Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 752

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Oh so it like like we have a filler.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    B..but Thunderpunch for Ampharos is a sucky move
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Translation thanks to Dogasu.
    And either Dragonite is gonna be a tutor here or Pikachu gonna take over another episode -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  4. #304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    For kids, right?
    I know the anime is too kid friendly, but this isn't the right way to up the ratings' ante.

    Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

    Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

  5. #305
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    *Stares at summary picture* That's it, Ciccone is dead. She just went through a maelstrom of emotions and she just can't anymore. What was that mess?

    But before she died, she laughed out loud after reading the summary. I mean come on. Ash doesn't bother training his Pokemon in BW (with a couple exceptions), and now suddenly an Ampharos appears and it's doing solo training to master a new move? It's like the writers are shading Ash and themselves. But yay at the Mareep flock/herd.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Why does season N feel so much like Johto for some reason? At least we know one thing, the end should be epic even if we have to wade through months of fillers like this. Because Charizard will be there.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Translation thanks to Dogasu.

    "Satoshi and his friends meet a girl named Elly and the "Light Pokemon" Denryuu. Denryuu's in charge of rounding up the ranch's flock of Mereep but it isn't so good at its job, so it has therefore started to undergo training to learn the move "Thunder Punch.""
    Oh dear God, it's literally copied from that Electrike filler in DP.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,485

    Default

    All I know is Dragonite better be here are the writers are freaking idiots.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    All I know is Dragonite better be here are the writers are freaking idiots.
    There have been so many good moments since Operation tempest where he could have been used to make things better.

    1. Ash could have used dragonite to fight those rich girls since Iris got snivy.
    2. iris could have tag teamed with Ash instead and used him.
    3. Dragonite could have sat in the stands and waved a sign supporting Ash.
    4. Dragonite could have easily handled the Garbodor in the Axew filler.
    5. Dragonite could have been used vs Aunt Josephine(for those who read a series of unfortunate events should know this) and Ash could have used something stronger than pikachu.
    6. Dragonite would have made short work of TR.

    So given the writer's extreme reticence to use dragonite in a non combat situation I would say the odds of him showing are minimal.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    All I know is Dragonite better be here are the writers are freaking idiots.
    How are they "idiots" for not showing Dragonite here? As far as I can tell, this is a filler so what difference would Dragonite make? He'd be irrelevant in a Mareep/Ampharos episode.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Gahh! That pic! Let the dirty thoughts begin XD. Mareep's face is pretty much not giving a damn lol

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There have been so many good moments since Operation tempest where he could have been used to make things better.

    1. Ash could have used dragonite to fight those rich girls since Iris got snivy.
    2. iris could have tag teamed with Ash instead and used him.
    3. Dragonite could have sat in the stands and waved a sign supporting Ash.
    4. Dragonite could have easily handled the Garbodor in the Axew filler.
    5. Dragonite could have been used vs Aunt Josephine(for those who read a series of unfortunate events should know this) and Ash could have used something stronger than pikachu.
    6. Dragonite would have made short work of TR.

    So given the writer's extreme reticence to use dragonite in a non combat situation I would say the odds of him showing are minimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    How are they "idiots" for not showing Dragonite here? As far as I can tell, this is a filler so what difference would Dragonite make? He'd be irrelevant in a Mareep/Ampharos episode.
    Concidering that Dragonite knows the move trying to be learned here, I'd say he should probably be here.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Looks like Iris will help out. Maybe she can tell Dragonite to thunderpunch Ampharos in the face? xD

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I wonder if they chose that reveal that as a screenshot on purpose or if we are really that perverted....

    But anyways, seems like this episode will be Episode N's first filler. It looks pretty boring to me but maybe I'll change my mind once it airs.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Let's see, the summary implies that this episode is about a Denryuu that can't herd Mareep correctly. Okay, well it's not about a Pokemon getting lost which is cool. I guess Thunder Punch being learned is because Mareep love electricity, as demonstrated by that episode in Jouto, so that's why Denryuu is learning Thunder Punch, maybe? Anyway, I'm hoping for one of two things, or both, that Iris uses her Kairyu to help tutor Denryuu on how to use Thunder Punch and/or Kibago spars against Denryuu in a small training battle or real battle and Kibago learns a new move, Dual Chop would be nice given it's a sort of fist move. Either way I think Denryu has a nice design and is a pretty cute Pokemon so it is nice to have an episode on it.

    BTW, Denryuu is trying to move the Mareep and herd it but is struggling since the Mareep is unmoving, it's not doing what you all think it is. :P

  16. #316
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Let's see, the summary implies that this episode is about a Denryuu that can't herd Mareep correctly. Okay, well it's not about a Pokemon getting lost which is cool. I guess Thunder Punch being learned is because Mareep love electricity, as demonstrated by that episode in Jouto, so that's why Denryuu is learning Thunder Punch, maybe? Anyway, I'm hoping for one of two things, or both, that Iris uses her Kairyu to help tutor Denryuu on how to use Thunder Punch and/or Kibago spars against Denryuu in a small training battle or real battle and Kibago learns a new move, Dual Chop would be nice given it's a sort of fist move. Either way I think Denryu has a nice design and is a pretty cute Pokemon so it is nice to have an episode on it.

    BTW, Denryuu is trying to move the Mareep and herd it but is struggling since the Mareep is unmoving, it's not doing what you all think it is. :P
    Basically Another filler Iris episode !
    How many episode does Iris get ?

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    It reminds me the Gible-tries-to-learn-Draco-Meteor-without-any-success episode. I'm sure it will be like that.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 23rd January 2013 at 1:32 PM.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt account

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Basically Another filler Iris episode !
    How many episode does Iris get ?
    First off, it's my speculation. There's no solid proof this is an Iris-centric ep aside from the two pictures featuring her.

    Second of all, this is Pokemon Best Wishes. Iris is a main character, if you're bothered by Iris and Dento getting screen time you should stop watching. BW focused mainly on Dento getting screen time in typical episodes like the Fuuro episode or Tag Battle episode with Bel, BW2 should focus on Iris to even things out.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    6,170

    Default

    I don't know why they are using an Amphoros to herd sheep. They should just get a Herderier. -.-

    Also I really don't see Iris having that big of a part compared to the others. She might use Dragonite, but I bet Ash and Dento will help too.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    First off, it's my speculation. There's no solid proof this is an Iris-centric ep aside from the two pictures featuring her.

    Second of all, this is Pokemon Best Wishes. Iris is a main character, if you're bothered by Iris and Dento getting screen time you should stop watching. BW focused mainly on Dento getting screen time in typical episodes like the Fuuro episode or Tag Battle episode with Bel, BW2 should focus on Iris to even things out.
    Iris is the Main character ???
    Get that thought out of your head .
    Iris is just a Supporting character who will leave the show someday .
    Main character is someone the story is center around .
    And the story is center around Ash and his journey to become a Pokemon Master .
    Just because Iris & Cilan join Ash , That doesn't make them any special then a referring character .
    And I remember how writer made us wait for 5 or 6 weak for the League just to give Cilan & Iris more screen time.
    They made us wait that long for a stinking League .
    If Writer were more focus on preparing Ash for the League and making a good League conference then we wouldn't got screwed like that!
    But Writer waste all that time to show us how ''fair'' they are by wasting time on Iris & Cilan's glorification.
    I mean , They could wait until Post League but nooooooo , They have to glorify Iris & Cilan before the League even if they has screw ash for it.
    Supporting Character may or May not deserve Screen-time but that doesn't mean writer has to treat them like Main character.
    Main character has his own place & Supporting character has his/her own Place .
    Look at Shugo chara , Amu & The Guardian are the cast character and the guardian get screentime however only Amu is treated as Main character and the Guardian are treated like supporting Character.
    Oh , Didn't this episode is about Iris helping Amphoros to learn thunder punch.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Looks like Iris will help out. Maybe she can tell Dragonite to thunderpunch Ampharos in the face? xD
    LOL! But I guess it's possible for dragonite to help. But LOL
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Iris is the Main character ???
    Get that thought out of your head .
    Iris is one of the main characters of Pokemon Best Wishes, one of the three central characters of the show. That's why I said Iris is a main character.
    Iris is just a Supporting character who will leave the show someday .
    Main character is someone the story is center around .
    And the story is center around Ash and his journey to become a Pokemon Master .
    Just because Iris & Cilan join Ash , That doesn't make them any special then a referring character .
    They still will receive focus. Because Pokemon has evolved(hah! :P) from more than just a show that focuses mainly on Satoshi and his badge quest. One of the reasons it's so much fun is due to the colorful pallet(hah) of characters that encompass the show. Some people only followed DP due to Hikari for example. You need to check yourself if you think Iris and Dento should be drywall paper and his cheerleaders their whole runs.

    And I remember how writer made us wait for 5 or 6 weak for the League just to give Cilan & Iris more screen time.
    They made us wait that long for a stinking League .
    If Writer were more focus on preparing Ash for the League and making a good League conference then we wouldn't got screwed like that!
    But Writer waste all that time to show us how ''fair'' they are by wasting time on Iris & Cilan's glorification.
    I don't know where you get the idea that those two not getting focused would have equated to a better written league. We knew Iris was going to get some type of confrontation with Shaga way back in the Drill Buster episode in BW. Internal forces in the story-telling don't effect the actual results of the writing outside of it. The Isshu League was written bad because it was written bad, not because of Iris or Dento getting screentime. Where ever you got that idea, kill it because it's ridiculous.

    I mean , They could wait until Post League but nooooooo , They have to glorify Iris & Cilan before the League even if they has screw ash for it.
    Supporting Character may or May not deserve Screen-time but that doesn't mean writer has to treat them like Main character.
    Main character has his own place & Supporting character has his/her own Place .
    Look at Shugo chara , Amu & The Guardian are the cast character and the guardian get screentime however only Amu is treated as Main character and the Guardian are treated like supporting Character.
    Quit comparing Pokemon to other anime, I don't know of any of these shows you talk about and Pokemon is written vastly different.

    Oh , Didn't this episode is about Iris helping Amphoros to learn thunder punch.
    There's zero proof that's what the episode about because as I said before that's my speculation and mine alone.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 23rd January 2013 at 4:02 PM.

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Let's see, the summary implies that this episode is about a Denryuu that can't herd Mareep correctly. Okay, well it's not about a Pokemon getting lost which is cool. I guess Thunder Punch being learned is because Mareep love electricity, as demonstrated by that episode in Jouto, so that's why Denryuu is learning Thunder Punch, maybe? Anyway, I'm hoping for one of two things, or both, that Iris uses her Kairyu to help tutor Denryuu on how to use Thunder Punch and/or Kibago spars against Denryuu in a small training battle or real battle and Kibago learns a new move, Dual Chop would be nice given it's a sort of fist move. Either way I think Denryu has a nice design and is a pretty cute Pokemon so it is nice to have an episode on it.

    BTW, Denryuu is trying to move the Mareep and herd it but is struggling since the Mareep is unmoving, it's not doing what you all think it is. :P
    The Mareep do get lost. The foggy mist probably kicks in during the episode and then all the Mareep don't know where to go, and thus get lost. So it's up to Ampharos to save the day.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    This episode is about Ampharos learning a Thunder Punch? Okay then...

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    This episode is about Ampharos learning a Thunder Punch? Okay then...
    Don't forget the foggy mist that causes the Mareep to get lost.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •