Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post

It seems this is gonna be a an Iris ep.
    Based on a single picture? Bit to early to say its an Iris ep. If it focuses on anyone I'd rather it be Cilan

Marrip is getting a hug from it evolution

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Based on a single picture? Bit to early to say its an Iris ep. If it focuses on anyone I'd rather it be Cilan
    Yeah, maybe all 3 of them will be involved. :P we'll have to wait for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    This episode debuts Sangi Ranch, so no it isn't a filler by virtue of that.
    Though I would agree with you on some locations, Sangi Ranch isn't one of them. Sangi Ranch doesn't completely mean that there will be something of note there. Yes, a Plasma Grunt in the games, but Plasma grunts have been skipped in many other places in this series before, so it doesn't equate nonfiller immediately, while Dragonspiral Tower would for instance.

If they put in the Plasma Grunt, then yes.. Otherwise it still does nothing.. The daycare episode where Ash got the egg would've been a filler if Ash didn't get the egg, eventhough it technically was a game location..

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Ash has receive his Phanpy Egg in at Mr. Shellby breeding ranch. Who knows if this ranch could be part of a breeding ranch too ?
    Anyway, I can't see how people are speculating something with Iris but I know how strange it is to have a single picture with only Iris on it, like she was important in this episode. Can't wait to read the summary.
    Could be that Charmander egg some people want! xD

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    When was the last time Ampharos appeared (I think it had a cameo in BW but that was short) in a role? I think it's been years..

It seems this is gonna be a an Iris ep.
    That would be a cameo in the unova league, but before that it was a cameo in the Pokethlon-episode, and before that the Ampharos Train..

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Marrip is getting a hug from it evolution
    Poor Flaaffy is left out again!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Ash has receive his Phanpy Egg in at Mr. Shellby breeding ranch. Who knows if this ranch could be part of a breeding ranch too ?
    Please give Ash a Riolu egg. Please give Ash a Riolu egg...

Or at least give Cilan a Dunsparce egg. He always goes for the weird ones.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Please give Ash a Riolu egg. Please give Ash a Riolu egg...

Or at least give Cilan a Dunsparce egg. He always goes for the weird ones.
    Haven't we seen enough Riolu for say 300 episodes? Why not give everyone Pikachu and Oshawott too cause they are not getting much screentime either.

On Topic: I am not a big fan of Ampharos line but I suppose it is writers favorite. It get an episode to itself each region since it debut. Its first time since Johto where Ampharos episode has some direct relation to game.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 16th January 2013 at 4:48 PM.

don't forget there is a hidden grotto near flocassy ranch theres a slight chance someone may catch one of the pokemon from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Haven't we seen enough Riolu for say 300 episodes? Why not give everyone Pikachu and Oshawott too cause they are not getting much screentime either.
    That doesn't really stop the writers from advertising the hell out of it.

But really, even if it wasn't specifically a Riolu, don't see a new character as one that will steal screentime. In fact, look at Axew and Scraggy. They both grow together (as long as they ARE together). Then we have Snivy and Emolga.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.
    would you settle for a marreep capture?

Does it really matter if this is filler or not, you guys? If it has a good plot to it, it can be a good episode regardless. Just like with the Rufflet/Vullaby episode before Project Tempest, there needs to be a calm before the storm, so to speak; and this is it.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    would you settle for a marreep capture?
    I would, considering it evolved at least once before the end of BW. Hopefully Cilan returns in XY and it evolves into Ampharos.

I would, considering it evolved at least once before the end of BW. Hopefully Cilan returns in XY and it evolves into Ampharos.
    that to me seems more likely give cilan something weaker that still can evolve if he chooses to leave a pansage at the gym.

If anyone should catch a pokemon, it is Cilan now. And, plz if it does, be it a Mareep/ Flaeffy so that it can evolve. Cilan needs to evolve mons.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    if he chooses to leave a pansage at the gym.
    Nah, i'd prefer he kept all his team like Brock did in Johto.

Once Brock started getting rid of team members is when his team ultimately took the worst turn for development and screentime.

I hope that he catches either Mareep or Ampharos(although I would think Ampharos would be suitable when comparing Iris' team to Cilan's

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I hope that he catches either Mareep or Ampharos(although I would think Ampharos would be suitable when comparing Iris' team to Cilan's
    I agree with this 100%.

hmmm this could easily be a capture ep. hopefully Cilan get's it.

but let's see I'm more interested why they head for Floccesy ranch?
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    hmmm this could easily be a capture ep. hopefully Cilan get's it.

but let's see I'm more interested why they head for Floccesy ranch?
    they probably get lost in the fog and end up there

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    they probably get lost in the fog and end up there
    That is okay! I meant where are they heading in general! after the TP plot!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I agree with this 100%.
    I'm gonna put my hopes down. There have been several possible capture episodes for Cilan and they all disappointed me so :P xD

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I can't believe people actually believe in this thing. I mean, the joke is already over, right?

Do you really think that the writers plan the episodes order by the time they will match with the episode in the US? It is just a coincidence and nothing more.

And the example with the Cinccino episode is the most unsmart (I don't want to hurt you) example I've ever read. It seems like you've tried to find a connection between those two very hard. Because of the type of one Pokemon that appeared in the episode... Just nonesense.
    This has been happening for years, so don't get upset just because you've been oblivious to it up till now.

Did you the know the week Krookodile beat Liepard and Sawk in the original was the week Krokorok evolved into Krookodile in the dub? Did you know the week Cameron's league battle with Ash started was the week Cameron debuted in the dub?

These connections have been going on for years, so I suggest you look at the facts rather than go bye your obviously wrong beliefs.

Floccesy ranch huh? so many interesting pokemon appear in the games there, I hope in the anime too.

Maybe a Mareep got lost in the fog and the farmers who live there ask the twerps for help and lend them their Ampharos for searching.

Since it's Floccesy town maybe we'll hear something about Alder or Benga.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

This episode has Ampharos's name in the title, so I doubt Benga is gonna appear unless it's at the end.

This is probably gonna be a filler unless they give Iris an egg for helping out the Ampharos and Mareep and that egg would conveniently have a dragon in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    That is okay! I meant where are they heading in general! after the TP plot!
    the white ruins

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast