Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your first shiny Pokemon?

The only Gen3 game shiny I ever caught was a shiny zubat on Pokémon XD in September, it didn't sparkle since it was in XD, they don't shine on there or on colosseum unless YOU YOURSELF send it into battle, it SAS caught at the cave pokespot only 2 random pokespots after I caught all maingame shadow Pokémon :3 you jelly? I almost lost it due to my controller being F'd up -_- it always goes to the top right option so I almost did crunch instead of false swipe and sing on it then almost used a different ball than a luxury ball, I still had trouble reaching that pouch dur to controller malfunctions -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Sigh... I have caught few shinies. Now I hunt for them along with the thread. But my first, most glamorous shiny was my shiny Fearow in LG. I love that thing.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

It was an oddish I found on the route that takes you to Mauville. I can't even tell you how excited I was to see it. I named her sparkles, which although not creative, was fitting.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

A grimer in the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar Island, think I still have it somewhere(Muk now) in one of my current gen games. Was a sub-puncher for a while, then I think for some reason I got bored of that, and gave it Fire Blast.

I caught a Poliwag in Silver but had no real interest in it, because I didn't know of the preciousness of shinies back then. I also encountered a few others in that game like Magikarp and Abra, but I didn't bother catching them. Of course I have found no normal rate shinies since I became interested in them

A shiny unown on SoulSilver. Really randomly appeared.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

My very first shiny was a tentacool in emerald. Being my first shiny, I HAD to beat the rest of the game with it. I will say, it was a glorious moment for me.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

That stupid Red Gyardos is the only one I've found in the standard games. Found a grip in Rumble, but whatever.
    I play WAY too much Rumble.

My first shiny Pokémon ever was DAT Red Gyarados from Silver... does this one count?
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Not including Red Gyarados, my first shiny was a Gligar in HeartGold. I was passing through the route and noticed the coloration seemed to be a bit lighter than usual. Thank goodness I checked the Internet to see if it was indeed shiny, or I would not have my shiny Gliscor today.
    Shinies: (x2) (x2)
    Shinies are Not For Trade
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hidden Ability Pokemon:     Spoiler:- Click:

Shiny Ponyta on the way to battling Red on my old Gold version. I never seen another shiny until my Emerald version where Wally borrowed Norman's shiny Zigzagoon to catch a Ralts... really? How unlucky.

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

My first shiny was Rhyhorn, in Safari Zone of FireRed. I managed to caught it with only one Safari Ball. Anyways, I never used that Rhyhorn 'cuz I'm not a fan of ground & rock Pokemons.
    Last edited by Pogaymon; 18th January 2013 at 11:19 AM.

My shiny zigzagoon in sapphire.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni View Post
    Shiny Ponyta on the way to battling Red on my old Gold version. I never seen another shiny until my Emerald version where Wally borrowed Norman's shiny Zigzagoon to catch a Ralts... really? How unlucky.
    Woah ? seriously ! that is really unlucky !

My first Shiny Pokemon was a Spoink on my brother's friend's Sapphire game. I was really luck to encounter a Shiny Pokemon at the time.

A shiny Graveler in Victory Road on Red Version
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Mine was a Geodude from Platinum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12