Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol (2013) - Season 12

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    My friend had something like that, and I felt bad for the guy on the show cuz I thought of my friend.

I was wondering if I was the only guy who recognised him.
    Hell no, you aren't. He was awesome again so I hope he makes it far. Plus he is ****ing gorgeous *drools*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

gearing up for tommorows episode.
    do you guys know if the episode are 1 hour or 2 after the premire?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I think the first auditions are all 2 hours; but don't quote me on that. I'm definitely looking forward to Texas auditions sometime next week; strange, since I thought they were this week.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

So, how did everyone like today's auditions?
    I personally liked the blond girl who was talking to everyone.
    and whose side did you guys take in the judges argument? I took nicki's side, but that's just me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

God Mariah is such a ***** -_-. Nicki was totally correct in that fight.

I liked the episodes. A lot of talented singers auditioned, but nobody really stood out for me until "Blondie." She seemed really interesting and I was surprised when I heard her singing voice; I didn't expect her to sound so good, mostly because she seemed too bubbly while she was talking. On a side note, I'm liking Nicki's nicknames.

That girl who got nominated by her Aunt... she's sweet and all, but her singing was off. But all the judges loved her, and her vote was unanimous. All 4 Yes's. I'm sure the little kids who were part of her support party were expected to celebrate with those confetti stuff. So their hearts wouldn't be broken.

Was the epic feud between Mariah and Nicki shown tonight? I missed the show halfway.

Also, the guy with the son and wife was good too. Got a strong and powerful voice. We'll see how far he goes.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

So, how did everyone like today's auditions?
    I personally liked the blond girl who was talking to everyone.
    and whose side did you guys take in the judges argument? I took nicki's side, but that's just me.
    I could care less about the argument. pretty sure they planned that to add drama

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatersGreatGuardian View Post
    I could care less about the argument. pretty sure they planned that to add drama
    I actually expected them to show more of the fight, but really it was only present for a short time. It was weird having them showcase it to death.

Some decent auditions today, but nothing amazing..

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I liked the episodes. A lot of talented singers auditioned, but nobody really stood out for me until "Blondie." She seemed really interesting and I was surprised when I heard her singing voice; I didn't expect her to sound so good, mostly because she seemed too bubbly while she was talking. On a side note, I'm liking Nicki's nicknames.
    ^ this, and i actually like it when she does the accent XD
    Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    That girl who got nominated by her Aunt... she's sweet and all, but her singing was off. But all the judges loved her, and her vote was unanimous. All 4 Yes's. I'm sure the little kids who were part of her support party were expected to celebrate with those confetti stuff. So their hearts wouldn't be broken.

Was the epic feud between Mariah and Nicki shown tonight? I missed the show halfway.

Also, the guy with the son and wife was good too. Got a strong and powerful voice. We'll see how far he goes.
    Also this, and the feud was over-hyped, but it wasnt a small fued by any means. To sum up:
    a girl sang with a voice that keith thought should be a country singers voice and pressed her to say that she would sing country. Nicki thought that if she had a good voice then it didnt matter what she sang and that they were pressuring her into something that she wasnt sure of. Meanwhile, the girl just stood ther while they argued XD
    #AlphaSapphire

^ this, and i actually like it when she does the accent XD

Also this, and the feud was over-hyped, but it wasnt a small fued by any means. To sum up:
    a girl sang with a voice that keith thought should be a country singers voice and pressed her to say that she would sing country. Nicki thought that if she had a good voice then it didnt matter what she sang and that they were pressuring her into something that she wasnt sure of. Meanwhile, the girl just stood ther while they argued XD
    Totally agree with everything, you read my mind.

It isn't right for them to push someone into doing something they don't want to, Nicki was 100% in the right. The girl said she did the "country-thing" and is wanting to pursue other styles, so what if her voice has a lilt to it, doesn't mean she HAS to sing country.

And come on Randy, just because Nicki has only been in the biz for a few years doesn't mean she doesn't know what she's talking about, so disrespectful, I was offended for Nicki.

Yeah... I actually can't believe I saw myself siding with Nicki on that matter. She made a very good point; and I can't believe they were boxing that poor girl. She had a good voice, and that's that. Eventually she'll grow into what she wants to sing in her voice. Oh her own.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

OMG I love that Jolly guy !! He was really good <3!! Plus he is ****ing gorgeous lol

I can't deny that; Paul Jolley is a looker! That smile will go far on that alone. The voice definitely delivered.

Megan Miller and Charlie Askew were also some of my favorites tonight. New Orleans was bleeding talent!

I can't wait for next week; double audition nights on Wednesday! Which includes my home state, Texas!

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

All right.
    how did everyone like tonight's episode?
    what did you think of the screamer girl?
    What about that guy who had an accident in surgery?
    How about the girl who was on Tv and then was bullied?
    and lastly the short guy. Thoughts?
    #AlphaSapphire

I missed half of the show tonight, but for what I saw, not a lot of people stood out for me. :| Cmon Texas! Do our state some representing!

Although I did like the auditions of the ladies who could carry a note to the heavens. They sound beautiful and exotic!

That... bizarre guy who made it through, albeit barely; ugh, he can get on my nerves. Papa Peaches...

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I missed half of the show tonight, but for what I saw, not a lot of people stood out for me. :| Cmon Texas! Do our state some representing!

Although I did like the auditions of the ladies who could carry a note to the heavens. They sound beautiful and exotic!

That... bizarre guy who made it through, albeit barely; ugh, he can get on my nerves. Papa Peaches...
    Look it up online, there were a lot of noteable people this time around.
    And yeah, papa peaches drove me nuts. And he managed to get nicki to change randy's vote XD.
    #AlphaSapphire

Also that Stephanie Sanson girl.. she just... wow. Uh. Freaky. What a joke.

Also, Nicki's been absent at parts during the show. Odd.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Also that Stephanie Sanson girl.. she just... wow. Uh. Freaky. What a joke.

Also, Nicki's been absent at parts during the show. Odd.
    Yeah, and in one episode keith was gone, and i seem to recall meriah being at a awards cermony....

Stephanie Sanson? Im not good at remembering the names, but i get the feeling that you are reffering to the screamer girl.
    #AlphaSapphire

All right.
    how did everyone like tonight's episode?
    what did you think of the screamer girl?
    What about that guy who had an accident in surgery?
    How about the girl who was on Tv and then was bullied?
    and lastly the short guy. Thoughts?
    It was a fairly decent episode, had a few standouts. I would like to find out about the screamer girls band and give them a listen. The guy with the nerve damage was good. I felt sad for the bullied girl, kids can be so mean if they are jealous of someone. The short guy was pretty good, I don't think he will make it very far though, there are quite a few more stronger voices. My favorite part was when the kinda heavy shy guy with black hair went into his falcetto and blew the judges away, that was hilarious.

Yeah, and in one episode keith was gone, and i seem to recall meriah being at a awards cermony....

Stephanie Sanson? Im not good at remembering the names, but i get the feeling that you are reffering to the screamer girl.
    That's who I was referring too. It was hilarious...ly stupid. My goodness, I could have had a heart attack.

Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I loved the military guy with a kid, he was pretty good plus he was sexy lol

The bullied girl was pretty awesome too.

That papa peachez annoyed the crap out of me -__-....

That's who I was referring too. It was hilarious...ly stupid. My goodness, I could have had a heart attack.
    i don't watch the show or know if she's any good, but screaming is incredibly hard to do and a more unique talent than regular singing imo. props if they can do both
    life is
    a game

>Nicki Minaj is a judge
    >Never going to watch

#Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    >Nicki Minaj is a judge
    >Never going to watch

#Hate
    Pft, she's better *****y Carey lol.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast