Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: American Idol (2013) - Season 12

The ladies be in it to win it ya'll!!!

Candice, Angie, Amber, and Kree FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course my guy Lazaro <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I've only started watching this show again.. My dislike for Jennifer Lopez is what turned me off from the past few seasons.

This is easily one of the worst seasons ever. The judging panel is lame, the top contestants are unmemorable, just everything is awful.... I'd say the only contestant I'd care about winning is Candice. The performances I've seen from her have been relatively decent. I do have my doubts about her winning the whole thing though.... I just hope one of the guys doesn't win this time around. :/
    Last edited by Kurry; 14th March 2013 at 11:39 PM.

Spoiler:- Elimination:
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Hah. Knew he was going home. It was nice to see Candice in the top 3. Oh lordy, I hope they vote for Charlie Askew to go on tour, he's awesome. Aubrey is boring.

LOL at Nicki threatening to rage quit if Curtis left. Even she couldn't save him. The producers probably told the judges to hold onto the save for someone like Angie most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Hah. Knew he was going home. It was nice to see Candice in the top 3. Oh lordy, I hope they vote for Charlie Askew to go on tour, he's awesome. Aubrey is boring.

LOL at Nicki threatening to rage quit if Curtis left. Even she couldn't save him. The producers probably told the judges to hold onto the save for someone like Angie most likely.
    He's so stuck up and he hated on Charlie the bastard!! Now get rid of Janelle and we good lol.
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 15th March 2013 at 9:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    So so stuck up and he hated on Charlie the bastard!! Now get rid of Janelle and we good lol.
    Lol, Janelle's spot in the top 10 is such a waste. They should just replace her with Bozo the clown at this point. She'll probably get like 6th place at best.

My guess is Burnell is getting the boot next week.
    Last edited by Kurry; 15th March 2013 at 6:53 PM.

Lol, Janelle's spot in the top 10 is such a waste. They should just replace her with Bozo the clown at this point. She'll probably get like 6th place at best.

My guess is Burnell is getting the boot next week.
    Exactly, Curtis and Janelle should of been replaced with Charlie and Aubrey respectively.

Sorry y'all, been awhile since I last posted here.

Last night was, yet again, ultra boring for me. But what can I expect for a boring season.

Lazaro needs to shape up. I'm still feeling sorry for him, because of how the judges are treating him. I bet there's some sabotage in the backstage of this show. Having to learn a different song the night before yesterday? Bull. I rather he not get mistreated and sing a song that does well for him. Primarily a uptempo, please.

Paul was fantastic last night. Started a bit shaky, but he delivered. Screw Nicki for picking on him, as well as the other judges. They really loathe a male winner this year.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Definitely rooting for a Candice & Angela finale this season. Angela's performance was my favorite from last night (the worster in me wants to support Lazaro.. but ehh..)

Poor Charlie Askew though..

Eh, to be honest, Charlie handled that loss very well. I'm not upset he didn't make Tour, but Aubrey deserved to go. Charlie just needs to grow stronger, and he'll become a better performer.

Paul got eliminated in the Top 9, and there was no way the judges were gonna save him. No way. And they didn't use it; figures.

Top 8: Kree, Angie, Candice, Devin, Amber, Lazaro, Burnell and Janelle

Here's my prediction for the rest of the season:
    Top 3: Kree, Angie, Candice
    4th: Lazaro
    5th: Amber
    6th: Janelle
    7th: Devin
    8th: Burnell

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I'm just glad Zoanette is gone. What a farce that was

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

I don't mind when AI sprinkles in the joke contestants from time to time. I thought Zoanette was pretty amusing. Just a shame her last performance on the show wasn't as (good?) interesting.

Anyways, for some reason I can't see Kree winning.. she's never blown me away with any of her performances. Fairly certain Amber isn't going to win either; although, it was surprising to see her in the bottom 3. Burnell, and Devin are definitely getting the boot soon, and I don't really see Janelle sticking around for too long either.

Lazaro on the other hand... where is this guy's support coming from? I doubt VFTW has any real influence on the voting process.. and he's not really all too popular (at least I don't think so...).

Jannelle needs to go, I have no idea why she is even there. Aubrey deserved it way more.

At least Aubrey is going on tour, so that's a thing.

Kurry- Kree looks like she can sell very well for Idol (if she wins). The TPTB, aka the guys who run this show, want a winner they can market as well as manipulate. Plus, they obviously want a girl to win. That's new to this formula this year. Her only competition is Angie and Candice right now, but Lazaro is right behind them. i doubt he'll make it past them, but if he does, then the producers are going to rip paper apart. Lazaro's support comes from the tween viewers, the sympathy vote and the eye candy.

In the next few weeks, it looks like it'll be easy to predict. Unless we get a shocking elimination. At some point, I bet they're going to stage a moment where Kree, Angie or Candice gets Eliminated, and the judges use the Save. So they can get rid of it, and have their favorites pimped for more support.

Devin, Burnell, Amber and Janelle - I think y'alls times are up in the next few weeks.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    At least Aubrey is going on tour, so that's a thing.

Devin, Burnell, Amber and Janelle - I think y'alls times are up in the next few weeks.
    Super true. However, if I had my way, I would have chosen 8 of the girls and only 2 guys.

Jeez the guys are dropping like flies lol.

Blehh... over 40 minutes of filler, mainly past contestants that nobody cares about anymore.. all amounting to another predictable elimination. And since when is Colton Dixon a dominating force in the music industry? LOL.

That save is definitely being withheld for a certain someone... Here's a hint: Angela.

Burnell still miraculously hanging in there. I'd thought he'd be out of there much sooner than Devin.
    Last edited by Kurry; 29th March 2013 at 5:04 AM.

Blehh... over 40 minutes of filler, mainly past contestants that nobody cares about anymore.. all amounting to another predictable elimination. And since when is Colton Dixon a dominating force in the music industry? LOL.

That save is definitely being withheld for a certain someone... Here's a hint: Angela.

Burnell still miraculously hanging in there. I'd thought he'd be out of there much sooner than Devin.
    Hey!! Katherine McPhee is amazing in Smash <.<

It would literally take a miracle for a guy to win right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

Jeez the guys are dropping like flies lol.
    I honestly thought they were going to use the save with Devin. They said it wasn't unanimous and I think Nikki was the one who said no.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I honestly thought they were going to use the save with Devin. They said it wasn't unanimous and I think Nikki was the one who said no.
    Meh, all the girls except for Janelle out rank him though lol.

The judges, the producers and TPTB brought this upon themselves.

Burnell is likely going home next week. Even I'm beginning to loathe him on the show. Fodder as can be, and very unlikable.

Lazaro is easily the last guy to stand in the remaining contestants. Nicki said in a interview that the "save" is a waste, and she wants a Top 5 girls. Wow. Way to shove the girls down our throats than ever before. ANY girl of the five would be saved by the judges; no laughing matter.

However, I am starting to like Janelle again. Her performance this week was pretty good. Very surprised she's been safe from elimination, without any Bottom 3 visits.

Part of me wants Lazaro to win this whole thing, just to screw with the producers. Nigel would definitely be frustrated. But likely, Kree's taking the title.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Part of me wants Lazaro to win this whole thing, just to screw with the producers.
    This. I know VFTW is backing Lazaro so we'll see how far he can go. Otherwise, I'm cheering for Amber even though Kree & Candice are the favorites.

Goodbye Burnell. Not only did you have the death spot tonight, but that performance was terrible.

Knew Burnell's time was up.

Lazaro in the Top 3 makes it possibly he CAN win all this. He's the last guy standing VS 5 girls. It's gonna be interesting. The judges still got a save to use by the top 5.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Prediction: Janelle is going home tonight. Hopefully.

If it's Lazaro who leaves, I probably won't even bother watching the rest of this snooze-fest the following weeks.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast