Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Hey, nobody has noticed the comic of this episode back in the gallery with the Charizard's episode?:
    http://twitpic.com/bzmsl8

It still lacks the second part of it.

Ahhh, thanks for the information.

I wonder how Dragonite will assist Ampharos into learning it? Maybe it'll help Ampharos gather energy into one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    Hey, nobody has noticed the comic of this episode back in the gallery with the Charizard's episode?:

The second part is Denryuu defeating TR with thunderpuch and then all smiling.

Yes I've seen it.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

It was posted a few pages ago, 3 scans total I believe
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

WARNING!!!!

The Team Rocket Trio are saying "Ya na kanji" in the episode. I suspected the end part and go to a kana dictionary and I detected the hiragana of TR catchphrase.

Although I'm not Japanese nor I have learnt Japanese I can confirm the catchphrase slogan. Please, not give me a translation of the whole scan because I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    WARNING!!!!

The Team Rocket Trio are saying "Ya na kanji" in the episode. I suspected the end part and go to a kana dictionary and I detected the hiragana of TR catchphrase.

Although I'm not Japanese nor I have learnt Japanese I can confirm the catchphrase slogan. Please, not give me a translation of the whole scan because I can't.
    Yeah, that's "We're blasting off". I missed it. BUT we need to remember that those magna scans are known for making up things like that so that's not 100% confirmed.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    From bluesun.

"The Misty Sangi Ranch! Denryuu's Light!"
    "A Denryuu belonging to a girl at Sangi Ranch, Elly, is tasked with gathering together a pack of Mareep. But they won't listen to it, so Satoshi and friends help it..."
    "<- Kairyuu gives Denyuu special training!"
    "THAT SUSPICIOUS 3-MAN GROUP KIDNAP MAREEP!?"
    LOL Suspicious 3-man group. How many episodes with TR have we had by now?

God the summary writers are so freaking stupid -_-....

It's obviously TR like come on...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    WARNING!!!!

Didn't the manga scan for another episode have the same thing though?

They are saying something there, I don't know what but in the actual episode they were just yelling in pain.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 2nd February 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Hmm... Well, so far this episode seems cool! I guess but isn't there anything else to it? Other than Ash, Iris and Cilan teaching an Ampharos ThunderPunch.

Lol, it looks like Team Rocket will still be acting like this for a while or maybe act a little different with Team Plasma around but man, Team Rocket is seeming really complex to me.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Team Rocket is seeming really complex to me.
    Why do you say that? I think I understand what you mean but I would like you to explain it if you don't mind.

There is something else we can look forward to:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

If you know what I mean. xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Iris's expression is perfect for that, Janovy.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 2nd February 2013 at 9:12 PM.

"The Misty Sangi Ranch! Denryuu's Light!"
    I almost cried. Darn misleading titles.

"A Denryuu belonging to a girl at Sangi Ranch, Elly, is tasked with gathering together a pack of Mareep. But they won't listen to it, so Satoshi and friends help it..."
    The other summary made it sound like Ampharos just wanted to impress its owner by mastering ThunderPunch, but I guess Ampharos has other ambitions. I don't particularly care for the training stuff though. This anime has really bad training scenes imo, so the best I can look forward to is seeing the Mareep flock pay dust to Ampharos. That'll be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wonder how Dragonite will assist Ampharos into learning it? Maybe it'll help Ampharos gather energy into one spot.
    He'll probably throw a temper tantrum or something. I'm not really sure, but Dragonite strikes me as a Pokemon that has little patience, which is why I questioned his decision to help Ampharos. But of course, the writers will have Ampharos master ThunderPunch with or without Dragonite's help because it's integral to the plot of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Iris's expression is perfect for that, Janovy.
    I didn't even notice, haha.

Mareep is so cute I luv it and Im glad TR is gonna be in this episode cuz theyre very funny and I like when they trick Ash. I cant wait to see Ampharos with Thunder punch maybe he and Dragonite will use it together like a double Thunder punch

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    It was posted a few pages ago, 3 scans total I believe
    If you mean these:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890878.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890882.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890883.jpg

Links don't work, and I haven't seen the three scans. So, any alternative links, please?

I wonder how patience is Dragonite going when comes to teaching?
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

If you mean these:
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890878.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890882.jpg
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3890883.jpg

Links don't work, and I haven't seen the three scans. So, any alternative links, please?
    No clue? The previous ones did work before, but I'm at a loss, sorry. Although they weren't anything spectacular so don't worry .
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    I wonder how patience is Dragonite going when comes to teaching?
    lol I can imagine him raging after Ampharos fails at first xD

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    LOL Suspicious 3-man group. How many episodes with TR have we had by now?
    In Best Wishes? Honestly not that many.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

YAY FOR UNFEZANT

Glad she's actually being treated like one of the birds, cant wait to see her blow the crap out of the Meowth Balloon.

Ontopic: I hope that Flaaffy is included in this episode.. The writers shouldn't be allowed to go on discriminate the pink herd!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    YAY FOR UNFEZANT

Glad she's actually being treated like one of the birds, cant wait to see her blow the crap out of the Meowth Balloon.
    ISS? I sense sarcasm?

What I want for Best Wishes at this dark moment in my life:
    - Ash to release Palpitoad under N's influence.
    - Ash to trade Boldore to somebody else, just so that it can evolve and for that person to stab Gigalith with a stick and maul it Game of Thrones style.
    - Leavanny to go off and brood with a Volcarona somewhere only to burn down into Ashes: Poetic ain't it?
    - Ash to have a double battle against Iris and Drayden with Charizard and Krookodile only for him to lose because Krookodile can't stand taking second place to Charizard.
    - Pignite and Snivy to leave Ash for better trainers, because they haven't been used to their full potential.
    - Oshawott slitting Pikachu's throat to usurp the mascot throne.

Who have I missed? UNFEZANT! Well, glad she's being used as a bird.. Oh, and Scraggy.. Scraggy will go with Iris, like duh, Axew is it's bro!

All missed pokemon are unimportant tools.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Ontopic: I hope that Flaaffy is included in this episode.. The writers shouldn't be allowed to go on discriminate the pink herd!

ISS? I sense sarcasm?

What I want for Best Wishes at this dark moment in my life:
    - Ash to release Palpitoad under N's influence.
    - Ash to trade Boldore to somebody else, just so that it can evolve and for that person to stab Gigalith with a stick and maul it Game of Thrones style.
    - Leavanny to go off and brood with a Volcarona somewhere only to burn down into Ashes: Poetic ain't it?
    - Ash to have a double battle against Iris and Drayden with Charizard and Krookodile only for him to lose because Krookodile can't stand taking second place to Charizard.
    - Pignite and Snivy to leave Ash for better trainers, because they haven't been used to their full potential.
    - Oshawott slitting Pikachu's throat to usurp the mascot throne.

Who have I missed? UNFEZANT! Well, glad she's being used as a bird.. Oh, and Scraggy.. Scraggy will go with Iris, like duh, Axew is it's bro!

All missed pokemon are unimportant tools.
    that great idea and then when XY saga begin the bad team go infiltrate Oak lab and release all ash pokemon in Lab and then he go to XY saga with only pikachu :P that will be perfect
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Hmm... Well, so far this episode seems cool! I guess but isn't there anything else to it? Other than Ash, Iris and Cilan teaching an Ampharos ThunderPunch.

Lol, it looks like Team Rocket will still be acting like this for a while or maybe act a little different with Team Plasma around but man, Team Rocket is seeming really complex to me.
    There's got to be more to it than that!! There just has to be something! I'm betting on a bit of side sneakyness from Team Plasma in some scenes unrelated to the episode. Still, I hope that this episode is more then:

- I'm an Ampharos, I'm a sheepdog, but I'm not a dog, and can't herd sheep either...
    - Maybe if I lure them in with my epictricity in the palm of my hand, I can lead them...
    - I fail to teach myself how to guide my epictricity to the palm of my hand...
    - In come random strangers and they mock me with their stares as I fail at being a sheepdog! Oh pity me!!!
    - One of the random strangers sends out a Dragonite to help me, ow how I loathe her for making me feel inferior!
    - The Dragonite is helping me, but I'm getting no where fast..
    - What is this? What is happening?! Two strange men and a Meowth are herding my sheep! This I can't have!!! To the rescue!!!
    - STOP YOU FOUL IDENTITIES OR I'll STING YOU WITH MY EPICTRICITY!
    - *Epictricity is blocked by rubber* Oh noes!
    - The Dragonite Girl says that they never should've been bothered with me if they didn't want to get into this situation.. The bisnotch!
    - I'll show her!!! EPICTRICITY PALM!!!!!!! SHINE BRIGHT!
    - YES SHEEP!!! HEEEEED MY CALL!!! BREAK OUT OF THE CAGE AND COVER ME IN FUR AND LETS GET OUR STATIC ON ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
    - Hooo!!! Stop!!! Stop!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!
    - ... Can't... Breath... Throat... Smothered.. In... Wool... Throat... Collapse... Due to epic...tricity...Mother.. Help m.. m.. mččččččččhhhhh!! @.@

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    that great idea and then when XY saga begin the bad team go infiltrate Oak lab and release all ash pokemon in Lab and then he go to XY saga with only pikachu :P that will be perfect
    Clean slate!

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast