Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ♡ SPPF Shipping Member x Member Thread - Version IX ♡

Okay, here I am again! Sign me up! :P

Shipping Name: OutgoingFoxShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
    Member 2's User Name: your boss
    Member 1's Color: This.
    Member 2's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, so me and Boss have been good friends for quite a while now; he is very kind, very sweet, and a VERY good poet! This is a bestfriendship, so don't be confusing anything - he ain't my partner either! :P seriously, I seem to have everybody BUT that one guy on here. XDDD Anyways, the ship name came from his love for being outgoing and my inexplicable love for foxes, the best species of animal on the face of any planet. EVER.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jesspikapal View Post
    Okay, here I am again! Sign me up! :P

Shipping Name:
    Member 1's User Name: Jesspikapal
    Member 2's User Name: your boss
    Member 1's Color: This

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Okay, so me and Boss have been good friends for quite a while now; he is very kind, very sweet, and a VERY good poet! This is a bestfriendship, so don't be confusing anything - he ain't my partner either! :P seriously, I seem to have everybody BUT that one guy on here. XDDD Anyways, the ship name came from his love for being outgoing and my inexplicable love for foxes, the best species of animal on the face of any planet. EVER.
    Accepted!

XDDD That's so funny! I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

EDIT: +Added!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 18th January 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Shipping Name: CarFace Shipping
    Member 1's Username: Hudsonn98
    Member 2's Username: Shade2000
    Member 1's Color: Orange
    Member 2's Color: Yellow
    Description of Ship: Shade and I have been really awesome friends since about the day we met. She is one of the most active and funny members of my clan even though she is the "Queen of Spam". She has been a member since almost the beginning and she helped keep the clan alive during our Dark Ages. We have so many inside jokes together (CarFace anyone?) and I love her like a sister. Even though we get into little scuffles sometimes, we still are the best of friends. This is a friend ship
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Shipping Name:
    Member 1's Username: Hudsonn98
    Member 2's Username: Shade2000
    Member 1's Color: Orange
    Member 2's Color: Yellow
    Description of Ship: Shade and I have been really awesome friends since about the day we met. She is one of the most active and funny members of my clan even though she is the "Queen of Spam". She has been a member since almost the beginning and she helped keep the clan alive during our Dark Ages. We have so many inside jokes together (CarFace anyone?) and I love her like a sister. Even though we get into little scuffles sometimes, we still are the best of friends. This is a friend ship
    Accepted!

Well, well, well, if it isn't Hudsonn98! My very 1st Clan Leader! Nice Shipping description XD I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited by White_Roar~; 18th January 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Shipping Application

Shipping Name:PričreShipping (Pronounced Pre-A)
    Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
    Member 2's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
    Member 1's Color: THis Color
    Member 2's Color: This color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, this is a Best Friends ship. Saph and I had first met at FPBC, we haven't talked that much until recently, where we somehow just clicked as friends. We talk to each other about our problems, and help each other through tough times, and we share some .... morbid.... likes. The name comes from Pray, and from the many times we 'pray', and how it's meaning is always different

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Shipping Application

Shipping Name:PričreShipping (Pronounced Pre-A)
    Member 1's User Name: Lost Requiem
    Member 2's User Name: SapphireBlueEyes7799
    Member 1's Color: THis Color
    Member 2's Color: This color

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, this is a Best Friends ship. Saph and I had first met at FPBC, we haven't talked that much until recently, where we somehow just clicked as friends. We talk to each other about our problems, and help each other through tough times, and we share some .... morbid.... likes. The name comes from Pray, and from the many times we 'pray', and how it's meaning is always different
    Accepted!

Very nice, I must say... I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited by White_Roar~; 19th January 2013 at 9:53 PM.

'Nother ship~

Shipping Name: SexyDentoshipping
    Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
    Member 2's User Name: 00poke_maniac
    Member 1's Color: this
    Member 2's Color: this

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Gosh our friendship started mainly because of the Wishfulshipping thread, and ever since then we've always shared many laughs together, making crazy headcanons and making crack scenarios involving the Best Wishes cast. We also share this huge love for cats/cute animals lol. The name comes from this old in-joke from the WS thread involving a sexy Dento. That's all I'll say. xD *p.s. this is a friendship js*

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    'Nother ship~

Shipping Name: SexyDentoshipping
    Member 1's User Name: Yuppirox
    Member 2's User Name: 00poke_maniac
    Member 1's Color: this
    Member 2's Color: this

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Gosh our friendship started mainly because of the Wishfulshipping thread, and ever since then we've always shared many laughs together, making crazy headcanons and making crack scenarios involving the Best Wishes cast. We also share this huge love for cats/cute animals lol. The name comes from this old in-joke from the WS thread involving a sexy Dento. That's all I'll say. xD *p.s. this is a friendship js*
    Accepted!

Well if it isn't my 1st customer! Very nice description! xD

I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited by White_Roar~; 19th January 2013 at 9:56 PM.

Shipping Name: ShinigamiShipping
    Member 1's User Name: HetaOni
    Member 2's User Name: Blood Red Absol

Description of Ship and Ship name: Let get this straight, this is a Best Friends Shipping. We met in November (obviously 2012). Blood friend requested me first probably because we both love Colress. When we first talked she introduced me to an anime called Black Butler, so I watched it and ended up falling in love with it. Because of this we talked to each other a lot about Black Butler and became good friends. It's called ShinigamiShipping because Shinigami is Japanese for Grim Reaper and we love the reapers from Black Butler...Jesus that was long. XD

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Shipping Name: ShinigamiShipping
    Member 1's User Name: HetaOni

Description of Ship and Ship name: Let get this straight, this is a Best Friends Shipping. We met in November (obviously 2012). Blood friend requested me first probably because we both love Colress. When we first talked she introduced me to an anime called Black Butler, so I watched it and ended up falling in love with it. Because of this we talked to each other a lot about Black Butler and became good friends. It's called ShinigamiShipping because Shinigami is Japanese for Grim Reaper and we love the reapers from Black Butler...Jesus that was long. XD
    Accepted!

Very nice and funny! XD

I'll add it as soon as I can, if you have any questions or would like to change your color/ship name, please edit your post and PM me.

Last edited by White_Roar~; 19th January 2013 at 9:58 PM.

Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: PopPrincess_Lyra
    Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
    Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
    Member 2's Color: Red

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning because of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Shipping Name: SpecialEye Shipping
    Member 2's User Name: Myrrh
    Member 1's Color: Mint-Green
    Member 2's Color: Red

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a friendship thing before I start. Shipping name was thought up by Myrrh not me. I was going to suggest HazelIris but neh. SpecialEye has more meaning before of our eyes in reallife. He and I also became friends through random crap talk xD nya~
    Accepted!

XD That's funny, I'll add this and all the above ships right now. If you'd like a change in ship name/color or have any questions, feel free to PM me. (I'll also request those Heading Text Banners from you as soon as I find the time too... >.>)

Last edited by White_Roar~; 19th January 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Shipping Application

Shipping Name: KillerKitty Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: ~Spaceman~
    Member 2's User Name: Savanny
    Member 1's Color: Red (can't change font colour. On my phone >.<)
    Member 2's Color: Green

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    Savanny and I have been together for around 4 months now. The name comes from her love of cats and my favourite band, The Killers. She may not come around here very often, but she still wants me to do this :3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spaceman~ View Post
    Shipping Application

Shipping Name: KillerKitty Shipping
    Member 1's User Name: ~Spaceman~
    Member 2's User Name: Savanny
    Member 1's Color: Red (can't change font colour. On my phone >.<)
    Member 2's Color: Green

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!):
    Savanny and I have been together for around 4 months now. The name comes from her love of cats and my favourite band, The Killers. She may not come around here very often, but she still wants me to do this :3
    Accepted!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL ADD THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! =D THANKS SO MUCH KIERAN!!!! /caps

EDIT: +Added with honor!
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 21st January 2013 at 2:41 AM.

Shipping Name: GirlishCharmShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Auaria~
    Member 2's User Name: Doodlebug
    Member 1's Color: purple
    Member 2's Color: blue

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): (Please note this is a best friend ship) Doodlebug and I have been good friends for quite some time now. At first we didn't exactly like each other for various reasons, but over time we started to really bond. Now she's one of the people I really trust on here, and I talk to her about everything. Our shipping is 'GirlishCharmShipping' because we're both charming girls, if you were wondering.
    Last edited by Seles; 23rd January 2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: colours

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Shipping Name: InsiderShipping
    Member 1's User Name: Stereotypical Nerd
    Member 2's User Name: Tableau
    Member 1's Color: purple (I can't change the font colour right now, srry)
    Member 2's Color: purple

Description of Ship and Ship Name (Please Don't make this one sentence!): A best friend ship! Well, we've been best friends since forever. Perhaps eight years? And I know him irl so. The name comes from a game we made up when we were kids. It was called Insider. I don't wanna go through the rules. He left this site unforturnately, but we still see each other a tiny bit. No classes together. This is commemorate our friendship.

Shipping Application

Shipping NameragonFlareShipping
    [B]Member 1's User Name[/]: InsaneDragoniteHD
    Member 2's User Name:FlareLover17
    Member 1's Color:Orange
    Member 2's Color: Red(like Fire)

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We are now in a relationship with each other and to express our love,I am getting this. It was influenced by Dragon from Dragonite and Flare from Flareon. So esentialy, favorite parts of our our fav pokemon ^___^
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Shipping Name: OppositeAmigashipping
    Member 1's User Name: xEryChan
    Member 2's User Name: Oceanus191
    Member 1's Color: Purple
    Member 2's Color: Blue

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): We've been best friends for years. We actually know each other in real life. She loves the beach while I hate it.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Everyone's ships are Accepted I'll add them as soon as I can.

Shipping Name: Fush 'n' Chups Shipping

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Friend Shippy!! We've known each other last year I think... well yeah XD Fush and Chups was a Asutralian and New Zealand thing of fish and chips... the spelling is what we say it. I think its the most popular food in both countries, nya~

Hey Everyone, who just recently posted! All of your ships have been +Added! to the Shipping Index on the first post! So feel free to go see! ^_^
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 27th January 2013 at 4:56 PM.

Default KawaiiShipping

Shipping Name: KawaiiShipping
    Member 1's User Name: AquaMilotic
    Member 1's Color: this colour
    Member 2's Color: this colour

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, I came up with the name KawaiiShipping because both Blood Red Absol and me like cuteness a lot, because Blood Red Absol is kawaii (both looks and behaviour/personality) and because we both sometimes use the word "kawaii". Anyways, Blood Red Absol and I never met in real life yet, she and I became friends on this forum in November 2012, and immediately got along very well, now she's more than a friend to me. Both of us didn't really have a good life so far, causing us to understand each other more than most others will understand us.

On 30 January 2013, Blood Red Absol and me officially became boyfriend and girlfriend.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 28th December 2013 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Shipping Name: KawaiiShipping

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): Well, I came up with the name KawaiiShipping because both Blood Red Absol and me like cuteness a lot, because Blood Red Absol is kawaii (both looks and behaviour) and because we both sometimes use the word 'kawaii'. Anyways, Blood Red Absol and I don't know each other in real life, she and I became friends on this forum in November 2012, and immediately got along very well, now she's one of my best friends. Both of us didn't really have a good life so far, causing us to understand each other more than most others will understand us.
    Accepted!

That's a very nice shipping and creative shipping name! I'll add it right now, if you have any questions or would like to edit your ship name/color feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

Last edited by White_Roar~; 26th January 2013 at 8:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMilotic View Post
    Shipping Name: WaterMasterShipping
    Member 2's User Name: Angel~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is friendship, not romance. Angel~ is one of my best friends on this forum, so when I saw this thread, I thought it would be nice to have a friendshippy shipping here. She eventually agreed with the name WaterMasterShipping, because she's a Misty fangirl and because I'm a Misty fanboy, and because Misty's dream is becoming a Water Pokemon Master. Angel and I became friends on 30 January 2012.
    Accepted!

Very nice and touching~! I'll add it right now, if you have any questions or would like to change your ship name/colors feel free to PM me. Thank You! ^w^

+Added!

Shipping Name: BlueSkyshipping
    Member 1's User Name: Oceanus191
    Member 2's User Name: ~SkyHigh~

Description of Ship and Ship name (Please don't make this one sentence!): This is a best friend shipping. ~SkyHigh~ is one of my best friends. Don't remmeber the exact date we met but we met through YouTube and I thought it would be a good idea to have a friendshippy ship with her. The shipping name comes from both of our likes. I love the ocean while she loves the sky.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast