Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol (2013) - Season 12

I'm only watching for Nicki and Mariah.

I love Mariah, the diva character makes the series. Nicki is so much better than I expected, I think I'm starting to warm up to her? She's so sweet.

Got to catch up on the last hour last night; the girl who covered Super Bass was SUPER. I really hope she makes it far; she could be a finalist. Tonight is gonna be insane; Chicago, bring it on.

LOL that opening. Come on you guys, that was a little disappointing. Talk about awkwardness.

The blonde girl, Mackenzie, at the start of the show tonight isn't all too bad; she's cute and precious. Good voice too, pretty sweet and softening. But she's gotta impress me more if she's going to advance; gotta be a singer that I'm gonna remember.

Oh man, watchign what's coming up in the next 2 hours, it's going to be... something. xD

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    Got to catch up on the last hour last night; the girl who covered Super Bass was SUPER. I really hope she makes it far; she could be a finalist. Tonight is gonna be insane; Chicago, bring it on.

LOL that opening. Come on you guys, that was a little disappointing. Talk about awkwardness.

The blonde girl, Mackenzie, at the start of the show tonight isn't all too bad; she's cute and precious. Good voice too, pretty sweet and softening. But she's gotta impress me more if she's going to advance; gotta be a singer that I'm gonna remember.

Oh man, watchign what's coming up in the next 2 hours, it's going to be... something. xD
    I missed the intro but my bro told me about it.
    That guy at the end was pretty good. And what about the high fire performer?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The guy with the stutter was amazing

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Lazaro, the guy with the stuttering problem, is already my idol on the show. I have had the same problem all my life, and we've both felt like loners. If I knew him as a kid, I would have been his friend. It broke my heart to hear him say he had no friends, nor would anyone want to hang out with him. That's sad. I hope he makes it far, he's got star quality, if not, a chance to make it to the final rounds.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Aveil View Post
    Nicki is so much better than I expected, I think I'm starting to warm up to her? She's so sweet.
    Yassss sis, stan for the true queen of pop.

I liked tonight's episode. My favorite audition was Kez Ban's; she was bizarre, but she had a very soulful voice. Like Adele's, but not as overpowering. She was real and I loved it.

OMG Johnny's back!!!!!! YAY!!! God he is so hot
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lazaro, the guy with the stuttering problem, is already my idol on the show. I have had the same problem all my life, and we've both felt like loners. If I knew him as a kid, I would have been his friend. It broke my heart to hear him say he had no friends, nor would anyone want to hang out with him. That's sad. I hope he makes it far, he's got star quality, if not, a chance to make it to the final rounds.
    My friend had something like that, and I felt bad for the guy on the show cuz I thought of my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    OMG Johnny's back!!!!!! YAY!!! God he is so hot
    I was wondering if I was the only guy who recognised him.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

So far my favorite is Kez Ban, she is just what this show needs. I always root for the quirky singers anyway :P take that marketing exec's

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post
    So far my favorite is Kez Ban, she is just what this show needs. I always root for the quirky singers anyway :P take that marketing exec's
    I don't mind a little strange as long as you don't rub it in my face. Kez Ban is an example of the "good strange"

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

She is my favorite too. She was really good and what the show needs.

Niccki is better than I expected. When they called her on, I was about to stop watching. Good thing I didn't give up.

The competition seems to be actually good (better than normal) this year. I haven't liked so many people in the first two episodes since season 6.

i thought she was really good, very strange but good. (im pretty sure she was high but hey)
    i also liked it how she just wanted to go to hollywood, not win "let some 17 year old girl whose dream is to win, win."
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i thought she was really good, very strange but good. (im pretty sure she was high but hey)
    i also liked it how she just wanted to go to hollywood, not win "let some 17 year old girl whose dream is to win, win."
    Yeah probably lol, I lmao when she said that

Along with Jonny Keyser coming back, did anyone else notice that Colton Dixon's sister came back to audition? Colton was the Top 7 finalist I believe, from last year. His sister, Schyler Dixon, got eliminated during Vegas Week last year, but now she made it through again this year.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Along with Jonny Keyser coming back, did anyone else notice that Colton Dixon's sister came back to audition? Colton was the Top 7 finalist I believe, from last year. His sister, Schyler Dixon, got eliminated during Vegas Week last year, but now she made it through again this year.
    she did? i didnt notice that. (speaking of colton, when that rock guy brought the cookies tho the judges last night and randy mentioned that they havent had a rock person in a long time, and i was thinking of colton but i couldnt remeber his name XD)
    #AlphaSapphire

Wow.. where'd Demi Lovato go?

Either way, I like watching American Idol, esp when it starts nd them contestants acting like little idiots XD nya~

Colton's sister auditioned? If she makes it to the live shows I may have to start watching. Her father is sexy!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    You're confusing this show with The X Factor USA, which features Demi as a judge.

The current panel of Mariah, Nicki and Keith replaced Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler (was there a third celebrity judge? I can't remember), while Randy Jackson remains as the only member of the original line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Colton's sister auditioned? If she makes it to the live shows I may have to start watching. Her father is sexy!
    Really, again... Didn't she try out two times already? I must have missed that audition, as I was going on the laptop at the time. She doesn't stand out as much as Dixon, so I doubt she'll make it through that far, but I guess anything is possible.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Eh, I used to love...no, I can't say that. Truth be told, I would try to watch American Idol all the way through, but I would get sooooo bored by the people that I would only watch the auditions for peak voices and horrible warbles.

Now that they pratically change hosts every season now and now that they have Minaj, no. Now I will definitely not watch the show this year. It's like having Demi Lovato as a host. You think it might be a good idea at first, but then you see the beast inside and say, "Bump this, I'm watching something else."
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    Eh, I used to love...no, I can't say that. Truth be told, I would try to watch American Idol all the way through, but I would get sooooo bored by the people that I would only watch the auditions for peak voices and horrible warbles.

Now that they pratically change hosts every season now and now that they have Minaj, no. Now I will definitely not watch the show this year. It's like having Demi Lovato as a host. You think it might be a good idea at first, but then you see the beast inside and say, "Bump this, I'm watching something else."
    Nicki has gotten nothing but praise as a judge so far though, so she's clearly doing a good job. At least she's not being a total diva like another pop star who's on the show.

Unlike most people, it seems, I did not place any presumptions revolving Nicki's role as a judge beforehand. Now, I'm not going to lie. I am not a big fan of Nicki or her music - not in the slightest. However, the girl does not deserve to be bashed for being herself; she was hired to do the show and is doing a fine job on American Idol so far. As a judge, she just wants to give everyone a chance, regardless of appearance and such. I can respect that.

Honestly, I don't care who the judges are. That's not going to stop me from tuning in, soley on that basis. It's the mediocre cabaret/karaoke singers that puts me off. Having said that, American Idol has hosted some amazing artists over its 13 year run. It's a mixed bag really.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Nicki has gotten nothing but praise as a judge so far though, so she's clearly doing a good job. At least she's not being a total diva like another pop star who's on the show.
    Keep it cute, daahling.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

Either way, I like watching American Idol, esp when it starts nd them contestants acting like little idiots XD nya~
    Sis, Demi was on Xfactor.

Ugh. I just spoiled it for myself; I know who all makes it into the Top 40 (Top 20 Boys, Top 20 Girls). Then again, I'm just relieved that some of my current favorites had made it through. Although I'm gonna have to find a new girl to cheer for.

I'd post the link; but I think it'll be more fun if we all kept watching. It won't be too long until the Hollywood Rounds start. If you want to find out the Top 40, and skip all the auditions that lead up to it; you can either Google it or shoot me a PM for the URL. :P

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Yikes whoops xD I never pay attenon to what I'm watching coz they're both singing shows xD

Either way, there's toing to be a lot of peeps this year probably coz Aimon isn't here to say NO to them xD nya~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast