Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 International Challenge: Post-Tournament Thoughts

Default 2013 International Challenge: Post-Tournament Thoughts

Now that the tournament is over, let's talk about it! In order to keep everything organized, borrowing from PokeMaster366's idea for the Winter Battles, I decided to make a separate thread where we can talk about our own thoughts on the tournament.

How did it go for you? Was it a good tournament? Did you like it more or less than the other ones? Was there a specific battle you want to talk about? What are your final thoughts on the tournament?

Also, since the other thread maxed out the limit for images, I've decided to just use this and the next 3 posts to post our final records!

Good job guys! Hope you had a good tournament!

-------------------------------------------------

Juniors Division:

None

Seniors Division:

PKMN Ranger Outrage (joej m)
    Seniors Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From Maryland, United States.
    "???"
    Outrage’s Team

Ace Trainer Kyouhei (Kanethedragon)
    Seniors Division
    3955 5739 7946
    From Florida, United States.
    "Glad to meet you! I love ANIME!"
    Kyouhei’s Team

Breeder Astral (CrystalNinetales)
    Seniors Division
    3440 1035 0248
    From Virginia, USA.
    "When it comes to DOUBLE TEAM, my choice is always STRATEGY!"
    Astral’s Team

Masters Division:

PKMN Breeder Justin (jstinftw!)
    Masters Division
    0175 9162 4631
    From the Philippines.
    Rating
    Win/Loss Ratio
    23/20
    Ranking
    "GARBODOR is so CUTENESS!"
    Justin’s Team

PKMN Breeder Zach (Zachmac)
    Masters Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From Arizona, United States.
    "Garbodor bothers me."
    Zach’s Team

Ace Trainer Andrew (Bestgamepearl)
    Masters Division
    2323 4368 2348
    From Pennsylvania, United States.
    "I never miss WINS. It’s part of what I do every day."
    Andrew’s Team
    TBD

Parasol Lady Schala (zozo)
    Masters Division
    0390 6638 6817
    From Ontario, Canada.
    "I don’t want to RAIN DANCE."
    Schala’s Team

Scientist Shreyas (Shreyas)
    Masters Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From the California, USA.
    Rating
    Win/Loss Ratio
    49/14
    Ranking
    "I’m a Trainer, Please to meet you."
    Shreyas’ Team

PKMN Breeder KuzKan (Kuzkan)
    Masters Division
    0906 0885 3154
    From Portugal.
    Rating
    Win/Loss Ratio
    24/25
    Ranking
    "What’s your favorite POKEMON?"
    KuzKan’s Team

Ace Trainer Trenton (Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama)
    Masters Division
    4153 8309 3679
    From Florida, United States.
    "I love STARMIE! I love SERPERIOR, too!"
    Andrew’s Team
    TBD

Scientist Nate (Morpher01)
    Masters Division
    1249 6879 5631
    From the Delaware, USA.
    "I am STRANGENESS! I’m pleased to meet you."
    Nate’ Team

Last edited by jstinftw!; 9th February 2013 at 5:38 AM.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Masters Division:

Scientist Aries (Chrysaries)
    Masters Division
    2065 3142 0361
    From Sweden.
    Chrysaries’ Team

PKMN Breeder Greg (Ristor)
    Masters Division
    1679 2226 4735
    From California, USA.
    Greg’s Team

Ace Trainer Zak (Zak Attack XIII)
    Masters Division
    0991 9564 8082
    From Ohio, USA.
    "I wonder if YOU is yummy…"
    Zak’s Team

Ace Trainer Anthony (The Light Ruler)
    Masters Division
    2108 6509 9829
    From Iowa, USA.
    Rating
    Win/Loss Ratio
    14/2
    Ranking
    "The power of GASTRODON, let me show you."
    Anthony’s Team

PKMN Breeder Marbi Z (Marbi Z)
    Masters Division
    2151 5992 5438
    From Pennsylvania, USA.
    "I love Lopunny! I love Gardevoir too!"
    Marbi Z’s Team

Breeder Arande (Arande)
    Masters Division
    2581 0965 3269
    From West Virginia, USA.
    "Do you think Zoroark is super?"
    Arande’s Team
    ???

Ace Trainer HRRlion (HRRlion)
    Masters Division
    3912 6081 4414
    From London, United Kingdom.
    "The power of TICKLE is awesome!"
    HRRlion’s Team

Ace Trainer Myles (Shayminlover123)
    Masters Division
    3740 7370 7605
    From Ohio, USA.
    "Hello! Good day!"
    Myle’s Team
    TBD

PKMN Breeder Zlarg (Zlarg)
    Masters Division
    0863 1100 7015
    From Indiana, USA.
    "I’ll battle with DANCE!"
    Zlarg’s Team
    TBD

Ace Trainer Cole (RedSapphire)
    Masters Division
    4900 3791 0250
    From Ohio, USA.
    "My head’s filled with only RAGE now!"
    Cole’s Team

Last edited by jstinftw!; 12th February 2013 at 5:20 AM.

Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!

Masters Division:

Ace Trainer Nuno (Fire Hero)
    Masters Division
    0175 9186 8480
    From Portugal.
    "I want to be like TYPHLOSION!"
    Nuno’s Team

Youngster Alex (Rhonder)
    Masters Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From Washington, USA.
    Alex’s Team

Ace Trainer KROW (Comek525)
    Masters Division
    2924 6916 4642
    From California, USA.
    "I am JUSTIFIED! I’m pleased to meet you."
    KROW’s Team

Hiker ASH (MSK)
    Masters Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From SE, England.
    "I’m a Trainer. I’m pleased to meet you."
    ASH’s Team

PKMN Breeder Dan (King91)
    Masters Division
    2838 7994 5622
    From London, England.
    "Watch my DRAGON power take care of YOU!"
    Dan’s Team

Ace Trainer Halkel (Halkel)
    Masters Division
    3053 5471 8420
    From Greater London, United Kingdom.
    "I’ll battle with Mandibuzz."
    Halkel’s Team

PKMN Breeder Eve (Zerogamer)
    Masters Division
    2666 9991 5159
    From New York, USA.
    "That was fun! I hope we can battle again sometime!"
    Eve’s Team

Ace Trainer Nigella (Ophie)
    Masters Division
    0000 0000 0000
    From California, USA.
    "I’m a Trainer. Pleased to meet you."
    Nigella Team

Last edited by jstinftw!; 29th January 2013 at 3:54 PM.

So cheesed off!!!! Some stinking German called Max with a rating in the 1880's just RQ'd on me after I smashed him to pieces. I'm at 1660 so that would've boosted me right up.
    Typical German's lose the war and can't take it
    Plus had 2 Koreans RQ on me with ratings in the 1550's (one was called W)

I really wanted to get to 1700 but thanks to the cheats it's not looking likely.

Erm the tournament is still on :/

Speaking of which I'm finishing because of someone DC'ing me Can't risk another DC right now.

Anyone know a Luke from USA running a TR with Musharna/Conkeldurr/Gigalith/Reuniclus? Let me know so I can thank him for having make me finish early

The 2013 International Challenge made me look like a ragequitter because of some really unfortunately timed disconnections. There was one match where it happened and I faced the same opponent again--to show that I'm not a ragequitter, I surrendered the first turn (I was on the losing end during the previous disconnection--I was winning until Rotom got frozen, and then a disconnect). Hopefully my adversary understood the message.

My disconnection problems are so bad, I got matched with about 30 opponents and could only finish 4, one of them being that aforementioned first-turn disconnection. It's specific to my Black 2 version. Even my White 1 version gets a stable connection.

For the record, I am female Ace Trainer Nigella in the Masters Division. I'm from California, and my team consists of Gothitelle, Qwilfish, Shieldon, Maractus, Beartic, and Rotom (Fan). My Friend Code is 1336 5615 1573.

I got a question here: If I cancel my participation now, as I don't intend to do any more battles, will I still receive my Jaboca Berry?

I don't know, but to be sure, dont cancel as that might withdraw you completely. Just wait, the tourney ends in less than 4 hours.

For me, the first two days were ugh in this tourney. Did nowhere naer as good as I did in past ones. not sure my final score yet, but somewhere between 1603-1610. 20-9-3 if I had to guess my standings, but dunno. Didn't keep track as much. So yeah, rough tournament for me this time.

Still not sure whether to bring in a new team or what. The old thing of; I know this teams strengths and weakneses and can adjust it to fix the flaws. on the other, it's always funt o try new stuff. Personally I dont like using the OU stuff. I'd rather have close games leaving you with that "Haha! oh wow" feeling over a sweep any day.

Anyways, videos from a few of the fun ones.
    82-69459-53700
    73 98755 12855
    37-83434-37678
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Well, I'm about done for this tourney. I think I got about 12 wins, and...500 losses. XD The team I used wasn't exactly the best, but it was good to try out. And I got what I really wanted: BP. Lots and lots of BP from the 150 battles I had in this tourney.

Congratulations to everyone who competed, whether you did well or not (I know that I'm in the "not" category XD), and good luck in future tournaments.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

Got a good 50 battles in (minus the RQ'ers) Gonna go and check my rating and as long as it's 1500 or more I'm callin it quits. I Had a lot of fun though and my White 2 Team was very effective! I can't wait for the next one!
    Last edited by Marbi Z; 28th January 2013 at 10:32 PM.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Someone, I got an even worse score then last time. I don't even know what happened...my team was most definitely better. I suppose the ratings were calculated differently?

Anyway, I'm going to practicing double battles a lot more now.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

Yup, same here. I got a worst rating than last time

But... that was mainly due to me being occupied all weekend long, and making really bad plays here and there. Anyway!

Battle Videos:
    • 크렐 (South Korea): 66-52220-92866
      Really good battle over here. My opponent made the best predictions in this battle. Although, it may had been different if he went for Mach Punch + Hydro Pump toward the end.
    • しょー: 81-97441-57704
      Not too sure why I uploaded this one... I guess just to showoff Scarfgross?
    • Nisael (Mexico): 93-70560-64210
      Ok... I almost lost to a Basculin. If that Basculin was not banded, he would have won the battle. I mostly uploaded this since I saw some Pokemon that aren't used too much that hurt my team quite a bit. Oh yeah, and frozen Virizion D=
    • ヒロ (Osaka, Japan): 81-97441-57634
      From the beginning of the battle, my Gyarados was frozen, and he managed to flinch Gastrodon, which would have really helped me with the battle without much worry. But, due to a lucky miss, I ended up winning the battle. Hax can really shift the balance of the game, and this battle is a pretty good example of that.
    • メイジ: 54-24021-17359
      I tried to play this battle really carefully against Conkeldurr + Salamence since they could pretty much rip my team to shreds. After they were knocked out, the battle became a whole lot easier for me.
    • コットン: 72-38989-82808
      This was probably me most favorite battle throughout the whole tournament. Gastrodon single handedly took out 3 of my opponents Pokemon. On top of that, I was bound to lose from the beginning of the battle until Gastrodon came in. Toxic Gastrodon is great! This was the last battle I did before realizing I had a pile of homework to finish and a test I needed to study for.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

I didn't really get long to prepare for this, only found out about it a few hours before registration closed. Would of liked to have thought about the team some more really beforehand but considering that, I done alright with a thrown together TR team, despite not expecting anything at all (I wouldn't of done that great with a week to plan a team) my record was round about even wins and losses, and I'm happy enough. Good tournament everybody, wp.

OT: Dan.
    Trainer Sprite: Breeder.
    Age Division: Masters Division.
    Friend Code: 2838 7994 5622
    Team: Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, Shiny Umbreon, Conkeldurr, East sea Gastrodon and Shiny Metagross.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

Quote Originally Posted by Shreyas View Post
    Yup, same here. I got a worst rating than last time

But... that was mainly due to me being occupied all weekend long, and making really bad plays here and there. Anyway!

Battle Videos:
    • 크렐 (South Korea): 66-52220-92866
      Really good battle over here. My opponent made the best predictions in this battle. Although, it may had been different if he went for Mach Punch + Hydro Pump toward the end.
    • しょー: 81-97441-57704
      Not too sure why I uploaded this one... I guess just to showoff Scarfgross?
    • Nisael (Mexico): 93-70560-64210
      Ok... I almost lost to a Basculin. If that Basculin was not banded, he would have won the battle. I mostly uploaded this since I saw some Pokemon that aren't used too much that hurt my team quite a bit. Oh yeah, and frozen Virizion D=
    • ヒロ (Osaka, Japan): 81-97441-57634
      From the beginning of the battle, my Gyarados was frozen, and he managed to flinch Gastrodon, which would have really helped me with the battle without much worry. But, due to a lucky miss, I ended up winning the battle. Hax can really shift the balance of the game, and this battle is a pretty good example of that.
    • メイジ: 54-24021-17359
      I tried to play this battle really carefully against Conkeldurr + Salamence since they could pretty much rip my team to shreds. After they were knocked out, the battle became a whole lot easier for me.
    • コットン: 72-38989-82808
      This was probably me most favorite battle throughout the whole tournament. Gastrodon single handedly took out 3 of my opponents Pokemon. On top of that, I was bound to lose from the beginning of the battle until Gastrodon came in. Toxic Gastrodon is great! This was the last battle I did before realizing I had a pile of homework to finish and a test I needed to study for.
    from the looks of it a fair few people didnt do so good this time, with the japanese players and A LOT more dq's, things stunk.

unfortunatly i didnt get that 1700 rating, but im fairly content with my results.

~Crys

Oh yeah, I actually managed to defeat who I think might be Hozu. He had his PGL accounts whose trainer names were Hozu and Ace.

My team was pure crap this time, got in the low 1400s but at least i'll def get the berry this time. The highest players I saw were at mid 1650's.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Anyway, aside from how you guys personally did in the competition, did anyone else find that this specific one to be a little more challenging than the ones in the past?

I found myself losing more often than expected. Generally in the first 15~20 battles my ranking goes up to high 1600s to 1700s, but this time it felt difficult to even hold up a ranking at 1700. It could just be my luck, the players I fought, or the way I played.

Default Justin's International Challenge Experience

Anyway, aside from how you guys personally did in the competition, did anyone else find that this specific one to be a little more challenging than the ones in the past?

I found myself losing more often than expected. Generally in the first 15~20 battles my ranking goes up to high 1600s to 1700s, but this time it felt difficult to even hold up a ranking at 1700. It could just be my luck, the players I fought, or the way I played.
    Actually, yes, I did. I talk about it down there! V

Spoiler:- My Rating:

After battling every day of the tournament, I decided I'd stop after defeating a Japanese player with a score of 1888. Given I was in the 1480's, I'm surprised they didn't DC or something, but I am immensely grateful they didn't. But I stopped playing maybe 12 hours before the end of the tournament, as I had to go to bed since I had work in the morning. Unfortunately got off of work like, right when the tournament ended though, as I wouldn't have minded getting a couple more battles on, although at least I get to protect my score (I live in Japan, for those of you confused about my working hours, but I'm American and everything.)

Anyways, now I can properly give my full thoughts on the tournament, starting off with my team. My team definitely worked hard, so they deserve some recognition before I go off and talk about the other things pertaining to the tournament.

Pitch
    • Although he was a last second switch, one I was not able to test well enough to properly figure out what set he should run, it was definitely a good decision to do so. Trick Room was really set him apart; the sudden Speed shift late game was pretty solid. I need to play around with his EV Spread though; I'm really hating the low Defense Gallade naturally have.

Atria
    • Atria was a very difficult Pokemon for me to use. When she came through, she was beautiful. She did her job, being an offensive threat that needed to be taken care of. Unfortunately, everyone knew she was a huge threat, and sought hard to take her our first. Rock type moves were especially a pain, which is only worsened by the popularity of Tyranitar. Another problem was my EV spread for her; she didn't have enough Speed EVs to help her be as offensive as I'd have liked/she needed to be. I was focused on building a more bulky Volcarona, but let's be honest. Everyone only wants to hit her with Rock attacks, and Volcarona can't take those. I also need to switch Fire Blast for Heat Wave; I sorely needed spread moves many a battle.

ToothFairy
    • ToothFairy did wonderfully; the only thing I can say about her is that she really needs a 5th moveslot of Protect. And switch Thunder Wave for Tailwind as Garchomp, a huge problem, doesn't care about Thunder Wave. Nor does Thundurus-Therian. But ToothFairy did wonderfully.

Easter
    • Easter did much better than I had expected. He was the fastest member of my team (bar Choice Scarfed Abomasnow) and took hits quite well. He didn't appreciate his Psychic, Water and Ice weakness, but that's not something I can really work around barring taking out the Life Orb for a damage reducing berry (not gonna happen).

North
    • Solid as usual. I only wish I could have HP Grass over Grass Knot, but I will admit, Grass Knot's reliance on weight has come in handy. But with Gastrodon being the most usable of Pokemon that I would need a Grass attack for, HP Grass would have been the best.

JackFrost
    • JackFrost was surprisingly my MVP. I started using him more and more throughout my matches. Great for turning the weather, crippling Excadrill and Tyranitar. A decent attacker, with those 100% accurate Blizards just wrecking whatever was in their path. I was doing some research during the tournament though, and I found an Abomasnow set I'm really interested in trying out. I was running Energy Ball, and I realized, most of the time I needed him to be offensive, Energy Ball wasn't cutting it. Definitely a great member of the team, but I have some tweaking to do.

Now with my team out of the way, I can start talking about the actual tournament.

My Personal Performance
    I guess the first thing I want to mention is that I did not do as well in this tournament as I did in past ones, which is saying much since I did pretty poorly in the Winter Battle too.

Most of it was a big combination of the flaws above and my own misplaying. Maybe a bit due to my lack of sleep throughout the whole thing, but I know for sure that I made a lot of really bad misplays. I play way too offensively when I'm not running Trick Room, and I waste/risk a lot of resources because of it.

Increased Competitiveness
    But I also want to talk about the increased competitiveness the players in this tournament were showcasing. I mean, ok, maybe I just suck, but I thought that the bar of skill was raised this tournament. Not saying that there weren't inexperienced players or anything, but I noticed a lot of trainers had some level of skill.

I particularly noticed this among Japanese players. I noticed that trainers from the US seemed to have the most amount of in-game teams I fought a couple of low-ranked Japanese players, all with good strategies, so it was nice seeing that the lower ranked players weren't all bad.

Increase in Rain, Return of Old Sand
    I also noticed that, while I didn't face an overwhelming majority of team archetypes, I did face a lot of Rain teams, more so than others. Sand was also pretty common, featuring the once extinct Excadrill+Tyranitar combo back. Trick Room was also pretty common, although I might be wrong. I KO'd most of the would-be Trick Room starters before they could set anything up.

Disconnections
    One thing I'm not sure about are DCers; I've heard mixed reviews. A lot of people have been complaining about DCers, but some say that DCers were nonexistent. I only faced about four or five DCers myself. I'd say TPCi did a good job of discouraging people from DCing, but I guess some people just don't know, and a lot of us are unlucky enough to be paired up against them.

I do think it's rather rude thought, that so many people have taken to blaming whole countries for the actions of a few. While I do understand the frustration of battling really hard, stressing over attacks, and spending time on one particular match, only to have it all go to waste because of a DC, I don't think it's fair to really start huffing and puffing and cursing at a general country. Aim your anger properly, and focus on the players, not their continent.

Closing
    Despite all this, I really enjoyed the tournament. When I wasn't frustrating over how badly I was playing, or how I could have built my team better, it was really cool to see all the different things being run. The overall rise in competitiveness, as I mentioned above, was also really cool to see.

One thing I've taken away from this tournament is that I need to actually start focusing on VGC again. I've taken a bit of a back burner to Competitive VGC Battling, playing less and doing more casual stuff. Seeing the raised difficulty bar has re-inspired me to start playing better.
    Last edited by jstinftw!; 30th January 2013 at 1:02 PM.

i personally didn't care too much for this tourney. i just stopped around 1725. even though it is not good for me... i can see a lot of people would really want that score O.o
    I was gonna use a new team but that really didn't work because apparently you need landorus-t to get landorus-t ._.
    so i used my old sand team. as well as it did, the japanese metagame with all the hail room teams tripped this team up. so i will need to be a bit more prepared. i didn't have a direct trick room counter. but i got 1725 area... can't complain i guess...

I need to say though, after this tournament, I want to try out some new Pokemon. I'd mainly like to try out Liepard. It has a pretty nice movepool, which can make a nice Prankster Pokemon.

I've also developed a liking for the Therian forms. Unfortunately, I do not have the dream radar, so I'm stuck only using them on battle simulators.

Oh yeah, and Gravity + Starmie. That completely killed me in one battle.
    Last edited by Shreyas; 31st January 2013 at 5:55 AM.

Looks like I'm going to have to postpone my new double battle team, since the winter friendly is coming up.

Ubers rotation battles...sound like fun, but I with that it wasn't ubers. Now I'm going to have to soft reset. A lot. Stupid level 70 Dialga...
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Looks like I'm going to have to postpone my new double battle team, since the winter friendly is coming up.

Ubers rotation battles...sound like fun, but I with that it wasn't ubers. Now I'm going to have to soft reset. A lot. Stupid level 70 Dialga...
    To be honest, I'm really happy they are letting us use ubers!
    I mean, I wanted to use my Groudon and Mewtwo that's been sitting in my Platinum for AGES now. Also, I now have a use of my Genesect! :3

Can't wait for this to start!

I mean, I wanted to use my Groudon and Mewtwo that's been sitting in my Platinum for AGES now. Also, I now have a use of my Genesect! :3

When is this tourny?? If its the next one then I'm in big trouble. Hardly no Ubers trained.

Anyhoo I enjoyed this last one. Finished with a 1522 score with a horrible team and horrid playing at times. Would love about a month before the next tourny to plan and train a full team.
    Old Man
    X fc: 5129-1530-5385 (Skillz)
    Fairy Safari
    Kirlia, swirlix, clefairy

Quote Originally Posted by joej m View Post
    I was gonna use a new team but that really didn't work because apparently you need landorus-t to get landorus-t ._.
    I've also developed a liking for the Therian forms. Unfortunately, I do not have the dream radar, so I'm stuck only using them on battle simulators.
    I believe I read somewhere that the only way to get the reveal glass is to have a Landorus-T with your own Trainer ID, is that correct?
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Think I'll give the next one a miss, I don't usually use legendaries and I can see that being a real hinderance when facing ubers most matches. I personally wish they'd do a 6 pokemon 1v1 classic tournament rather than doubles or rotation one day. What's the reason they don't let you use your whole team usually?

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

Except that all my ubers with good IVs were on my SS version, and that's gone missing...So I'm having to replay Platinum from the beginning as well.

Oh well. At least this tourny finally gives me an excuse to troll with prankster. Though I really want to use Focus Sash Murkrow, it seems like Whimsicott can do almost any job it can better...Oh well, I guess I can live without. Whmsicott is easier to get anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast