View Poll Results: Are you participating?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want to battle! (DON'T FORGET! Fill up the registration forms!)

39 79.59%
  • Maybe. I'm not too sure of the chances yet.

5 10.20%
  • No, I have better things to do.

5 10.20%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 2013 International Challenge Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jstinftw! View Post
    Bad Zach, bad!

Just kidding, it's alright. It's understandable, that's a pretty BS loss. Arceus knows I've come close to DCing on my own; I only don't because I feel bad for my opponent. It sucks to work hard for a battle, then lose the win cos of a DC. But it's totally understandable; losing due to your own hax sucks. xD
    You're just kidding? I posted just so people would yell at me.

I really don't want to do it again.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Sometimes, Zach, disconnecting can be a bit more humiliating than losing to a Shedinja. But, I can't say that I've never gotten to a point where I reallly wanted to disconnect. I mean, I lost to some guy in the 1400s because of paralysis while I just made it to 1700. But, the reason I didn't is because I didn't want my opponent to feel bad that he wasted time doing a whole battle and then increasing his d/c rate. Plus, my opponents already d/c'd against me a bunch of times while I was at around 1400, so I wouldn't want that done to me.

My FC: 2594-9889-0820

Oh wait, what other pokémon did the shedinja user have? WOnder if it was the same, though I think the one I beat wasn't a really high ranking or anything.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    You're just kidding? I posted just so people would yell at me.

I really don't want to do it again.
    Hahah, well, I didn't want to hurt your feelings or anything. I was many a time in the same predicament as you, where I should have one the battle, but stupid little things like Paraflinches, or misses prevented what should have been an easy win. I lost to an in-game team, for Arceus' sake, largely because I didn't protect my resources as well as I should have. That moment when you're decided "DC or not to DC" is a very stressful moment; I didn't want to bust your chops for it.

But since you ask, don't do that. Such a douchebag move. That's not very nice. You should feel very bad. Don't DC ever again. Bad Zach, bad!

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I completely forgot about this over the weekend. Crud, well, guess I now have to enter the Walk of Shame. XD jk, but yeah, I literally forgot completely about it. I really need to hold a better memory for things and to not forget them that quickly, but I at least don't have much memory loss in a short time.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

This one was nothing like winter cup too many rage quitters and battle some body at high level and you win that rage quit on you like this battle this guy three times same guy yet win twice and quits on me twice then later on battle him again and wins this first time said you not get this win because of you be a cheater so turn off ds took the one hour ban
    Hello I own Pokemon white 2 friend code 2666 9991 5159 players name Eve am looking trade here as a breeder and battler

Angry Wifi cheaters

This something found out that if somebody dose not turn off you ds but moves away from your wifi signal then they can still battle but that battle won't be counted as win or lose this makes hard to win more people pick choice their battles that can win
    Hello I own Pokemon white 2 friend code 2666 9991 5159 players name Eve am looking trade here as a breeder and battler

I participated, but I didn't even know this thread was here, so, I don't see a point in filling out my info unless you wanted me to. Plus, since I have only one DS *that I can use* now and it was Black 2 only, I had to use my ingame team, although I might've anyway.

I lost nearly all of my matches, but I got very close in some, and at least won a couple. Hey, I got a lot of BP at least and eventually should get the berry.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Default my team

Player Eve
    Gender Female
    Trainer Breeder
    Masters division
    Friend code 2666 9991 5159
    From New York
    Greeting That was fun ! I hope we can battle again sometime
    Team Reuniclus, Gyarados,Krookodile,Dragonite,Metagross,Ludicolo
    this is my trick room team worked great but to many people rage quit on so i hope still get the berry have rating to see .
    i notice i battle mostly players from japan but not many usa players were around
    Last edited by Zerogamer; 29th January 2013 at 2:53 PM. Reason: add so words

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314