Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kid Icarus club!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Well, since jonman isn't here, I welcome you on his behalf as his close friend.
    Thank you!

This question is for any member: Sol told me that Invisible Shots would be a good power to use for my bows. Is that power only good in multiplayer or can it be useful in single player? I forget.

EDIT: Is it OK for me to post this?
    EDIT: I've invited my close friend WindStorm to join the club.
    Last edited by EeveeSoulSilver; 2nd February 2013 at 3:21 AM.
    3DS FC: 2277-6721-8461 Name: Sam
    Pokemon Y Team: Frogadier
    Pokemon X Team:
    White 2 Team: FC: 0219-2021-5352 Name: Sam
    Black Team: FC: 0390-0424-5188 Name: BahamtX

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    uhm...

Discussion question: Do you find the way that you play the game uncomfortable?

I don't.
    Me neither. I usually use my right pinky and/or my right knee to support the 3DS.

Masashiro Sakurai's thoughts:
    "Considering how close to the limit we pushed the 3DS during development, it's a miracle that we were even able to provide support for left-handed controls at the point of completion. Providing support for independent analog control was something that was technically impossible.
    I do have my doubts over whether it'd be that easy to provide support. I think any game needs to provide new experiences and stimulating things to discover, but if we provided run-of-the-mill controls for it, that cuts down on the game's potential. If a player used to touchscreen-based aiming played against someone used to right-analog control, the first player would probably dominate. The speed is on a whole different level.
    If there are players who say that it makes their hand tired, that's because you're applying too much force. Try to relax and work on building a rhythm to your control. Place the pen in the middle of the touchscreen; when you're flicking it, take the pen off the screen as you're sweeping with it, and stop right there. That's the basic idea."

"Smash Bros. led to similar misunderstandings when it first came out. Some people, including within the company, commented that they couldn't imagine a worse game. The project was really saved by the fact that people "got" how to play it after it was released. If we had just listened to the complaints and instituted health gauges or command-based special moves, I don't think we would have invented a new style of play that way. The controls here really aren't that difficult, either, so I'm hoping that people will be able to get used to them."

Default Quote and glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSoulSilver View Post
    Can it be useful in single player?
    Considering there aren't very many monsters that dodge you're attacks, no.

Lol, I was just playing LvD and it said "You're becoming Dark Pit!". I was on the Light Team....

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTrainerJay View Post
    I would like to join:
    Name: PokeTrainerJay
    What can we call you: Jay
    Favorite weapon: Um a lot but probably Viridi Palm.
    Do you have uprising: Yes.
    Sorry for the late reply, but Accepted!!!

For the people asking why he got banned... He told me not to tell you because it would hurt his ego or something.

Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803

"Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

New topic: What's your best bad weapon (if you have any)? Mine would be my Bear Claws with 5 1/2 Melee stars. It's mods are really stupid but it's still awesome in close quarters.

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

My best weapon is a new weapon I just made.

Fairy Orbitars
    5R 0M

Freezing+4
    Shot Homing+2
    Standing Charge Shot+4
    Full Health Boost+6
    Overall Defense-4
    I dont even need EC with this

And LOL at why Jonman got banned XD
    The Chilly Academic

Nuuuuuu! xD
    I meant you're best bad weapon!! As in, if you have any weapons with bad mods, can you still use them?

Best is probably my new Scorpio Staff. 6R 0M.
    +4 Ch. dash attack. I also do not need EC with this, it does billions of damage anyway (that might be a slight exaggeration...). It's not great, but I only just started fusing. For the last few months I've been going around wondering what these "stars" are for...

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

I gemswap so my best bad weapon would probably be SR3, SH3, DCS4, FHB6, OD-4 with 6R 0M (293V)

I've been 1-upping those with adding [Status+1] to innate status weapons, running speed+2 to faster ones (or really slow ones), evasion +1 for the ones that need it, SC1 (Losing 2 stars) for high cancel ones, or SCF4 for those I happen to get a group 5 to my angel bow with.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Just sent every club member who's Friend Code I could get a hold of a 3DS friend request. Much easier to organize matches if we all friend each other.

Heart making tip:

Go to Together--> Nearby then create a room, select Free For All, then set the CPU difficulty to 1 and the stage to Small Arena and continue to demolish the CPUs.
    Repeat for mad profit.
    Last edited by Darenix; 5th February 2013 at 4:30 AM.

My best weapon is a Hewdraw club with two horrible mods >-> and, the Kraken Cannon. But I don't really like the Kraken Cannon... more on Twinbellows cannon.

Ah, there's a match going on soon? *questioning*

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

Don't know if I can do this but... New Topic!
    What was you're best, worst or funniest online battle?
    My best was in a LvD were I defeated 9 people of the opposing team with my 6 star in melee Magnus Club best thing was though is that my teammates didn't get chance to defeat anyone.

@Darenix. Registered. ^^
    @Ching. That happens to me too occasionally, I have no sense of team spirit...

Best (and funniest) moment: When I use reflect barrier and the enemy defeats themself, and I'm like "LOL!".
    Worst moment: When that happens to me. >_<

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Just sent every club member who's Friend Code I could get a hold of a 3DS friend request. Much easier to organize matches if we all friend each other.

Heart making tip:

Go to Together--> Nearby then create a room, select Free For All, then set the CPU difficulty to 1 and the stage to Small Arena and continue to demolish the CPUs.
    Repeat for mad profit.
    Added you as well. As for that heart making tip, well, for me it's not worth it considering I can make 120k hearts per chapter 11 run :3

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Don't know if I can do this but... New Topic!
    What was you're best, worst or funniest online battle?
    My best was in a LvD were I defeated 9 people of the opposing team with my 6 star in melee Magnus Club best thing was though is that my teammates didn't get chance to defeat anyone.
    Funniest one was a 1vs1 against a Magnus Club user who kept on trapping me in Black Hole. He, being so confident, just ran towards me to OHKO and my well timed reflect barriers killed him instead.

The worst battles are against someonewhodied and people with similar weapons :<
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Funniest: Both my teammates were afk, so it was a 3 on 1 match. I got there Angel out, but they turned me into the Angel and I got an Ore Club . I was fighting their Angel and he only had a little life left, but then the other two members started ganging me. Their Angel, confident that his teammates would kill me, just stood out in the opening. I shot a random SCS and killed him lol

Worst: A match were all members of the opposing team used Bumblebee
    The Chilly Academic

LvsD room open for playing.

I had a ffa match once where, I kid you not, 4 of the other players were Japanese people with eyehax orbs. Did not go very well, I quit and entered a new room after that match.

One time, I used my raptors and got 8 kills in the first minute. But then I broke my streak and started dying like crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Add me too. It's 3609-1063-1800.

Quote Originally Posted by Solpoke View Post
    Lol, I was just playing LvD and it said "You're becoming Dark Pit!". I was on the Light Team....
    I had a glitch once where it said I was Pit in a LvD match, but I was just a normal fighter on the screen. On the touch screen it was someone else, and I saw them in the game too as Pit, but the health bar on the top screen had my name.

I had another major glitch in a free for all match. The whole game froze, and half the top screen (left eye image) was covered in bits of the bottom screen and the right eye image was okay but frozen in battle. The time had frozen and this annoying brrt brrt brrt sound was going over and over while the normal music played in the back. It never took me out of that screen and no matter how long, the screen just stayed until I restarted. Sorry about the bad image quality. 121210-204056.jpg
    Last edited by onplanetnowhere; 6th February 2013 at 1:24 AM.

And here's the bottom screen. You can see bits of it in the image in my last comment image. 121210-204525.jpg
    Last edited by onplanetnowhere; 6th February 2013 at 2:20 AM.

hey Planet, there's an Edit Post button on the bottom right so you can make edits in your posts. While it doesn't give you an extra post count, we don't want a ton of posts by the same person :P

As for your images.. well, holy cow O_O I'm glad I have not encountered any glitches yet, I'm always scared they could break my game :/

I'm opening a LvD room. Anybody?

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Solpoke View Post
    I'm opening a LvD room. Anybody?
    I'll be on in a moment :3

I could play, but I've just started a new game and deleted my primary file in the process, soooo...

EDIT: Eh, what the heck. I'm in, but keep in mind I only have the First Blade and Health Recovery.
    Last edited by Darenix; 6th February 2013 at 7:32 PM.

Finally got a weapon I can work with.
    EDIT: Jeez, am I rusty after two months. Or maybe I just suck. Either way, I gotta go.
    Last edited by Darenix; 6th February 2013 at 8:10 PM.

Sol, why dont you make it random map? You keep using maps that benefit your weapons :/.
    The Chilly Academic

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    Sol, why dont you make it random map? You keep using maps that benefit your weapons :/.
    No worries, we can still kick their butts :3

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast