Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kid Icarus club!

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    Something really funny happened when I was playing around with the fast heart gaining trick in Free for All, one of the bots I shot at with my Flintlock Staff used the Jump power to dodge my shot, this was a Standing Charged Shot from faraway. I don't like using Staffs, and with Flintlock I wish I could get an easy room online, due to how bad I can miss with it, first time I used it online, I got in a high level room, but I was lucky and everyone on the other team just ignored me for some reason, I think I may of given someone on the other team a good laugh, if only they all laughed to death for how bad I was doing with a Flintlock Staff, I never hit a single person, and I was in Windy Wasteland too, pretty much the best stage for ranged weapons..
    Fast heart gaining trick... in Random FFA? I only know one where people usually use Nearby and lvl 1 CPUs with 10% handicap.

I did notice something really weird, I seem to be good with Dark Pit Staff using the Dash Charged Shots, for some reason I was getting a kill for every Charge, and didn't miss for awhile, then I couldn't hit anything, then later I was hitting every time. So I may try and see if I can get a 10 Star DCS one.
    That's what happens to me when I use hitscan staves too, most notably Flintlock. By the way, if you want to use Dark Pit Staff, add DCF+4 as well, it's not only really strong, capable of KO in a burst, but also good defensive move in case someone approaches you.
    Last edited by Escheria; 12th March 2013 at 9:33 PM.
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Fast heart gaining trick... in Random FFA? I only know one where people usually use Nearby and lvl 1 CPUs with 10% handicap.

That's what happens to me when I use hitscan staves too, most notably Flintlock. By the way, if you want to use Dark Pit Staff, add DCF+4 as well, it's not only really strong, capable of KO in a burst, but also good defensive move in case someone approaches you.
    yes i have done it before and earned 15432 hearts

Quote Originally Posted by shadownite View Post
    yes i have done it before and earned 15432 hearts
    Well what do you do then? I don't know if it's actually more efficient, considering with the Upperdash Arm you can get 20k hearts in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Escheria View Post
    Its in Nearby, fast heart gaining online is playing for several hours nonstop, which isn't very fast and not very time effective.

I'm not sure what is the best Ranged Weapon to use for this, but I've been using a Palutena Bow I had laying around with 9.5 DCS damage, and it gets me around 14500 hearts for every 5 minutes.

I had to give up using my Cont Fire Bows for online, but I did learn how to use the Midnight Palm a lot better, since it is on the long range side of Cont Fire for Palms, and unlike the Needle Palm, it has Cont Fire that can be angled for hitting people.

What I have done is I have used my laser staff and put the time to 20 min with about 10 kills a minute beacuse you know when there at intesity 1 they take 5 seconds to Regenerate, but I earn 36532 hearts and bought a wep-
    arum orbatars v-308
    Od+ h+5 p+3 mda+2 ipa+2
    It was on sale for about 50000 hearts
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    What is your guys highest value Wep
    Last edited by shadownite; 13th March 2013 at 4:06 PM.

Its in Nearby, fast heart gaining online is playing for several hours nonstop, which isn't very fast and not very time effective.

I'm not sure what is the best Ranged Weapon to use for this, but I've been using a Palutena Bow I had laying around with 9.5 DCS damage, and it gets me around 14500 hearts for every 5 minutes.

I had to give up using my Cont Fire Bows for online, but I did learn how to use the Midnight Palm a lot better, since it is on the long range side of Cont Fire for Palms, and unlike the Needle Palm, it has Cont Fire that can be angled for hitting people.
    Oh, yeah, I must have read it wrong. Actually, the best weapon for fast heart gaining in Nearby is the Upperdash Arm, which deals a ton of damage with its MDA. Also you will hit bots faster and more reliably this way instead of using a ranged weapon, which forces you to wait for recharges, and that in turn wastes the time you could be using to kill using Trade Off and Energy Charge.

Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_SH32mxXIQ

As for farming with ranged weapon, Flintlock Staff will deal a lot of damage. I've seen a screenshot where a Flintlock deals 2k damage, but I am not sure under which circumstances. You could build a Flintlock with FDCS+4, ED+4, IPAB+6 and use with TO, EC, QC. However, you need good aim here :3

Why so much power? The amount of hearts you gain depends on how much damage you deal that is above the KO mark.

Quote Originally Posted by shadownite View Post
    What I have done is I have used my laser staff and put the time to 20 min with about 10 kills a minute beacuse you know when there at intesity 1 they take 5 seconds to Regenerate, but I earn 36532 hearts and bought a wep-
    arum orbatars v-308
    Od+ h+5 p+3 mda+2 ipa+2
    It was on sale for about 50000 hearts
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    What is your guys highest value Wep
    322v Aurum Club

My highest was a 332v Drill Arm but its mods were bad so I fused it into something better.

Suggestion for Jonney.
    We should have it that weapon masters can be challenged for their title every few months.

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Spoiler:

Mines 340 pandora claws from street pass
    But I earned a 338 in light vs dark befor that one

I used to have 340 Brawler claws with +4 Speed. Loved those things, but I fused them into something. Now it's a 335 drill arm.

Ooh, glad I checked in today. I've just baught the 3D Classic Kid Icarus via club nintendo.

Anyone else notice that they're cancelling the weapon delivery? (Sorry if I missed it.)

I have a 339v Cancer Claws. I got it from solo...I think. And what's the highest possible weapon value?

And yeah they're ending weapon gem delivery March 31.

I'm going to add people. I haven't really played against any of you.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1063-1800
    KI: U name: Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Ooh, glad I checked in today. I've just baught the 3D Classic Kid Icarus via club nintendo.

Anyone else notice that they're cancelling the weapon delivery? (Sorry if I missed it.)
    The spotpass delivery? Wasn't it only going to run for a year after release anyway?

Wow, its been a year already...
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

My thoughts exactly. I don't feel like I've had the game for more than a few months. It's lasted me well and I have yet to get tired of it.

Jonman, add me as Palm Master. It's been a week since I fought you...
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Sorry about that, I haven't been able to get to a computer, it will be changed tomorrow morning, sorry for the delay.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

I Believe it is 341 or mabie it is 342 I can't remember exact
    3Ds FC 1547-5735-6292

Quote Originally Posted by Solpoke View Post
    Suggestion for Jonney.
    We should have it that weapon masters can be challenged for their title every few months.
    Every few months? How about the masters could be challenged any time, but if one loses then they have to wait a week until they can challenge the master again.

Could we have multiple titles? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Darenix View Post
    Yeah, I knew about it :/ Kinda sad but then again, they only gave bad gems :P

Whats the highest level gem the gave? I would check myself but I got the game later then release.

If we can have multiple titles, then I'm going for Claw Master too.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I would like to be a weapon master:staff
    Name:shadow
    How long have you been in the club(seniority maters):3 days
    Are you willing to battle me?:yep
    Do you have knowledge of both the game and the weapon type:yes I do
    I can battle any time on saterday and sunday but on mon-fri I can battle any time after 4:00pm(pmt)
    Last edited by shadownite; 15th March 2013 at 3:53 PM.

If we can a have multiple titles then:
    I would like to be a Weapon Master of: Staffs.
    Name: Solibubs. Solpoke.
    How long have you been in the club?: Since the 2nd day.
    Do you have knowledge of both the game and weapon type?: Why yes, I do.

I wouldn't call myself a Staff 'expert', though. But I challenge the Jonney and I challenge the shadownite. I'm not sure if this call for an evil laugh. I don't think it does. MWAHAHAHA!!!
    Last edited by Top Skuttler; 15th March 2013 at 7:04 PM.

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Spoiler:

Ill have to think about the multiple titles thing, Ill have an answer by monday.

Okay.

New Topic: What's your dream weapon that you haven't fused for yet, and what powers would you put would you put on it (don't include fillers like Effect Recovery)?
    Ogre Club: 5R 2.5M. Dash ch. shot +4, Standing ch. shot +4, Shot homing +3, Speed +4, Melee Combo +4 and IPAB -4 (I know the mods aren't in the right order, but I just put what came in to my mind first). I'd equip Quick Charge, Invisible Shots and Slipshot as the main powers.

20 SP
    Previously Solpoke
    Currently awesome

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Solpoke View Post
    Okay.

New Topic: What's your dream weapon that you haven't fused for yet, and what powers would you put would you put on it (don't include fillers like Effect Recovery)?
    Ogre Club: 5R 2.5M. Dash ch. shot +4, Standing ch. shot +4, Shot homing +3, Speed +4, Melee Combo +4 and IPAB -4 (I know the mods aren't in the right order, but I just put what came in to my mind first). I'd equip Quick Charge, Invisible Shots and Slipshot as the main powers.
    Hmm, I don't have a dream weapon, I have so many weapons atm and I'm very content with most of them :P

As for that Ogre, you definitely wont be able to put all of those mods on the weapon and not have a high value. I am not really sure whether Ogre needs the range or homing, but you definitely should decide whether you want DCS or SCS, because fitting both on a mixed weapon is tough, especially on a slow one. If you put on DCS, then with max stars and mod you will be able to OHKO with the FDCS, but not with any other attack, unless you use EC and that will make any attack lethal. Here's a set you could use:

Ogre Club:
    R: 6
    M: 0
    280v
    Melee Combo +4
    Dash Ch Shot +4
    Running Speed +4
    In-peril Attack Boost -4

With Shot Homing +3, the value will bump up to 305, with SH+2 it's 299v and SH+1 it's 292v. If I were you, I would not put any homing on it and use Homing Boost instead.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast