I know this team sucks but please be nice anyway this team did however believe it or not defeat red and i intend to use it for the battle frontier and not for wifi battles cause i know that this team along with a few other mains would/are gonna need major changes if i ever want to do that

1.wailord(mystic water)
bashful
oblivious
blizzard
hyper beam
surf
waterfall
I know I know sucky movepool so "sue" me I wasnt exactly a master strategist well techniquely im still not but still.

2.gardevoir(shell bell)
hasty
synchronize(i love this ability)
psychic
confusion(honestly i dont know why i put this move in there)
shadow ball
thunderbolt

3.gyarados(shell bell)
relaxed
intimidate
bite(dont worry i plan to get rid of this)
hydro pump
hyper beam(like i said before i wasnt/still arent a master strategist especially back then)
waterfall
not gonna lie gyarados is one of my favorite pokemon i use it in teams quite often.

4.skarmory(sharp beak)
quiet
keen eye
swift
steel wing
fly
rock smash
I am going to say this politely about my skarmory i need to improve like there is no tommorrow.

5.aggron (quick claw)
impish
rock head
double edge
earthquake
iron tail
flamethrower
aggron is sadly my most diverse trooper here. im actually quite happy with it its just that flamethrower attack thats the problem in my opinion.

6.blaziken(leftovers)
rash
blaze
sky uppercut(this move is fun in my opinion)
blaze kick
fire blast
rock climb
yep this team was fun making although i dont intend to use for wifi battles i would like to see how many ways it can improve i already know there are a few million ways it can be improved i just want to get your opinions and just to be humorous go ahead if it helps you think to figure out ways to improve this team if it were to be used in wifi battles.