View Poll Results: Does Anyone Want to See Giovanni and Dr. Zager Blast Off with TRio?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! That would be hilarious!

6 31.58%
  • No. Not a chance!

3 15.79%
  • Maybe.

0 0%
  • Are you nuts?

10 52.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Want to See Giovanni and Dr. Zager Blast Off with TRio?

Default Does Anyone Want to See Giovanni and Dr. Zager Blast Off with TRio?

I just thought about this. If they did, I would probably laugh seeing Giovanni with his BW outfit on and Zager flying into the sky with Jessie, James, and Meowth. xD.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

That would be funny. XD

YES please do. (though Ghetsis blasting off would be richer)
    岩根雅明=♡

That would be so weird lol

Giovanni actually blasting off in a comical manner?

Good god, absolutely not. That would kill his image entirely.

To be honest, no. It works for TRio because they are more comic relief characters but if they did it to Giovanni and Zager, it would be hard to take either of the 2 very seriously again.

SOMEONE CREATE A FANFIC FOR THIS NOW.

...okay seriously, I doubt it. But it'd be HILARIOUS. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

*steps up to mic*

*coughs*

HELL NO.

seriously I let way more than I should slide on the anime but NOT this. Please don't guys.

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Secretary- A short and cynical tale of paperwork and sadism
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

Quote Originally Posted by Matori View Post
    *steps up to mic*

*coughs*

HELL NO.

seriously I let way more than I should slide on the anime but NOT this. Please don't guys.
    I doubt it would happen, of course, but thought it would be funny. Though I am seeing what you guys are saying about how it would tarnish Giovanni and Dr. Zager's reputations as serious characters, since it's already been a precedent for TRio but not them.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    I doubt it would happen, of course, but thought it would be funny. Though I am seeing what you guys are saying about how it would tarnish Giovanni and Dr. Zager's reputations as serious characters, since it's already been a precedent for TRio but not them.
    Well, Persian blasted off in a boss fantasy. Which was pretty hilarious.

"Poe was the first writer to write about main characters who were bad guys or who were mad guys, and those are some of my favorite stories."
    -Stephen King

I write odd slice of life stories about Team Rocket. If that's your thing, give them a look:

Alpha Male- behind every friendship is a story. Perspective contest fourth place winner.
    Survival- A novella about the unbreakable bonds between one man and his feline friend. 2011 Pokemon Big Bang story.

Well, Persian blasted off in a boss fantasy. Which was pretty hilarious.
    speaking of boss fantasies...

We've already seen Giavonni in...interesting situations.

I don't think this would be that bad. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    speaking of boss fantasies...

We've already seen Giavonni in...interesting situations.

I don't think this would be that bad. xD
    Situations that were only happening in Meowth's imagination, and would NEVER be shown in canon. Unless you think Giovanni would actually play on the beach with Gible or play in a mariachi band with Ludicolo.

-Stephen King

Situations that were only happening in Meowth's imagination, and would NEVER be shown in canon. Unless you think Giovanni would actually play on the beach with Gible or play in a mariachi band with Ludicolo.
    or get raped by caterpie and bug types...

totally canon.

/killed
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

or get raped by caterpie and bug types...

totally canon.

/killed
    Oh yeah, the sweet honey cut from the dub. I can see why they cut that. LOL.

Giovanni wearing a speedo = priceless.

Yeah, in real life, he'd say something alone the lines of, "What are you half-witted simpletons mumbling about?"
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 15th January 2013 at 4:29 AM.

Oh yeah, the sweet honey cut from the dub. I can see why they cut that. LOL.

Giovanni wearing a speedo = priceless.
    DP had some reeeeally akward hilarious momments.

I went back and looked at the speculation thread for "Pikachu & Piplup; Keep away from each other!".

When the first picture of the episode was posted from a magazine...

the reactions were like
    ...hilarious.

(sadly the episode was meh from what I remember. But the picture that got shown was pikachu and piplup hugging each other with hearts in their eyes. XDD)
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. More. Blasting. Off.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 15th January 2013 at 4:48 AM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. MORE. BLASTING> OFF.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And while I feel like a troll and I should hide my head in shame (which I will)
    this reaction made me lol more then It should. xDDD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

DP had some reeeeally akward hilarious momments.

I went back and looked at the speculation thread for "Pikachu & Piplup; Keep away from each other!".

When the first picture of the episode was posted from a magazine...

the reactions were like
    ...hilarious.

(sadly the episode was meh from what I remember. But the picture that got shown was pikachu and piplup hugging each other with hearts in their eyes. XDD)
    Oh yeah, with the scientist who made something that caused Piplup and Pikachu to fall in love IIRC. The episode was alright, but I did find it funny how Ash and Dawn were constantly struggling to get Pikachu and Piplup away from one another.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No. MORE. BLASTING> OFF.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Clearly the old TRio has traumatized you from endless moments of blasting off. lol.

"Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

*Hangs head in shame*
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 15th January 2013 at 4:39 AM.

Yeah, in real life, he'd say something alone the lines of, "What are you half-witted simpletons mumbling about?"
    I read that in Ted Lewis' voice so I think you're right.

-Stephen King

Oh yeah, with the scientist who made something that caused Piplup and Pikachu to fall in love IIRC. The episode was alright, but I did find it funny how Ash and Dawn were constantly struggling to get Pikachu and Piplup away from one another.
    Just the concept of hearts in the eyes and unable to look or move between piplup and Pikachu created quite...a weird scenario.

Hell, there's a pearlshipping picture with that being the theme. ._...XD

Done right it would of been hilarious. (though the picture is enough to get a laugh out of me no matter what. XD)
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Just the concept of hearts in the eyes and unable to look or move between piplup and Pikachu created quite...a weird scenario.

Hell, there's a pearlshipping picture with that being the theme. ._...XD

Done right it would of been hilarious. (though the picture is enough to get a laugh out of me no matter what. XD)
    I'm not much of a shipper, personally, but I'm more a "Pokeshipper" and "Rocketshipper" if I had to choose which ones. Still I don't even believe in romance in the anime ever occurring lol.

Definitely: done right, it would get laughs out of me as well.

I read that in Ted Lewis' voice so I think you're right.
    Yeah, that's exactly how I imagine him saying it as well.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 15th January 2013 at 4:45 AM.

I'm not much of a shipper, personally, but I'm more a "Pokeshipper" and "Rocketshipper" if I had to choose which ones. Still I don't even believe in romance in the anime ever occurring lol.

Definitely: done right, it would get laughs out of me as well.
    For this picture its not so much the shipping...but the idea of it.

XD

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs51/i/20..._Summer181.png

But I know. XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

XD

But I know. XD
    Oh, I see, that's cool then lol.

XD

But I know. XD
    OH GOD THE HORROR!!!!!! *stabs my eyes*
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

OH GOD THE HORROR!!!!!! *stabs my eyes*
    ENJOY IT >DDDD /killed xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

ENJOY IT >DDDD /killed xD
    *stabs that picture 100 times*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast