Thread: Rate my first competitive team?

Default Rate my first competitive team?

Here are the pokemon on the team. I'm looking for some good advice, thank you! You can tell me which pokemon to take out and put in. Im thinking of taking out Latios, IDK yet. Depends.

Infernape(Sunny)
    Ability-Blaze
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz
    -Grass Knot
    -Stone Edge
    EV-128 atk/252 spd/128 satk
    Basically a sweeper. Close combat for dark types, steel types, flare blitz for grass/bug types, grass knot to deal with Swampert, and other water types, and stone edge for flying types.

Dragonite(Shoujo)
    Ability-Multiscale
    -Dragon Dance
    -extremespeed
    -Fire punch
    -Outrage
    252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 SpAtk
    Dragon Dance, outrage, and extreme speed. Need i say more?

Latios
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Calm Mind
    -Recover
    -Grass Knot
    Item:Soul Dew
    Ability-Levitate
    Evs:
    4hp/252spd/252SAtk
    Calm mind and dragon pulse can make a deadly combo. Grass knot to deal with water types, and recover to get more health. Essentially a calm mind sweeper.

Terrakion(Benkei)
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Double Kick
    Ability-Justified
    4Hp/252atck/252spd
    Do i really have to say anything? An amazing sweeper capable of taking on many pokemon.

Ferrothorn(Bakuten)
    -Spikes
    -Leech Seed
    -Gyro Ball
    -Power Whip
    Ability-Iron Barbs
    252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
    A wall that can take care of grass types, and set up spikes. Leech seed for extra hp.

Politoed(Gamatatsu)
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Focus Blast
    -Hypnosis
    Ability-Drizzle
    4hp/252Satk/252spd
    Main water type, I love these things. Hydro Pump defeats fire types, ice beam for dragons, flying types, grass types, bug types, etc... Focus blast for hydreigon, and other dark types, and hypnosis for sleeping.
    Last edited by Snarf; 19th January 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    Zuppashi!

Descriptions would make rating this a lot easier
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Sorry, but your descriptions need a lot more substance. You are also missing items and natures, both of which are required.