Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So its pointless unless Iris gets something? lol...

They are showing a game location, I actually like we are seeing the ranch.

No they shoudln't and when you guys write dub starting writing AMERICAN DUB, the AMERICAN DUB its not the only dub of the anime if they were keeping up with that one they would have to keep up with all the others.
    Outside of the Chinese dub, or Korean dub or whatever the hell dub it is, I don't know.

The US dub is usually the first dub, the first one to air after the original. It's like the leading dub with all the other dubs, and on some rare occasions the other countries air their dubbed episodes before the US.

I don't really care about the dubs that apparently take 6 months or even longer to air. I know awful, but I'm just saying the English US dub is the only one who has a reasonable gap between the original and their own dubbed episode.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Wait they are still at the ranch?? Weren't they there last episode??
    No they were in the town last ep. now they have moved to the ranch

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    It's called.

The Foggy Sangi Ranch! Denryu's Light!!
    what the bet something *cough Axew cough* gets lost and they use Ampharos to find it

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    This is gonna be pointless unless they give Iris a pokemon egg or something. Do pokemon ranches even give out eggs?
    I'd prefer Cilan as he could do with it more

Looks like Iris is starring in this one, which actually makes sense since the week this airs the dub will be airing her return to the dragon villiage.
    its a single picture. means absolutly nothing with regards to who would get focus.

I really hope its not an iris focus episode. or if it is we at least get a cilan focus the episode after

also what's the possibility of Plasma grunts being here, like in game?

No it isn't.

I copy'd the title from the TV-Tokyo site and it's the same one I put onto the list of Best Wishes episodes on Bulbapedia.

And yeah, it does translate to the same title.

But if people want to question its authenticity, go ahead.
    The episode is real and the title translation is fine.

Seriously, what are you guys distrusting the official Pokemon anime site for? If anything is going to be accurate and trustworthy, it's that.

LOL

DenRYU

It'd be funny if Iris caught one the members of that line, though I'm not counting on it. She already has Emonga, haha j/k j/k

Yeah, let's not call it a filler until we get more information, people overuse that term without actually knowing what it means and its meaning has pretty much become "episode I do not like," and I could easily see a capture happening this episode, someone getting an Egg perhaps. Hopefully it's a fun episode, though I question the people who say Iris is starring in the episode despite us having little to no info besides a screenshot. Either way I'm happy to see Denryu, it's a nice Jouto Pokemon and I always liked its design.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 16th January 2013 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    and I could easily see a capture happening this episode, someone getting an Egg perhaps. Hopefully it's a fun episode.
    I'm not to sure I want a capture or not. Not a huge fan of the mareep line and everyone already has an electric type.

If there was to be a capture I'd prefer it to be a different species.

Although if anyone did get the mareep line id say Cilan would be the best fit

LOL

DenRYU

It'd be funny if Iris caught one the members of that line, though I'm not counting on it. She already has Emonga, haha j/k j/k

Yeah, let's not call it a filler until we get more information, people overuse that term without actually knowing what it means and its meaning has pretty much become "episode I do not like," and I could easily see a capture happening this episode, someone getting an Egg perhaps. Hopefully it's a fun episode, though I question the people who say Iris is starring in the episode despite us having little to no info besides a screenshot. Either way I'm happy to see Denryu, it's a nice Jouto Pokemon and I always liked its design.
    Denryu can mean Electric Dragon, but it's not like Iris catches Pokemon with Ryu in their names.

Stares at Excadrill and Dragonite...she might catch it. 0_o

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Something most people haven't discussed talked about yet is this is Flocessy Ranch, as in Alder's hometown, the grandfather of the guy who operates the Black City/White Forest's battling facilities. We might actually get a minor set up for twerps' next destination in some manner in this episode or the next one.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Denryu can mean Electric Dragon, but it's not like Iris catches Pokemon with Ryu in their names.

Stares at Excadrill and Dragonite...she might catch it. 0_o
    I was actually just joking ^^;; Though can you imagine the sheer amount of whining if she caught it? I'd love it if she just helped it out and got an Egg a reward, the two Pokemon probably belong to the ranch anyway. I'm hoping we get the game Sangi Ranch music, it's something pretty fun.

I could see this episode having Satoshi-Tachi decide to visit the Black Skyscraper and White Treehollow.

An episode with Mareep and Ampharos? Must see that, I love the sheep line!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Something most people haven't discussed talked about yet is this is Flocessy Ranch, as in Alder's hometown, the grandfather of the guy who operates the Black City/White Forest's battling facilities. We might actually get a minor set up for twerps' next destination in some manner in this episode or the next one.
    Actually a few people including me have discussed that and possibility of Benga appearing and battling Satoshi even.

Ampharos light...?? I guess is charge beam seeing it coming from Marrep's forehead gem!!

I'm still hoping that Bianca gets a Mareep or Ampharos... but I totally saw this episode coming.

Cute electric sheeps! Can't wait for this episode <3

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

BW113.jpg

Will Iris get an Ampharos? **

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post
    BW113.jpg

based soley on that picture then I'd say no. Ampharos looks to be taking care of Mareep so I'd guess it belongs to the owners of the ranch and is helping look for lost Mareep.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    based soley on that picture then I'd say no. Ampharos looks to be taking care of Mareep so I'd guess it belongs to the owners of the ranch and is helping look for lost Mareep.
    Based on the fact that it's an electric type and Iris already has Emolga I'd say no >_>
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Based on the fact that it's an electric type and Iris already has Emolga I'd say no >_>
    That as well. Plus the fact that Cilan really should have priority over her when it comes to a capture. Although I don't want him with Ampharos it could happen, especially as it could be completely different to Stunfisk.

Although not really expecting a capture here

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post
    BW113.jpg

So if you stand by a pokemon you capture it now? nice...

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Outside of the Chinese dub, or Korean dub or whatever the hell dub it is, I don't know.

The US dub is usually the first dub, the first one to air after the original. It's like the leading dub with all the other dubs, and on some rare occasions the other countries air their dubbed episodes before the US.

I don't really care about the dubs that apparently take 6 months or even longer to air. I know awful, but I'm just saying the English US dub is the only one who has a reasonable gap between the original and their own dubbed episode.
    And because of that the japanese writers are taking it into account? Biggest bunch of nonsense I've heard in a while.. Do people even know how incredibly small the group that watches both the original and dub on their respective airings? I'm willing to bet that it's 200 at most.. Which is INCREDIBLY small..And no selfrespecting anime would go the length of writing their episodes in such a way that they 'sync' with a foreign dub at all... The idea is preposterous..

LOL

DenRYU

Nah, we do know what filler means.. And judging by title alone AT THIS POINT it can be deemed filler FOR NOW.. No plot related mention, no direct mention of a developmental point , no game npc mentioned.. Etc.. Hence the 'filler for now'-status..

Dont.. Need.. No... Pokeballs anymore... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Yeah that reasoning has been proved moot ages ago since characters have had multiple Pokemon with a shared type.

Exactly, like how Iris was actually meant to have Scraggy.

I wonder where that light is coming from as well, I'd say Mareep but I'm not sure.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Nah, we do know what filler means.. And judging by title alone AT THIS POINT it can be deemed filler FOR NOW.. No plot related mention, no direct mention of a developmental point , no game npc mentioned.. Etc.. Hence the 'filler for now'-status..
    This episode debuts Sangi Ranch, so no it isn't a filler by virtue of that.

Ash has receive his Phanpy Egg in at Mr. Shellby breeding ranch. Who knows if this ranch could be part of a breeding ranch too ?
    Anyway, I can't see how people are speculating something with Iris but I know how strange it is to have a single picture with only Iris on it, like she was important in this episode. Can't wait to read the summary.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

they usually match up like that.

For example, TR returning in the original this week is the same week the dub airs their departure Tempest episodes.

Also the week the Cheren episode airs is the same week the dub airs the Cincinno episode (who is a normal type pokemon, matching Cheren's normal type gym).
    I can't believe people actually believe in this thing. I mean, the joke is already over, right?

Do you really think that the writers plan the episodes order by the time they will match with the episode in the US? It is just a coincidence and nothing more.

And the example with the Cinccino episode is the most unsmart (I don't want to hurt you) example I've ever read. It seems like you've tried to find a connection between those two very hard. Because of the type of one Pokemon that appeared in the episode... Just nonesense.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Oh, yay for Floccesy Ranch! At least its appearing, that's something I guess. Not much to say, for now.

I hope Cilan gets focus here and catches a Mareep, unlikely but still would be nice to see. I got no idea why but I get the feeling Cilan's going to play detective in fog.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Interested to see what happens in the episode. I imagine I'll enjoy it, I don't think any big will happen but whatever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

When was the last time Ampharos appeared (I think it had a cameo in BW but that was short) in a role? I think it's been years..

It seems this is gonna be a an Iris ep.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast