Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    the problem with that pic is we don't know what else is going on. Ash & Cilan could just be off to the side
    Honestly if there's fog involved in this episode id imagine they get separated yet again
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    The summary from Famitsu says this:
    ・少女エリーとデンリュウの働く牧場で、メリープが消えていく!

The plot is about a ranch girl, named Ellie (literal = Erii) whose Mareep has dissappeared.
    4-to-1 odds this has everything to do with Team Rocket doing something stupid that made Mareep disappear.

Betting opens now.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

So TR steals the girls Mareep but it gets away thanks to the Ampharos but it is hurt and somehow they find Iris who has been separated from the group due to the fog. The girl enlists Ash and Dento to help her find Mareep while at the same time find Iris. TR finds Iris first and a battle starts over the Mareep. In comes Ash to save the day and send TR blasting off. The girl thanks the gang and they leave on their marry way.

Did I leave any part of this really predictable episode??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Do we know for sure that Team Rocket is even in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Do we know for sure that Team Rocket is even in this episode?
    Nope but it's quite likely since they are semi back to their old self's.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Nope but it's quite likely since they are semi back to their old self's.
    This is after Team Rocket knows Plasma is back. TRio may be focused on beating Plasma so they may not bother Ash for awhile.

This is after Team Rocket knows Plasma is back. TRio may be focused on beating Plasma so they may not bother Ash for awhile.
    Oh pls, then that just leaves the whole switchback as pointless. The first two episodes of this saga prove that they are back to the same ********.

Oh pls, then that just leaves the whole switchback as pointless. The first two episodes of this saga prove that they are back to the same ********.
    If they really switched back, then why are they able to hack Colress' system in Episode 4 of Episode N?

An episode where they actually beat Pikachu and a 6 minute trailer where they are not even in ... HOLY ARCEUS, JESSIELINA IS BACK (>_<)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    An episode where they actually beat Pikachu and a 6 minute trailer where they are not even in ... HOLY ARCEUS, JESSIELINA IS BACK (>_<)!!!
    An episode where they came back with no explanation to why the hell they are back where they go after Pikachu and a baby Tepig and end up blasting off AGAIN and another episode where we know they are going after Pikachu again dawning disguises to get onto the ship where again they blast off.

Tell me the difference other then there pokemon actually being able to battle and them not shouting we're blasting off again -_-.

Just because they interfere with TP which by the way isn't anything new, doesn't mean they are gonna be some blend since the writers will royally **** up a blend of their two personalities.

An episode where they came back with no explanation to why the hell they are back where they go after Pikachu and a baby Tepig and end up blasting off AGAIN and another episode where we know they are going after Pikachu again dawning disguises to get onto the ship where again they blast off.

Tell me the difference other then there pokemon actually being able to battle and them not shouting we're blasting off again -_-.

Just because they interfere with TP which by the way isn't anything new, doesn't mean they are gonna be some blend since the writers will royally **** up a blend of their two personalities.
    They didn't blast off in the Juniper episode though. They were sent flying into a forest and they didn't say "This feels bad" or "We're Blasting off Again" as they were sent flying.

They didn't blast off in the Juniper episode though. They were sent flying into a forest and they didn't say "This feels bad" or "We're Blasting off Again" as they were sent flying.
    I addressed that as you can see and we already know they are gonna blast off for real in the next episode so it's irrelevant.

I addressed that as you can see and we already know they are gonna blast off for real in the next episode so it's irrelevant.
    Not to mention that it's splitting hairs to not call that a blastoff just because they didn't say the line.

We also don't know if they actually get away with the data from Colress. It could very easily end up with him blasting them off himself, meaning the trailer was misleading.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Not to mention that it's splitting hairs to not call that a blastoff just because they didn't say the line.

We also don't know if they actually get away with the data from Colress. It could very easily end up with him blasting them off himself, meaning the trailer was misleading.
    Or maybe they do actually get away and are an actual threat to Team Plasma. We won't know until the episodes air. Hopefully this upcoming N episode will be the last time they go after to Pikachu and POTD. They don't need to be in the Cheren episode and hopefully by Episode 4, they'll have their minds on Plasma.

I wonder how many filler episodes will be getting this arc? This seems like one for sure.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So TR steals the girls Mareep but it gets away thanks to the Ampharos but it is hurt and somehow they find Iris who has been separated from the group due to the fog. The girl enlists Ash and Dento to help her find Mareep while at the same time find Iris. TR finds Iris first and a battle starts over the Mareep. In comes Ash to save the day and send TR blasting off. The girl thanks the gang and they leave on their marry way.

Did I leave any part of this really predictable episode??
    Or plasma is involved instead of the rockets. which makes just as much sense

Or the Mareep is just gone by itself. Alot of episodes in the past have involved lost Pokemon that Team Rocket have had nothing to do with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    The trio seemed way far out of anyone's sight in the trailer, plus Colress is too preoccupied with Looker and the rest to retaliate.

we already know they are gonna blast off for real in the next episode
    No, we don't. Unless you're referring to that comic adapation from the magazine. The one that isn't accurate since it left out something pretty important....N.
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 22nd January 2013 at 6:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Or the Mareep is just gone by itself. Alot of episodes in the past have involved lost Pokemon that Team Rocket have had nothing to do with.
    considering the fog that's here I'm guessing your right. It would be nice to see plasma here but your ideas much more. likely

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    considering the fog that's here I'm guessing your right. It would be nice to see plasma here but your ideas much more. likely
    Team Plasma will probably be in one of the two episodes that follow this one, since they're confirmed to have Seviper and Watchog respectively. If TP is in the first one, then its because the Seviper belongs to the female grunt. If in the second, it's because they're controlling the forest Pokemon, and the scene where Axew is controlled along with Pikachu will transpire.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    That pic of Ampharos looks so wrong...

The hell did I just see.

Lmfao that picture is so ****ed up *cries from laughter*

For kids, right?

Translation thanks to Dogasu.

"Satoshi and his friends meet a girl named Elly and the "Light Pokemon" Denryuu. Denryuu's in charge of rounding up the ranch's flock of Mereep but it isn't so good at its job, so it has therefore started to undergo training to learn the move "Thunder Punch.""

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast