Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats gonna happen to cilan?

Default whats gonna happen to cilan?

after the best wishes series ends, we now iris wont go on with ash back to kanto, but do you think cilan will continue on to be the male companion of ash or will he stay back in unova and return to being a gym leader

Hopefully stay in Unova, because his eyes are horrible.

Well, Clian has more possibility to return than Iris, but I really doubt about it. Personally, Cilan had annoyed(I don't hate him) me as he compare everything to food. To annoying to hear it. As well with his "Evaluation Time". Well, Brock annoys some people with his love phrases ,but at least is funny that he is rejected every episode.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I don't care what they do with Cilan, because even if they do get rid of him, they'll probably just replace him with someone just like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Zubeon View Post
    Hopefully stay in Unova, because his eyes are horrible.
    Wha? I...don't even.....

I won;t say anything until we get info on the new arc since they said they were going a new route

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario95 View Post
    Well, Clian has more possibility to return than Iris, but I really doubt about it. Personally, Cilan had annoyed(I don't hate him) me as he compare everything to food. To annoying to hear it. As well with his "Evaluation Time". Well, Brock annoys some people with his love phrases ,but at least is funny that he is rejected every episode.
    werrd soo true he always does that but im fine with him really, but they prolly will replace him with another guy

I really hope that they do replace him. He annoys the hell out of me every single episode, and also I agree, I'm ALWAYS staring ay his eyes. Just another thing wrong with him. I miss Brock
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

Quote Originally Posted by R?IDDl3R View Post
    werrd soo true he always does that but im fine with him really, but they prolly will replace him with another guy
    Yea, I think that will be other guy. I know that Cilan is popular lately, but in my perspective, he isn't the replacement of Brock. Brock was funny and people like it.

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Edit: This thread says hi
    Last edited by xEryChan; 18th January 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Do you like the Pokemon Adventures manga? If so, join the club!

Credit | Author's Profile | Shipping List
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-3470-9720

Yea, I think that will be other guy. I know that Cilan is popular lately, but in my perspective, he isn't the replacement of Brock. Brock was funny and people like it.
    ya he did get pretty popular, hey u never know brock might come back... prolly a 50% chance , then again i wanna see a new guy

His eyes really are annoying.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

^this, pretty much.

His eyes are alright, though.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Poor Dento, people seem to hate his eyesXD
    I'm a Dento fan so I hope he stays, he hasn't had much screen time or an arc to himself like Iris has and should get more Pokemon and the next region seems like a perfect place for him, guess will see.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Im sure he will stay I think hes a good character and I wanna see him in the new generation. I wanna see him become a better coinnosseur and maybe battle some more to get more experience as a trainer. oh and I hope Burgundy follows him to the new region cuz she seems like a very good rival for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Poor Dento, people seem to hate his eyesXD
    I'm a Dento fan so I hope he stays, he hasn't had much screen time or an arc to himself like Iris has and should get more Pokemon and the next region seems like a perfect place for him, guess will see.
    I think people don't hate him, is just because people know that Cilan can't impact more the anime just like Brock did.

I personally like Cilan, and I think it would be great if he went on to the next region with Ash. However, it would blow my mind to see Brock come back.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code; 4210 5213 4326
    Pokemon White Friend Code; 4471 0028 9938

Deino says hello!~

I think Cilan will probably end up staying. Cilan has less of a reason to stay in Unova since he has two brothers acting as the gym leaders there. I also feel that the new region (being based on France) would be the perfect place for a character like him. I like Cilan, (at least in the original Japanese. He's A LOT more annoying in the dub) so I don't mind this. I just hope he ends up being a more developed character. I feel they really neglected him for a good part of this series.
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

france wood be a perfect place for him hahaha, it wood be nice to see burgundy follow him there, there's a chance, oh and in the pokemon X and Y trailer u can see a pansage, so that up's the chances of cilan being in it

Quote Originally Posted by R?IDDl3R View Post
    france wood be a perfect place for him hahaha, it wood be nice to see burgundy follow him there, there's a chance, oh and in the pokemon X and Y trailer u can see a pansage, so that up's the chances of cilan being in it
    Haha! Yeah, that's what I thought. France, with it's reputation for great food would really mesh well with Cilan. And actually missed the Pansage in the trailer at first. Now I think he has even more reason to stay I hope Burgundy will follow him too. She's a pretty interesting character and a great rival for Cilan.
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

Clian might travel with Ash to the new region.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Starsurfer View Post
    Haha! Yeah, that's what I thought. France, with it's reputation for great food would really mesh well with Cilan. And actually missed the Pansage in the trailer at first. Now I think he has even more reason to stay I hope Burgundy will follow him too. She's a pretty interesting character and a great rival for Cilan.
    yeahh haha im hope he comes and burgundy did get more intresting throughout the series, id like her to come back with more badass pokemon

yeah I'd sorta like some new partners too, cilan is alright but I agree he is sorta annoying to hear sometimes. Or who knows, anyone think ash will travel, even for a short period of time, on his own (and technically he would still have pikachu as a travelling partner to talk to and stuff no matter what :-) )? Not that I'm so for that instead of him having partners, its just an interesting thought, you know...but I'm fine either way, and even if cilan stays that wouldn't be terrible, I don't think.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

Let's hope he leaves and Brock comes back, but alas, wishful thinking.
    Force of Habit

They should make Cilan look less waiter, and more hipster. Add some scleras (whites) to his eyes. That'd be nice.

Maybe they should introduce a female version of Brock. But hotter and gets all the attention.
    Knarly, dude!

Cilan is... meh ok. he's nothing like Brock and his connoisseur outbursts can be annoying. His evaluation time was good to start with, but it's stale. Granted Brock never changed what he did, but everyone thought it was pretty good. I'd prefer to have Brock back, but it probably won't happen.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast