Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 76

Thread: ♡ SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread - Version IX ♡

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Red face ♡ SPPF Member x Member Shipping Thread - Version IX ♡

    Introduction

    Hello! I'm Gothic-Gothorita! A little thing about me: I am a Shipping Fan Fiction Writer and a Lovey-Dovey Lovebird XD! Let us begin!

    Welcome to the 9th SPPF Member x Member Ship Thread! Encyclopika has granted me a chance to re-make the thread since the last one expired.

    This is basically a thread for members who have the time to come up with a exotic/crazy/normal/poetic/etc shipping name for them and their pair/boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/wife/husband/best friend/alter-ego/that member they had a one-night stand with/the one who makes your heart glow/the person who ordered the same lunch as you/who was on the same bus with them/etc and want to post it here so the world sees it! Before posting, please read these rules and follow them~!


    SPPF Member x Member Shipping Rules!

    I. All General SPPF Rules and Shipping Forum Rules Apply.

    I.2. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO SUBMIT A SHIPPING!

    II. Please post your ship in the exact format shown in the HTML Code below and please make it readable.

    III. If you'd like to edit your ship name or color, EDIT YOUR POST AND PM ME SO I CAN UPDATE THE LIST do not post again or your ship will be taken off the list and will be ignored. Only post again if you are going to add another ship.

    IV. You cannot post a member ship if you're not involved in it. If you really want to post a ship that you're not involved in, make sure that the members in the ship agree to let you post the ship or you will be in A LOT trouble.

    V. If you would not like to be in a ship posted by anyone, then PM me and I'll add you to the "No Ship List" shown below.

    VI. If you have any questions/ideas/comments/concerns/etc, then PM me and we'll talk.

    VII. Please explain your ship(s) when posting them, no one-liners.

    VIII. You can only post ONE ship at a time. Wait until 1 hour later to submit another ship. There is no need to double post, as I accept all ships the minute I get to them.

    IX. Please do not pester me to add/accept your ship. I'll do that as soon as I find the time to, as I have other things to do as well, so please give me time. ^-^ (If you're for some reason going to ask what else I have to do, PM ME!!! Do not ask here!)

    X. Have Fun~!


    NOTE: Rule VI is a direct link to PM that will be sent to me. Click that if you'd like to send me a PM.

    Joke/Troll PMs will result in being infracted.


    NOW THAT'S OVER LET'S GET ONTO THE FUN!!! =D


    Ship Name Application

    In order to have your ship placed in the list below, please fill out this application:

    NOTE: You have to think of the shipping name yourself, it does not have to be creative.


    HTML Code:
    Shipping Application
    
    [B]Shipping Name[/B]:
    [B]Member 1's User Name[/B]:
    [B]Member 2's User Name[/B]:
    [B]Member 1's Color[/B]:
    [B]Member 2's Color[/B]:
    
    [B]Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!)[/B]:


    After filling out the above application, your ship will be placed in the Shipping Index shown below, in this format:

    ______ Shipping - Member 1's User Name x Member 2's User Name

    The "___" will be replaced with the Shipping name.

    NOTE: You are welcome to post more ships with you or someone else in it. You still have to wait for an hour to post a separate one though.

    NOTE 2: Not all shippings have to have the 2 people in a relationship. You are also welcome to use Pokemon Shipping Names if you'd like. You CAN NOT have the same shipping name as someone else.

    NOTE 3: PLEASE clarify if your Ship is a Best Friend Ship.


    Shipping Index

    Here is the list of shippings in alphabetical formation that have been submitted to this thread. Your ship will be placed here after you post one.

    A


    B
        Spoiler:- B letter Shippings:


    C
        Spoiler:- C letter Shippings:


    D
        Spoiler:- D letter Shippings:


    E


    F
        Spoiler:- F letter Shippings:


    G
        Spoiler:- G letter Shippings:


    H
        Spoiler:- H letter Shippings:


    I
        Spoiler:- I letter Shippings:


    J


    K
        Spoiler:- K letter Shippings:


    L
        Spoiler:- L letter Shippings:


    M


    N
        Spoiler:- N letter Shippings:


    O
        Spoiler:- O letter Shippings:


    P
        Spoiler:- P letter Shippings:


    Q


    R
        Spoiler:- R letter Shippings:


    S
        Spoiler:- S letter Shippings:


    T


    U


    V
        Spoiler:- V letter Shippings:


    W
        Spoiler:- W letter Shippings:


    X


    Y


    Z
        Spoiler:- Z letter Shippings:


    No Ship List

    This is a list of people that do not want to partake in our SPPF Member Shipping. We really don't want you on this list anyhow, we love you here! ^_^

        Spoiler:- No Ship List:



    Credits

    Credit to Encyclopika for approving the creation of this thread~ ♡
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 16th April 2013 at 11:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Omg this thread brings back so many memories. x'D

    Shipping Name: Doyfriendshipping
    Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
    Member 2's User Name: Hihiroshi
    Member 1's Color: red
    Member 2's Color: blue

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Me and Wil met here in 2009 and have been bffs and more ever since. Doyfriend is just a typo he made a long time ago during a convo when typing the word 'boyfriend', and it kinda stuck haha. So yeah this is a ship that will never ever sink. <3 I'll probably edit this later with a new name/color scheme in case he wants to change it, but for now we'll use the one we had last.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    This post is reserved for Extra Shipping Index Space.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 28th January 2013 at 7:32 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: LongDistance Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: EternalSword7
    Member 1's Color: Pink
    Member 2's Color: Black

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Eternal-kun and I've been SPPf married since December 1st 2011 (I even have a black thin ribbon strapped on my left wrist since that day in real life to prove it). I'm probably not very good at explaining my complications with him XD but sometimes he's a pain in the rear-end, sometimes he's an awesome person to be around :3 heehee, sometimes he and I fight over littlest stupid things we could argue about like *scratches head*... about Slayers me using the same Pokemon over and over almost all of my games for example XD Also, he even stays up like all night... err morning...? Just to talk to me. I even do that too, sometimes I fall asleep with my phone in my hands or face XD ... Sure, there are times I accidentally miss his messages and all ._. Sometimes its just my WiFi's fault for that... I don't even think that answers the question...XD That Shippy name of ours, I made it up coz from where I live, he's like in the other side of the world, which sucks :/ I think I went overboard there, haha XD So I'll stop for now, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: LongDistance Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: EternalSword7
    Member 1's Color: Pink
    Member 2's Color: Black

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Eternal-kun and I've been SPPf married since December 1st 2011 (I even have a black thin ribbon strapped on my left wrist since that day in real life to prove it). I'm probably not very good at explaining my complications with him XD but sometimes he's a pain in the rear-end, sometimes he's an awesome person to be around :3 heehee, sometimes he and I fight over littlest stupid things we could argue about like *scratches head*... about Slayers me using the same Pokemon over and over almost all of my games for example XD Also, he even stays up like all night... err morning...? Just to talk to me. I even do that too, sometimes I fall asleep with my phone in my hands or face XD ... Sure, there are times I accidentally miss his messages and all ._. Sometimes its just my WiFi's fault for that... I don't even think that answers the question...XD That Shippy name of ours, I made it up coz from where I live, he's like in the other side of the world, which sucks :/ I think I went overboard there, haha XD So I'll stop for now, nya~
    Accepted!

    That was funny, yet confusing... xDDD I'll add yours right away, if you'd like a change in name/color or have any questions feel free to PM me!

    Thank You! ^_^

    EDIT: +Added!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita - Original Post 3#
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Omg this thread brings back so many memories. x'D

    Shipping Name: Doyfriendshipping
    Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
    Member 2's User Name: Hihiroshi
    Member 1's Color: red
    Member 2's Color: blue

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Me and Wil met here in 2009 and have been bffs and more ever since. Doyfriend is just a typo he made a long time ago during a convo when typing the word 'boyfriend', and it kinda stuck haha. So yeah this is a ship that will never ever sink. <3 I'll probably edit this later with a new name/color scheme in case he wants to change it, but for now we'll use the one we had last.
    Accepted!

    Aww! What a nice description! ^^ I'll add yours right away, if you'd like a change in name/color or have any questions feel free to PM me!

    EDIT: +Added!

    EDIT 2: Rule 4 Updated! (Changes in Bold)

    IV. You cannot post a member ship if you're not involved in it. If you really want to post a ship that you're not involved in, make sure that the members in the ship agree to let you post the ship or you will be in A LOT trouble.
    There are also some Hyperlinks on the 1st post in the Rules, my name, and Encyclopika's name.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 16th January 2013 at 2:22 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Canada died
    Posts
    6,614

    Default

    Shipping Name: LeaderShipping
    Member 1's User Name: your boss
    Member 2's User Name: Professor Snape
    Member 1's Color: Green
    Member 2's Color: Orange

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We first encountered each other at Froslass's Pokemon Breeding Club. I first saw her as a new and friendly member of Serebii. I then got a friend request from her and we first starred talking to each other in normal conversations. Then one day at the Pictures Thread, she uploaded a photo of herself and then I saw her pretty face. Beforehand though, we were having poem VMing wars in a fun way. Then when she thought she made a mistake posting there, I complimented her with simple compliments and she became very fond of me saying it. Then one day, her parents made her shut her VMs off, leaving it to talking via VM. That's when I confessed my feelings to her and all I can say is that she became happy.

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Shipping Name: LeaderShipping
    Member 1's User Name: your boss
    Member 2's User Name: Professor Snape
    Member 1's Color: Green
    Member 2's Color: Orange

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We first encountered each other at Froslass's Pokemon Breeding Club. I first saw her as a new and friendly member of Serebii. I then got a friend request from her and we first starred talking to each other in normal conversations. Then one day at the Pictures Thread, she uploaded a photo of herself and then I saw her pretty face. Beforehand though, we were having poem VMing wars in a fun way. Then when she thought she made a mistake posting there, I complimented her with simple compliments and she became very fond of me saying it. Then one day, her parents made her shut her VMs off, leaving it to talking via VM. That's when I confessed my feelings to her and all I can say is that she became happy.
    Accepted!

    Hey Boss! Thanks for posting here! Nice and touching description I must say! I'll add yours right away, if you'd like a change in name/color or have any questions feel free to PM me!

    EDIT: +Added!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Shipping Name:SilverSnowshipping (So many S's :O)
    Member 1's User Name: Princess Raspberyl
    Member 2's User Name: wingzx
    Member 1's Color: Pink
    Member 2's Color: Light Blue

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):...Oh god this is gonna be so awkward. D8 Silver part of the name comes from the song 1000 words, mainly the line But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart, though a 1000 words, have never been spoken, they'll fly to you, suspended on silver wings, and the snow part cuz of the fact I said Snow would be an amazing name for a cat and that he reminds of Snow from FFXIII, so yeah....>//////> ...dang it I have to add more? D8 FROSTY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR BIG SIS WITH ABUNDANCE OF BLUSHING?! D8 ...dammit fine I'll write more. D8 Been going out for about 2 weeks (I think, I'm probably wrong >.<) Known each other for about 3-4 months, need I elaborate on this? =P I'm very happy with him and glad I'm with him, ^_^ ...I dunno what else to say here. D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Shipping Name:SilverSnowshipping (So many S's :O)
    Member 1's User Name: Princess Raspberyl
    Member 2's User Name: wingzx
    Member 1's Color: Pink
    Member 2's Color: Light Blue

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):...Oh god this is gonna be so awkward. D8 Silver part of the name comes from the song 1000 words, mainly the line But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart, though a 1000 words, have never been spoken, they'll fly to you, suspended on silver wings, and the snow part cuz of the fact I said Snow would be an amazing name for a cat and that he reminds of Snow from FFXIII, so yeah....>//////> ...dang it I have to add more? D8 FROSTY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOUR BIG SIS WITH ABUNDANCE OF BLUSHING?! D8 ...dammit fine I'll write more. D8 Been going out for about 2 weeks (I think, I'm probably wrong >.<) Known each other for about 3-4 months, need I elaborate on this? =P I'm very happy with him and glad I'm with him, ^_^ ...I dunno what else to say here. D8
    Accepted!

    XDDD That was hilarious! I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^


    EDIT: +Added! D8
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 16th January 2013 at 2:04 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In My Chair
    Posts
    308

    Default


    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: HoneyAppleShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
    Member 2's User Name: ~Spaceman~
    Member 1's Color: Gold (This)
    Member 2's Color: Dark Green (This)

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, me and Kieran have been bestfriends around the forums for a while, and have had too many cracky conversations to count; our shipping name comes from a convo we had about a Honey Badger (named Roger if you must know), and my love for Pineapple. Just to let you know, this is a BESTFRIEND-SHIP - we already BOTH have partners. XD But yeah, Kieran is my bff on here and I love him to bits. And I know he does me too *Shot* So yeah, add us already, Ducky - spread dat love. xP
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

    I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

    Plus... all I am is bored these days.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesspikapal View Post

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: HoneyAppleShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
    Member 2's User Name: ~Spaceman~
    Member 1's Color: Gold (This)
    Member 2's Color: Dark Green (This)

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, me and Kieran have been bestfriends around the forums for a while, and have had too many cracky conversations to count; our shipping name comes from a convo we had about a Honey Badger (named Roger if you must know), and my love for Pineapple. Just to let you know, this is a BESTFRIEND-SHIP - we already BOTH have partners. XD But yeah, Kieran is my bff on here and I love him to bits. And I know he does me too *Shot* So yeah, add us already, Ducky - spread dat love. xP
    Accepted!

    XD This is too much! I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added! And clarified as a Best Friends ship.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 16th January 2013 at 4:41 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: ZottyShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Trickster Zorua
    Member 2's User Name: Doodlebug
    Member 1's Color: Red
    Member 2's Color: Yellow
    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    Well, I and Doodlebug (Chirsty <3) knows each other for long, so I asked her once to be my GF, and she said yes! It was the best day of mine life! <3 So I asked Lucina Archaelis to make a suprise, a Banner for me and her, to celebrate being a couple for more then one month! She made a Yellow one for her and a Red one for me! <3

    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: InazumaShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Azran Flame
    Member 2's User Name: Trickster Zorua
    Member 1's Color: Turquoise
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Welp, Trickster and I have been great friends for a while now. I can't remember exactly how we met, but it doesn't really matter now. XD We started out being friends by roleplaying though I had a tendency to ditch him sometimes, so that's how we got along. The name comes from the series Inazuma Eleven, which both of us love a lot. Just to clarify, this is a best friends ship. Besides, he already has a girlfriend (see above). ;p
    Accepted!

    XD Very nice! I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added! Clarified as a Best Friends ship.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: ZottyShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Trickster Zorua
    Member 2's User Name: Doodlebug
    Member 1's Color: Red
    Member 2's Color: Yellow
    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    Well, I and Doodlebug (Chirsty <3) knows each other for long, so I asked her once to be my GF, and she said yes! It was the best day of mine life! <3 So I asked Lucina Archaelis to make a suprise, a Banner for me and her, to celebrate being a couple for more then one month! She made a Yellow one for her and a Red one for me! <3
    Accepted!

    This is so cute! ^^ I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 16th January 2013 at 8:22 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: InazumaShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Azran Flame
    Member 2's User Name: Trickster Zorua
    Member 1's Color: Turquoise
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Welp, Trickster and I have been great friends for a while now. I can't remember exactly how we met, but it doesn't really matter now. XD We started out being friends by roleplaying though I had a tendency to ditch him sometimes, so that's how we got along. The name comes from the series Inazuma Eleven, which both of us love a lot. Just to clarify, this is a best friends ship. Besides, he already has a girlfriend (see above). ;p

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: FightForLoveShipping
    Member 1's User Name:VS
    Member 2's User Name:TeamRocketGrunt
    Member 1's Color: Turquoise
    Member 2's Color: Black
    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    We've been a couple for near 7 months, and we have gotten in trouble together many times. We are also planning to meet IRL by our year anniversary. The shipping name is simple; VS for fighting, and we have had to "fight" for it many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: FightForLoveShipping
    Member 1's User Name:VS
    Member 2's User Name:TeamRocketGrunt
    Member 1's Color: Turquoise
    Member 2's Color: Black
    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    We've been a couple for near 7 months, and we have gotten in trouble together many times. We are also planning to meet IRL by our year anniversary. The shipping name is simple; VS for fighting, and we have had to "fight" for it many times.
    Accepted!

    Very nice indeed! I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 17th January 2013 at 1:03 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  17. #17

    Default

    Shipping Name:NyaShipping
    Member 1's User Name:AquaWarrior
    Member 2's User Name:xXTwilight
    Member 1's Color:Blue
    Member 2's Color:Yellow

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):Twi and I first met near the start of December and we talked ever since. We enjoyed our many conversations and such, but one morning (A few days ago) we expressed our affection for each other and we were together ever since
    The name comes from the nya she likes to end her paragraphs with.
    Last edited by ShinyMienshao; 17th January 2013 at 2:31 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    Shipping Name:NyaShipping
    Member 1's User Name:AquaWarrior
    Member 2's User Name:xXTwilight
    Member 1's Color:Blue
    Member 2's Color:Yellow

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):Twi and I first met near the start of December and we talked ever since. We enjoyed our many conversations and such, but one morning (A few days ago) we expressed our affection for each other and we were together ever since
    The name comes from the nya she likes to end her paragraphs with.
    Accepted!

    Aww, that's so cute~! ^^ You two have fun being together! =D I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added!

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Shipping Name: BeautifulSoul Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: Meowth City
    Member 1's Color: Aqua
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. The name came from Jesse McCartney's song coz Meowcy and I love that song, so we decided to have that as our shippy name since Electric Soul was nothing like us. Plus we love music :3 I have no idea how she and I became pals, but I do know that she's a random person to talk with, not to mention we sometimes make room to talk about boobs HAHAHA *gets shot* >.> Anyway, I think that's it, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
    Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning because of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
    Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning before of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~
    Accepted!

    XD That's funny, I'll add this and all the above ships right now. If you'd like a change in ship name/color or have any questions, feel free to PM me. (I'll also request those Heading Text Banners from you as soon as I find the time too... >.>)

    EDIT: +Added!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 19th January 2013 at 10:03 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,279

    Default

    I'd like to pair myself up with cybercubed, i know he wants it.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Shipping Name: BeautifulSoul Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: Meowth City
    Member 1's Color: Aqua
    Member 2's Color: Red

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. The name came from Jesse McCartney's song coz Meowcy and I love that song, so we decided to have that as our shippy name since Electric Soul was nothing like us. Plus we love music :3 I have no idea how she and I became pals, but I do know that she's a random person to talk with, not to mention we sometimes make room to talk about boobs HAHAHA *gets shot* >.> Anyway, I think that's it, nya~
    Accepted!

    XDD That was funny in the end. I'll add yours as soon as I can, if you'd like to edit your ship name/color or if you have any questions, please PM me. ^_^

    EDIT: +Added!

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I'd like to pair myself up with cybercubed, i know he wants it.
    Hello there! Just make sure you and CyberCubed agree on the shipping name. PM me if you have any questions/concerns.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 17th January 2013 at 11:22 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name: DemonBrick Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
    Member 2's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
    Member 1's Color: This!!
    Member 2's Color: This!!

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): *Clears throat* Me and Sapphire are connected as one. We are one. She's one with the demons and I am one with the bricks. As one, we are DemonBrick. And plus, we're brother and sister. So, why wouldn't we have a ship?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Shipping Application

    Shipping Name:
    Member 1's User Name: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
    Member 2's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
    Member 1's Color: This!!
    Member 2's Color: This!!

    Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): *Clears throat* Me and Sapphire are connected as one. We are one. She's one with the
    demons and I am one with the bricks. As one, we are DemonBrick. And plus, we're brother and sister. So, why wouldn't we have a ship?
    Accepted!

    xDDDD This is too funny. I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

    Also, to the last 3 posters (wingzx, SapphireBlueEyes7799, and PopPrincess_Lyra), your Ships have been added to the Index. Sorry for the wait. I'll add your's soon Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama. Or should I say, Councilman Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama?

    BTW, I'll be sure to put this as Brother and Sister Shipping.

    EDIT: +Added!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 18th January 2013 at 11:37 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •