View Poll Results: Are you participating?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want to battle! (DON'T FORGET! Fill up the registration forms!)

39 79.59%
  • Maybe. I'm not too sure of the chances yet.

5 10.20%
  • No, I have better things to do.

5 10.20%
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 International Challenge Discussion Thread

^IKR, goodstuffs are so overused its not even funny...At least show a HINT of creativity...
    [CENTER]My Autumn Friendly 2012 and Winter Battle 2012 Team

My International Challenge (January 2013) Team

My Winter Friendly (2013) Team

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiramBlue View Post
    My opponent SUCKS. Annoying rain team with 1691 rating. Just as i was about to beat him 3-0, he RAGE QUITS! Now i know why his ranking's so high...
    Believe me, it's FAR more irritating when their ratings in the 2000 range.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

So NOOB question, where do I go to view these battle videos?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    So NOOB question, where do I go to view these battle videos?
    Go to the second floor of the Pokemon Center and talk to the person on the right. Then click "battle videos" and search by number. And, don't worry, it's not a noob question, because I literally just learned how to upload battle videos.

Anyway...I have a confession to make. I think I slaughtered some utter newbie from Japan. She was using a level 25 Dewott, a level 12 Patrat, a level 12 Purrloin, and a level 10 Elekid. And I completely crushed her with my level 50's.

I feel kinda bad now. At least she had the guts to not forefeit or DC.
    Last edited by Morpher01; 25th January 2013 at 5:45 PM.
    Current fanfics:

Proving Grounds

How far will one boy go to prove something?

bleh. hax is still hating me. Win one, lose one. Worst part is throwing the RQ'ers int here. One guy brought all his anti-rain counters, only to realize I didn't bring the rain. Of course when he realized he brought 3 water types vs my breloom he DC's.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

a guy jut DQ'ed on me -.-
    my crobat was ready to kill that gastrodon and terrakion was about to kill hi thundurus... he still ha 2 pokemons left but he rage quitted meh
    im at 3-6-1
    im sucking really hard
    Proud member of Club Double Trouble

Thank you for the VGC Sub-Forum <3

Ugh, I've finally got the 10 battles I need to get the Jaboca berry, but progress has been painful. I really feel like I want to quit now. The only bright spots I have is when I run into a weather team, which has been extremely seldom. I at least have a chance at winning those. Nearly everything else, and especially anything that has a wash Rotom on it? I'm screwed utterly and completely. And it's not like I have a severe weakness to any of its moves either, they just seem to be a bad luck charm. As soon as I see one, I know that I'm going to get critted to death by something. I'm really getting unlucky with the crit hax this time around and it's getting to me really badly I'm afraid. :/ I've been forfeiting a bunch of matches because I can't stand seeing my last one or two pokes get ruined without a chance of fighting back. Though I think one guy RQ'd on me because of that, which is odd because forfeiting automatically awards him the match. 0_o Maybe he just had a bad connection. Or maybe he didn't want to win against someone with such a low rating. I think I'm at a 1463 rating or some rubbish like that.

But seriously, why is there all of a sudden almost no weather? Am I just getting really unlucky? I haven't seen a single Ttar around (though I have seen 2 Abomasnow. Weird.). And after seeing no Rotoms for the longest time, I'm getting swarmed by the ghastly things.

My Youtube battle videos
    My 3DS FC: 3609-1041-6416.

I have claimed Goodra. Happy slime dragons ftw!

How can a Hydreigon outspeed my Swift Swim Kingdra in the rain??? I mean really...? Probably Choice Scarf or something. But my Kingdra's speed should be 424 (at lvl 100) in the rain.

Won the match, YES! Close though... (freeze hax on Ice Beam, yiihah)
    Last edited by Chrysaries; 25th January 2013 at 8:56 PM.

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Hopefully gamefreak sort the online out for X & Y, and make it so you get your wins when people rage quit, it's really weak and just ruins the experience.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

I'm getting really annoyed with this tournament... After a 5 win streak, got 4 high 1600s/low 1700s goodstuffs teams in a row, always the same Pokémon, always the same strategies (which is almost none), and most of them win by pure hax! Either attacks missing or me becoming fully paralyzed. Win streaks, then losing streaks... bah

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

^You understand my pain sir. I HATE "goodstuffs" to DEATH! I swear they are all copying and pasting off of each other...

Wink

I'm probably not supposed to say this here at Serebii, but if you want an easier time winning, you could try out the Junior or Senior divisions. Managed to win 6 in a row with a hail team starring Froslass, Sableye and Scrafty. Plus, none of my opponents quit on this team yet. I felt like I was T-wording earlier today by burn-stalling with Sableye whilst Froslass spams Double Team.

But im the actual age of the Senior division and i STILL see goodstuffs! -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    I'm probably not supposed to say this here at Serebii, but if you want an easier time winning, you could try out the Junior or Senior divisions. Managed to win 6 in a row with a hail team starring Froslass, Sableye and Scrafty. Plus, none of my opponents quit on this team yet. I felt like I was T-wording earlier today by burn-stalling with Sableye whilst Froslass spams Double Team.
    Well, then you are sandbagging, which isn't looked at too highly. the tiers are based on player age, not something you are really supposed to choose.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Yea master class is a huge pain.
    Old Man
    X fc: 5129-1530-5385 (Skillz)
    Fairy Safari
    Kirlia, swirlix, clefairy

Time for me to start soon, got 2 matches in first thing this morning before I went to work 1 win, 1 loss. Then in my 3rd battle my internet connection lost cos I'd gone to the bathroom at the other end of the house, so apologies to ADAM I think it was who was just finishing me off

p.s I'm hoping to do better than the comp before xmas where I came 39th in Europe, but I don't think I will, looks like there is a lot of variation to teams this time so I might not find it as easy lol

up to 10 D/C's, 5 of which were significantly higher ratings. At least I'm finally about to break 1600

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

OT: ASH
    Trainer Sprite: Hiker
    Age Division: (Masters Division: Born 1997 or earlier)
    Friend Code: (check your Pal Pad)
    Message: (What is the message that you put into the bottom of your Trainer Card?)
    Team: Tyranitar, Excadrill, Uxie, Landorus, Scizor, Kingdra

And so far I'm getting torn apart
    Definitely not how I planned this to go!!!

I don't get it. Yesterday, I was on a role, winning almost every battle I ended up in. But, today, I'm getting demolished. I haven't won a battle once. It's like, all of a sudden, everyone has a counterteam for me. I even fought a team utilizing imprison yesterday, and I still won.

I can't even beat someone in the 14,00s right now. What the heck happened?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

ok I know this may be overlooked but the people who host the tourny need to make sure no cheated for pokemon are used or hacked because it makes it extremely unfair to those who play competitive using time and patience but get foiled due to hacks or cheats.
    never give up never surrender

Quote Originally Posted by lucario42011 View Post
    ok I know this may be overlooked but the people who host the tourny need to make sure no cheated for pokemon are used or hacked because it makes it extremely unfair to those who play competitive using time and patience but get foiled due to hacks or cheats.
    it's hard to necessarily prove a pokemon is actually hacked as it's really easy to make it not seem like it is. What does seem hacked was most likely banned and not allowed to be used anyways

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

Picking up a bit now, a few wins, but still losing a few.

Let's shame the RQ's

Alessio from Scicily RQ after I smashed him 4-0 and he was only in the 1300's!!!
    Stache from Mexico Disconnected as soon as battle started and he saw what I had.

picking up some nasty losses from lower than 1500s but a couple wins from higher than 1500s mostly due to some little mistakes on my part
    DWF I currently have:

OT: Dan.
    Trainer Sprite: Breeder.
    Age Division: Masters Division.
    Friend Code: 2838 7994 5622
    Team: Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, Shiny Umbreon, Conkeldurr, East sea Gastrodon and Shiny Metagross.

Finally got my first win after four rage quitters held me back, record now 1-2, hopefully I can get a decent streak of fair players.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

Not happy, just had a system error when trying to find an opponent, kept happening so went to leave and go back in but my system crashed and now I can't play for an hour

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast