Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-5 Floccesy Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Never really though about it but Ampharos does suit Cilan pretty well. I'm all for a Cilan capture here.

Besides that, I like Ampharos it's one of my favourite Johto Pokemon so hopefully this is a good episode.
    What do you mean you're all for it? I don't care if Cilan makes a capture but nothing points to this episode being about him.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    What do you mean you're all for it? I don't care if Cilan makes a capture but nothing points to this episode being about him.
    all we have is 1 small picture. that's not enough to assume its about Iris

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    all we have is 1 small picture. that's not enough to assume its about Cilan
    This picture came from the Tokyo site with other episode titles. Every N episode up to this one is listed along with a picture and those pictures aren't random...they each represent that episode's main plot.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and check it out: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/

This picture came from the Tokyo site with other episode titles. Every N episode up to this one is listed along with a picture and those pictures aren't random...they each represent that episode's main plot.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and check it out: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/
    again i fail to see how one little picture proves this is going to be all about Iris.

I see nothing wrong about speculations regarding Cilans involvement

How does it not make sense? I'm all for Cilan making a capture, I even stated it in my post.

Did anybody even say it hints towards being a Cilan based episode? No. So stop whining, it's clear you want it to be about Iris. Let speculation be speculation and give over.

again i fail to see how one little picture proves this is going to be all about Iris.

I see nothing wrong about speculations regarding Cilans involvement
    Suit yourself but this will be airing the week the dub airs her return to the dragon village, and notice how in this pic that Axew isn't with her. But I do wonder what the point of Iris being with Ampharos and Mareep is unless it leads to events like her getting an egg.

How does it not make sense? I'm all for Cilan making a capture, I even stated it in my post.

Did anybody even say it hints towards being a Cilan based episode? No. So stop whining, it's clear you want it to be about Iris. Let speculation be speculation and give over.
    You said a capture HERE, which is highly unlikely for him. And I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced, but I do wonder if this has any purpose or if it's just a random filler.

Suit yourself but this will be airing the week the dub airs her return to the dragon village, and notice how in this pic that Axew isn't with her. But I do wonder what the point of Iris being with Ampharos and Mareep is unless it leads to events like her getting an egg.
    She may simply got separated from the others due to the fog and encounters Mareep and Ampharos by following their lights. She then befriends the two sheep, which will help her reuniting with her friends.

I don't see anything major happening here, in all honesty. However, that doesn't mean that this will be a useless and/or boring filler.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Suit yourself but this will be airing the week the dub airs her return to the dragon village,
    I fail to see the relevance?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    She may simply got separated from the others due to the fog and encounters Mareep and Ampharos by following their lights. She then befriends the two sheep, which will help her reuniting with her friends.

I don't see anything major happening here, in all honesty. However, that doesn't mean that this will be a useless and/or boring filler.
    I'm aware that this could be a filler, but I'm hoping for more of a purpose.

I fail to see the relevance?
    I've explained myself enough so suit yourself.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 16th January 2013 at 7:17 PM.

You said a capture HERE,
    And? What's the difference?

which is highly unlikely for him.
    Why so? What makes it unlikely exactly? If anything it's higher than ever since he hasn't caught anything in a long time.

And I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced, but I do wonder if this has any purpose or if it's just a random filler.
    Wow. Iris had two development episodes back to back only 8 episodes ago. How can you have been waiting a long time?

Cilan on the otherhand was 20 episodes ago.

Wow. Iris had two development episodes back to back only 8 episodes ago. How can you have been waiting a long time?
    I agree. Cilan needs some focus, even if it's irrelevant to his career.

....and now, her story begins.

And? What's the difference?

Why so? What makes it unlikely exactly? If anything it's higher than ever since he hasn't caught anything in a long time.

Cilan on the otherhand was 20 episodes ago.
    The difference is that nothing points to his episode being about him, let alone a capture for him. It's more of a delusion than possibility.

Did you ever consider that Cilan is staying for next gen and that he won't be catching anything until then? I'll never understand why people don't think about that.

From the small picture I say that Axew or Emonga probably gets lost and Iris looks for them finding the pokes.

We have nothing on the ep but U doubt another electro capture hapens but if it does I would prwfer Cilan.
    But maybe Cilan catches an Skitty here *-*
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Did you ever consider that Cilan is staying for next gen and that he won't be catching anything until then? I'll never understand why people don't think about that.
    I don't see how that could affect his eventual captures. He could very well do like Brock and leaves some Pokemon at the Gym with his brothers.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't see how that could affect his eventual captures. He could very well do like Brock and leaves some Pokemon at the Gym with his brothers.
    What would be the point of him catching another now? When was the last time we saw Stunfisk?

People do think about that. But just because there's the POSSIBILITY he might stay doesnt mean he should be neglected for the rest of best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I agree. Cilan needs some focus, even if it's irrelevant to his career.
    I agree about the focus too. He's essentially become the Brock of DP but with more attention and development.

The difference is that nothing points to his episode being about him, let alone a capture for him. It's more of a delusion than possibility.
    Yes, but nobody ever said that in the first place. People only said they would like a capture from him here, if you actually took the time to read through the comments instead of picking at little things you'd notice people said the same about Iris too.

Why should that not make him catch anything now? Do you even know what you're talking about?

People do think about that. But just because there's the POSSIBILITY he might stay doesnt mean he should be neglected for the rest of best wishes
    That's probably not the logic of the writers. When someone is staying for more years, then you focus on the character who's leaving soon. Why should Cilan get equal episodes as Iris now and then he gets more next gen while she's gone?

I've waited a long time for a new Iris episode to be announced
    Season 2 has been all about Iris! Example:

-"Girl time" with Dawn, even if that isn't major.
    -Capturing Dragonite
    -Getting development during the PWTJC with Dragonite & Cynthia
    -The Cinccino girl episode
    -Returning to the Village of Dragons
    -And finally Opelucid City and battling Drayden, which she tied in

That is a lot of episodes and development in Season 2. Cilan hasn't gotten much of anything...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

What would be the point of him catching another now? When was the last time we saw Stunfisk?
    World Tournament, Junior Cup, "5 seconds shot".

However, we're at the beginning of Episode N and there are approximately 30+ episodes incoming. The eventual new capture may get a chance to fight someone, like for example Team Plasma.

But I want to wait for more details before making speculations.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Guys, without causing anymore arguments it's obvious hatersgonnahate is a troll. We should all move along.

-------------

I wonder what the plot will be like, it's weird seeing another Ampharos, the only other one that stood out was Jasmines in Johto.

That's probably not the logic of the writers. When someone is staying for more years, then you focus on the character who's leaving soon. Why should Cilan get equal episodes as Iris now and then he gets more next gen while she's gone?
    Because he has a lot of fans who want him to get focus. Plus There's no guarantee he's staying.

Just because iris is probably leaving doesnt automatically entitle her to more focus then others, especially when she's had plenty recently

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Season 2 has been all about Iris! Example:

-"Girl time" with Dawn, even if that isn't major.
    -Capturing Dragonite
    -Getting development during the PWTJC with Dragonite & Cynthia
    -The Cinccino girl episode
    -Returning to the Village of Dragons
    -And finally Opelucid City and battling Drayden, which she tied in

That is a lot of episodes and development in Season 2. Cilan hasn't gotten much of anything...
    like I said, she's leaving soon while he'll probably stay. I do honestly think that if Cilan was leaving, his screentime would be equal to Iris's right now.

I wonder what the plot will be like, it's weird seeing another Ampharos, the only other one that stood out was Jasmines in Johto.
    My guess would be while travelling to their next destination the gang get lost in a thick fog. They stumble across the ranch, where the owners are looking for lost Mareep, alongside Ampharos.
    Ash and co then decide to help

Because he has a lot of fans who want him to get focus. Plus There's no guarantee he's staying.

Just because iris is probably leaving doesnt automatically entitle her to more focus then others, especially when she's had plenty recently
    If he was leaving, then his screentime would probably be equal to Iris's (like I stated above). The traveling girls always get preference over the male sidekick and if he's staying, his fans gets to see him for more years. That's the trade-off and it's a fair one.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast