Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Judging by the picture alone, I love this episode and I don't normally do capture predictions, but I would love it if Iris or Cilan gets a Pokemon here.
    Looks like Iris is starring in this one, which actually makes sense since the week this airs the dub will be airing her return to the dragon villiage.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    *Please don't be a filler, please don't be a filler*
    Best Wishes have always had a filler for every five or four episodes of plot.

Personally, I am disappointed that TP's first appearance is not a two parter, but to each their own.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Looks like Iris is starring in this one, which actually makes sense since the week this airs the dub will be airing her return to the dragon villiage.
    I don't see how that automatically means she stars.

Random : PokéRadar

Yay! Mareep and Ampharos! I just hope that Flaaffy will appear aswell.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I don't see how that automatically means she stars.
    they usually match up like that.

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Filler filler filler filler, really? who the hell cares.
    I do, because it could've been an episode devoted the league.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Best Wishes have always had a filler for every five or four episodes of plot.
    No, no it has not. Your post fails at life.

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).
    That's called a coincidence, because any of those "synced" episodes could easily come out of place.

I kind of like coincidences like that, they are pretty fun, BUT still there are so many reasons WHY they may not work out. They just do.

However coincidence or not there are many examples when the episodes don't sync up, so this could just be the case. Irrelevant episode to Irrelevant episode (in regards to one another).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That's called a coincidence, because any of those "synced" episodes could easily come out of place.

I kind of like coincidences like that, they are pretty fun, BUT still there are so many reasons WHY they may not work out. They just do.

However coincidence or not there are many examples when the episodes don't sync up, so this could just be the case. Irrelevant episode to Irrelevant episode (in regards to one another).
    Not every episode matches up but when they do, it's easy to spot. For example, The Plasma episode has nothing to do with the dub airing the tag battle with Ash and Cilan (they air the same week btw).

However, since this episode clearly has Iris alone with Mareep and Ampharos (with no Axew) and it's the same week the dub is airing her return to the dragon village, it's possible that is a synced match-up.

Also, considering Iris's battle with Drayden is the following episode, it's possible BW2epN6 might also have to do with Iris. Just throwing that out there.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 16th January 2013 at 6:26 AM.

www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

The source is the TV Tokyo official site that hasn't listed any more episodes apart from the next
    since Christmas.

I suspected that the episodes could be fake because anyne give the surce of thos. Although I'M don't see @playerking posring fake ttles.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Not every episode matches up but when they do, it's easy to spot. For example, The Plasma episode has nothing to do with the dub airing the tag battle with Ash and Cilan (they air the same week btw).

However, since this episode clearly has Iris alone with Mareep and Ampharos (with no Axew) and it's the same week the dub is airing her return to the dragon village, it's possible that is a synced match-up.

Also, considering Iris's battle with Drayden is the following episode, it's possible BW2ep6 might also have to do with Iris. Just throwing that out there.
    Yeah some are possibly synched but seriously? Minccino with Cheren? that's just a stretch.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post

The source is the TV Tokyo official site that hasn't listed any more episodes apart from the next
    since Christmas.

I suspected that the episodes could be fake because anyne give the surce of thos. Although I'M don't see @playerking posring fake ttles.
    A shot of the actual anime with Iris, Mareep and Ampharos looks legit enough to me.

Who ever could have faked that needs to make his/her own Pokémon anime.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Yeah some are possibly synched but seriously? Minccino with Cheren? that's just a stretch.
    Cincinno starred in that episode (being the main pokemon to beat) and it's a normal type, which matches Cheren's gym. It's a good connection I found.

A shot of the actual anime with Iris, Mareep and Ampharos looks legit enough to me.

Who ever could have faked that needs to make his/her own Pokémon anime.

Especially one that's posted by TV Tokyo.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post

since Christmas.

Chance of me posting a fake title(well on purpose) is the same as me ever liking the Duosion/Beheeyem episode.

Like others, I hope Team Rocket doesn't try and catch some Pokemon here.
    Last edited by playerking; 16th January 2013 at 6:25 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Chance of me posting a fake title(well on purpose) is the same as me ever liking the Duosion/Beheeyem episode.

Like others, I hope Team Rocket doesn't try and catch some Pokemon here.
    The title on the tokyo site is different from the original one you posted.

translate this:

2月14日放送
    「霧のサンギ牧場!デンリュウのあかり!!」

translate this:

2月14日放送
    「霧のサンギ牧場!デンリュウのあかり!!」
    It still translates to almost the same title.

That's just one of those coincidences. I really doubt the writers make episodes to where a certain character has major focus to air when the dub is airing an episode that has that same character having a major role..... Unless your not being serious.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

translate this:

2月14日放送
    「霧のサンギ牧場!デンリュウのあかり!!」
    It still mentions the ranch and Ampharos. Isn't that all we really need to know for the time being?

translate this:

2月14日放送
    「霧のサンギ牧場!デンリュウのあかり!!」
    No it isn't.

I copy'd the title from the TV-Tokyo site and it's the same one I put onto the list of Best Wishes episodes on Bulbapedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    It still translates to almost the same title.
    And yeah, it does translate to the same title.

But if people want to question its authenticity, go ahead.

This being an Iris episode? Possibly, but that's just based off one screenshot. It could be an episode where all 3 are heavily involved.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    That's just one of those coincidences. I really doubt the writers make episodes to where a certain character has major focus to air when the dub is airing an episode that has that same character having a major role..... Unless your not being serious.
    Arguing for the sake of arguing.

The writers should know how many episodes the dub is behind the original. Theoretically they could write "important" episodes that could sync up with a very similar episode. Granted that's not actually happening, and on top of that there's no guarantee that they will be synced up, but at the very least, we can establish that the length between two similar episodes could be the same episode gap between the raw and the dub.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Chill out. The syncing episodes have been happening for many years, this isn't anything new.

I wonder if Axew gets lost in the fog

Looks like episode N's first filler. This episode doesn't really seem that spectacular so I wouldn't mind seeing the TRio in this episode. As long as they retain their serious personality I don't mind seeing them more often.

And here we go, everyone's calling this a filler.

While it does look kinda dull, let's at least wait for the preview.

This is gonna be pointless unless they give Iris a pokemon egg or something. Do pokemon ranches even give out eggs?
    So its pointless unless Iris gets something? lol...

They are showing a game location, I actually like we are seeing the ranch.

Arguing for the sake of arguing.

The writers should know how many episodes the dub is behind the original. Theoretically they could write "important" episodes that could sync up with a very similar episode. Granted that's not actually happening, and on top of that there's no guarantee that they will be synced up, but at the very least, we can establish that the length between two similar episodes could be the same episode gap between the raw and the dub.

No they shoudln't and when you guys write dub starting writing AMERICAN DUB, the AMERICAN DUB its not the only dub of the anime if they were keeping up with that one they would have to keep up with all the others.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast