't get the memo to stop as well...was going roughly 50 MPH
    Smashes into my car so hard that my car hits the car in front of me which slams into the car in front of that
    Our cars basically looked like an accordion
    Walked out of the accident with only a strained neck and bruised arm
    13,000 dollars in damage to my car alone...was a hectic day

I can't really drive yet but a few years ago, my aunt was driving me and my mam home from the cinemas and for some reason the wheels went out of control and we crashed right between two buses. I was the only conscious one, so that long hour was quite scary. I went to get help straight away and my aunt gain consciousness after a couple of hours in the hospital, my mam took a whole day.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Over 10 years ago, my mom and two sisters were driving home from a day's shopping, when an old man in a tractor went out a bit too far, too soon from a side road. There wasn't too much damage and it wasn't a massive collision, but we still got a new car for a few weeks until the old one was repaired

It wasn't a crash, but I went shopping with my parents once and I live in a fairly rural area, and we almost ran into a heifer that was standing in the middle of the road. It was ridiculous. My father had to stop the car, get out, and scare it off of the road so we could get around.

I lost a good friend in a car crash earlier this year. Life has never been the same. Bad things really do happen to good people...

Quote Originally Posted by Klizcool View Post
    I lost a good friend in a car crash earlier this year. Life has never been the same. Bad things really do happen to good people...
    Oh!,my god, I'm very sorry for that. I Agree that all good people had those bad moments.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario95 View Post
    Oh!,my god, I'm very sorry for that.
    It's been a while, so I'm coping with it now, but its still a hard to forget. I don't think that I'll ever forget it. The best thing anyone can do when they lose a good friend in a car wreck is to not let the sadness overcome you. Still, you should never have to bury a 17 year old. It's not right.

My first crash was in August, in Manhatten. I had to stay in a hospital overnight, but everything turned out alright, I guess.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

mine was (go figure) the day diamond abd pearl came out XD

we were on our way home from gamestop when we got rear ended by this guy on the freeway. and somehow (dont ask me how, i have yet to figure out how this happened) I was playing pearl (cuz i couldnt wait until i got home) when the car hit, my ds vanished, then when we regaind our composure, i noticed, my DS was closed AND behind my back!
    Our car was totalled but hey....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    mine was (go figure) the day diamond abd pearl came out XD

we were on our way home from gamestop when we got rear ended by this guy on the freeway. and somehow (dont ask me how, i have yet to figure out how this happened) I was playing pearl (cuz i couldnt wait until i got home) when the car hit, my ds vanished, then when we regaind our composure, i noticed, my DS was closed AND behind my back!
    Our car was totalled but hey....
    Well, was the DS okay? Must have been a Digimon fan that hit you. Lol

But really, were you okay? I assume so, but still...

I like how you think the DS is more important than the car... I think the same way XD

lol, yeah im fine, it was a few years ago, i had whiplash, but nothing else. (my head slammed into the headreast cuz i was staring down at my ds)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I like how you think the DS is more important than the car... I think the same way XD
    lol, i probably would have thought the same thing.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Also, a friend of mine had his car totalled by a deer. He's ok, but not the car...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Also, a friend of mine had his car totalled by a deer. He's ok, but not the car...
    Yeah, animals can hurt a car real bad, especially deer. Some relatives of mine hit a deer and the damage to the car was scary, even worse than when I hit the moose (We both drove Mazda 3) In my experience, animal collisions are the scariest, you see it coming, but you have no clue where you'll end up (we lost a family friend to a moose collision when I was younger) I got lucky, I didn't get hurt at all (except my feelings) but unfortunately, it doesn't always end that way.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & ???

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

J-biked...wait is that an actual term?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

It was scary.

My parents, my sister, and I were coming back from some place, I don't remember where I was like 8 at the time and some guy rear-ended us. Luckily the car was not damaged at all but I was still a bit shaken up afterwards.

Well the only accident Ive ever been in was very minor. I don't think you can really call it an accident. Me and my mom were driving to run an errand and some teenager which turned out to be one of my sister's friends was following to close behind us and we got rear ended. It wasn't that bad but my head bumped against the seat. The car had very little damage and there was barely a dent in the car at all, it isn't very noticable and not worth fixing. My head hurt afterwords so I tried to take it easy the rest of the day, but it was a very minor accident and the girl that hit us was likely simply not paying that much attention when she hit us.

I don't know if I can count this as a car crash or not... I had some fool back into my car while I was at the super market, while I was still parked. They shattered my front headlight. I was not a happy Meowth.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

Never been in a car crash, however my parents have been. I think it's something pretty serious and I think driving should have a 0 tolerance for alcohol and any substances which may influence the driving behavior. I think driving should only be done by people who can and will always be responsible when behind the wheel. To bad things were a lot less restricted back in the days. In Belgium where I live, they gave them away without any test in the 50's of the past century. You only had to prove it by showing the vehicles you were intending to drive.

Wasn't really a crash... But I'll share it anyhow. The first time I drove, my aunt let me (she was 17 and I was 10) drive 80 down the gravel roads. At first I went slow, but she had told me to go faster, but look out for cars. Well I would stop at every stop sign. But finally I had ran a stop sign, because I thought no one was going by, and it was too late to slow down. But out from the side, an old man going about 60 is going down the road from my side. So out of impulse, I jerked it to the right, and put the car in a ditch. My aunt got the car out easy enough. It wasn't to banged up... Haven't drove since... ^-^ Probably shouldn't either.

My first accident in the car was when I was about 12. Someone rear ended my mom

My first accident when I was driving. Get ready to laugh your *** off. The day I got my driver's license, I was moving my dad's truck in the driveway and the brakes stopped working. I went through the side of our house

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast